TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SNKUSA takes it to the power of X

Thanks to the complete ineptness of Sony Computer Entertainment America, Metal Slug 3 and SvC Chaos will see Xbox release in America shortly; and putting rumors to rest, SvC Chaos will in fact, support Xbox Live.

What a blow to the PS2.

I couldnt care less about a live version of SvC (bad game, man what a waste of my money) and I already own the metal slug 3 import on the PS2.

However if this SNK on X-box continues I might have to buy one some time down the line.

Where's the source on this? That didn't necessary say "exclusive."

Damnit, I don't wanna buy an X-Box to play MS3.

The source is Ben Herman himself, the president of SNK NEOGEO USA CONSUMER. You can e0mail him if you want, go to the website to ask. Basically, MS3 is not getting approved, and Samurai Shodown 5 looks highly doubtful.

Will Metal Slug Advance get released anytime soon for GBA?

Dunno. I heard that it was going to be pushed back to Octember or whenever to coincide with the PS2 release. However, with this recent development I would think soon. The game itself has next to little or no Japanese text, and probably the translation was completed last year when it was supposed to come out. I don't get why they'd wait so long on it though.

Supposedly King of Fighters EX2 for GBA is coming out any day now, so maybe they're finally getting around to releasing stuff. EX2 has been sitting over in Japan for over a year now. Ack-Lame was supposed to be publishing it, but that deal fell through.

If you really want Metal Slug Advance, I'd say screw the waiting time and import the SOB yourself. The GBA has no territorial lockout.

Supposedly King of Fighters EX2 for GBA is coming out any day now.

Kof EX 2 came out 2 months ago or so. I've had my copy for a long time. Where were you?

The story actually ties in somewhat with KoF 2003.

Supposedly King of Fighters EX2 for GBA is coming out any day now.

Kof EX 2 came out 2 months ago or so. I've had my copy for a long time. Where were you?

The story actually ties in somewhat with KoF 2003.

I was going by magazine release dates. :P The video game stores around here are somewhat lacking when it comes to lesser known GBA releases.