TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Hardcore Discussion Mods

Recently, Dames and the mods have "decided" to put in three folder moderators to control the WWE folder. So, if they were to pick three mods for HD (as they should) who would you pick?

My choices are CWM, Banky and FrozenBlockOfPiss.

I'd do it, if it pleased the masses. Elsewise, I would choose Piss, chave, CWm, or Banky (any three would do...Piss definitely though).

I also don't understand why this folder needs mod, much less why there is even a fuss about this forum to start with. It's a folder where most everything goes, so what in the hell is the big deal? If the people who don't like it, why not just stay out of here? We have Global Mods, so why do we need HD mods in this folder, when their is never anything in here (unless it's some troll trying to get banned) that needs to be deleted in the first place?

If someone just posts somethnig stupid, everyone in here will just call them a moron and deal with it their own way.

Ugh, I wish I knew what the big deal is.

HD shouldn't have mods.

It goes against the whole "purpose" of HD to begin with, i.e. (almost) no-rules

Yeah, but someone needs to keep an eye on idiots like you...

I don't think having a "heel" mod would be a very good idea, so I dispute the "Chave for mod" campaign.

I think that Banky, CWM, and Hoff would make good mods.

I think you probably dispute it more because you know I think you're a cunt. If I do ever become a mod, however, I won't ban you.

HD shouldn't have mods.

It goes against the whole "purpose" of HD to begin with, i.e. (almost) no-rules

I think it'd be an okay idea, as far as having someone watch out for blatant racism or bigotry, or trolling, or the returns of PBPs, etc. I don't think anyone wants the Keystone Cops in here.

I don't think having a "heel" mod would be a very good idea, so I dispute the "Chave for mod" campaign.

I think you probably dispute it more because you know I think you're a cunt. If I do ever become a mod, however, I won't ban you.

I'd have to break a rule before you could ban me.

And I could care less about whether or not you think I'm a cunt, Chave. I just don't think you'd make a good mod. Sue me.

I'd have to break a rule before you could ban me.

And I could care less about whether or not you think I'm a cunt, Chave. I just don't think you'd make a good mod. Sue me.

But that completely contradicts what you said originally. And it has no bearing whatsoever on my statement.

Do you think I'd be a bad mod more becasue I'm a "heel" or you don't like me?

Because you'd probably use your status as a mod to further your thus-far flopped heel turn. I could see you banning other posters just so you could say, "I did it because I'm a dastardly heel!". This has nothing to do with whether or not I like you. Shit, man, I think you're hilarious. I just don't think that you'd make a good mod, though.

Nothing personal, no offense, but I stick by my choices of CWM, Banky, and Hoff.

Because you'd probably use your status as a mod to further your thus-far flopped heel turn. I could see you banning other posters just so you could say, "I did it because I'm a dastardly heel!". This has nothing to do with whether or not I like you. Shit, man, I think you're hilarious. I just don't think that you'd make a good mod, though.

Nothing personal, no offense, but I stick by my choices of CWM, Banky, and Hoff.

Fair play. Although even I wouldn't be that dumb.

And CWM, Banky and Hoff are all good choices.

*cries*

Guest Krazy Karter

Banky would ban everyone and take over the board.

CWM would ban everyone he doesn't like.

Hoff gets my vote.

I'd be willing to mod also.

Guest Krazy Karter

I'm just saying if you want someone neutral to mod, as opposed to those semi-established and biased against certain posters, I'll be glad to help out.

Guest Krazy Karter
This entire discussion calls for a masterbating bear.

Bear3.gif

It's just not the same without music.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Banky would ban everyone and take over the board.

CWM would ban everyone he doesn't like.

Hoff gets my vote.

I'd be willing to mod also.

Maybe if folder mods were capable of doing that...dumbass.

*MY cwm account isn't working right for those wondering*

Why would I ban everyone I don't like anyway? i'd be left all by myself.

That said I don't give a rat's ass if I were named a folder mod for HD it won't change how I post, think (or lack therof), or act.

If I could name folder mods it'd be Piss and Hoff. Other than them I don't care.

I'd say Banky but he's got his own thing going now.

Chave is too busy doing his heel act, and JSYK has fireball to keep him busy.

If I were made a mod I promise to make it so that no one would even realize I was.

because HD doesn't need mods running around making sure everyone behaves.

You act like I play Fireball all the time. I only play Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays. And besides, there's no way I could be a mod. The only times I'm really on the board are when I'm at work, so unless you need a mod from 1:00 to 5:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Guest HungryJack

The only way this would work is if The Threadkiller ,Crucifixio Jones and Cerebus the Aardvark were made mods. Maybe the Masked Yodeler too.

OMG MAKSED YODLAR

Guest cosbywasmurdered
The only way this would work is if The Threadkiller ,Crucifixio Jones and Cerebus the Aardvark were made mods. Maybe the Masked Yodeler too.

OMG MAKSED YODLAR

does Yodaler even post anymoew Jack? I haven't seen him anywhere In ages.

Cerebus is cool though. And Dymand as a mod? god no.

Guest Fonzie

Heyyyyyyyy! Fonzie wants the Chavemister, Pissman and The C to the Dub to the M to be runnin this place!

Guest Mosaicv2
This entire discussion calls for a masterbating bear.

Bear3.gif

It's just not the same without music.

Benny Hill music will be just perfect B-)