TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

I've invented a new game.

Matthew Perry is funny, I think. And I've liked Jennifer Aniston in all the movies I've seen her in. The rest I'm neutral on, but I always thought Friends was okay. The earlier seasons moreso.

Even Leprechaun?

I like Perry, Aniston (although The Good Girl was so uninteresting) and Kudrow. The rest I'm indifferent to.

As for Seinfeld .....comedian in name only. The writing was good and he had a good supporting cast on the tv show but I find his stand-up routine extremely dull.

On topic, Extreme Flameball.....bizarre adrenaline rush I guess. Not the wisest of choices but you could say the same about bungee jumping.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Seinfeld >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Friends.

Seinfeld was just a show to get some laughs, and nothing more. You didn't have to care about the previous shows because rarely did anything carry over (ex: Jerry/George pilot for NBC).

Kramer was the best, maybe because he looked funny or because he was given a lot of material.

George goes up there too, but not as much.

Jerry & Elaine are OK characters, can be funny, but usually are the serious ones. But Elaine's dancing is just BRUTALLY funny.

I tried watching Friends serveral times, and can't get into it. Maybe I don't like the actors, or just the concept of the show is mediocre at best.

Guest FrigidSoul
We don't have team names.

Any suggestions?

The Flamers

Hot Stuff

Charred Eyebrows

(boards plane on the condition that it won't be a sausagefest out in the desert)

How stereotypical. "Oh, Arizona! You live in the middle of the dessert!"

I'll have you know that the dessert is AT LEAST a half hour away.

...come Saturday night, Spoon, and you can meet Kim.

I thought you said you and your crew were going to head out there for the tournament. I wouldn't have mentioned the desert otherwise.

And if Kim is that ho you've been telling me about you getting with, it doesn't help me at all, and I ain't getting no sloppy seconds.

Who am I kidding, I'd take terrible tenths at this point.

Sloppy seconds is no big deal for me...but then again, I've had sloppy twenty-seconds, so...

Kim? A ho? You take that back, you cad.

Also, it's not this weekend that we're going up to the dessert. That'll be in a few weeks when all the women-folk are out of town. THEN it'll be a sausage-fest in the desert.

As the innovator of the game, and thus more skilled due to overwhelming experience, you must play Extreme Fireball with your penis instead of your feet.

Now, with the appropriate handicap assigned, let's rumble.

"Sir, you have insulted the honor of my lady and you have insulted my honor as well. (Removes glove) I challenge you...(slaps Patrick with glove)...to a DUEL."

Penis burns are horrible. The only time I can accept my penis burning is when I've been with an ex.