TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brokentusk16

Annoying extra on Foley DVD...

Speaking of the Foley DVD, sometimes, when I want to pick out a match to watch from the Chapters section, the DVD just plays back from the beginning with the Warning level and then back to the menu. I have to watch all the advertisements beforehand to watch without problems. Anyone else have this problem?

You just have to watch the "Don't try this at home" ad and then you are ok.

So can WWE use Jesse's commentary for matches released by WCW Video (Their ppvs)? I'm guessing his commentary will be hacked out of the Blondes vs/ AA/Flair match from Clash on Austin's new DVD.

And I actually enjoyed Foley's commentary during the 2 extra matches. He and Coach had a decent chemistry together.

Speaking of the Foley DVD, sometimes, when I want to pick out a match to watch from the Chapters section, the DVD just plays back from the beginning with the Warning level and then back to the menu. I have to watch all the advertisements beforehand to watch without problems. Anyone else have this problem?

You just have to watch the "Don't try this at home" ad and then you are ok.

Here's a trick to get around that, you can's skip the chapter, but you can fast forward through it. Use the fastest FF and the thing ends in seconds.

Here's a trick to get around that, you can's skip the chapter, but you can fast forward through it. Use the fastest FF and the thing ends in seconds.

You are right.

Who thought that those "Introducing Mankind" things were the shit?

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm surprised they didn't just cut Ventura's commentary out of the Sting match like they did with the Big Van Vader match. I can't be the only one to remember Ventura called that match as well.