TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tom

A New Era Begins

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
tina-turner.gif

"I swear it Ike, I didn't mean to go off topic like that... oh no, that was a one-line reply... don't abuse me any more!"

(Pistol Whips you....And I DON'T MEAN A FOOD TOPPING!)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
actualitesp03.jpg

If you bitches don't stay on topic I'm gonna beat ya with my shoe...kthanx

I ddin't know Paul Ellering was black. [/wise ass]

This folder takes a lot of abuse, both on this board and others.

We're a regular Anna Mae of the internet. :rolleyes: .  I wouldn't mind a lil expansion on this seeing as you, Dr. Tom, rarely ever post here.  Not that I disagree with the rules made, I just find what prompted it kinda funny.

Yeah. No offense to Tom, but this seemed to come out of nowhere. Who decided this exactly? There must have been something specific to trigger it.

I think Rudo, like me, probably feels it would have a lot more effect if Unfuckwithable delivered the message instead.

No one "decided" on this in regards to the mods.

Loss made a post in HD describing his plan to revamp this particular folder and I brought the idea to the mods and after ironing out what the rules should be (which Loss came up with), we decided to implement the plan.

I have just seen this board get trashed too much and like Loss, I honestly want to see this folder improve in the variety of aspects which many of the regular posters in this folder have brought up. I might not post much in this particular folder but I will make it a point to pop in here every now and then to post. Loss has been a fan of wrestling for like, I dunno how long, but over the years he has proven himself to many of the "established" members from the Smarks days that he is capable of pulling something like this off and every mod/admin has full faith in him along with complete backing.

This "this board gets trashed too much" thing is an absolute riot.

Who would trash a folder that boasts such luminaries as NY Untouchable, Besus, and that MixxMaster guy?

Maniacs, I say, I maniacs!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This "this board gets trashed too much" thing is an absolute riot.

Who would trash a folder that boasts such luminaries as NY Untouchable, Besus, and that MixxMaster guy?

Maniacs, I say, I maniacs!

Thank you for not putting me in the same group as them. :headbang:

Guest FrigidSoul

This just in, login user "Bring Back Charlie Ward" sucks and will be taking NY Untouchables spot in the suck cluster. That is all

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This just in, login user "Bring Back Charlie Ward" sucks and will be taking NY Untouchables spot in the suck cluster. That is all

NOOO!!! (Jumps out window....on 1st floor) OH Damn! (punches self in the head multiple times, fialing to KO self).