TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

TSM DRAWMUAH~!

First off, the big debacle on the board was rawmvp's now infamous thread over his tale of romance with a sometimes foreign exchange sometime American citizen possibly real always Russian girl Natalie, whatever it was with her boyfriend and parents, fun with the KGB, and eighty billion unnecessarily long words. It was closed due to excessive suck, but it was reopened for rawmvp to wrap the whole thing up with one of those "dream sequences and LOL U ALL FEL 4 IT FAGORZS!"

However, I can sum that whole thread up with one picture.

rawmvp.JPG

Next up is the stuff going on with the WWE folder. Long the laughingstock of the entire internet (even IGN and GameFAQS laughed at our WWE folder) the mods decided to clean the place up with rules to eliminate the excessive crap and three mods to keep the place on track.

Or so we thought.

Turns out Dr. Tom got a little antsy to crack some skulls and jumped the gun. Dames reels him in, and everyone's confused.

Not anymore.

tsmmods.JPG

Finally, for years now, Stephen Popick, a.k.a. BPP, a.k.a. that guy who saved the board, a.k.a. that douche who ruined the OAOAST, has mocked our good buddy Angle-Plex, a.k.a. Agnes, to the point where BPP managed to eliminate whatever good graces he has built up in others with his continous mocking of someone who clearly deserved better.

For all of us here at TSM, Agnes finally gives BPP what he's been asking for.

agnesbpp.JPG

Anything else I can do in two minutes or less in Paint?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I mean, you totally shouldn't be a mod. First off I don't think we need any new mods to start with.

Second I can think of about 20 posters I'd consider not only more knowledgeable but would be better for the job period. RavishingRickRudo is the most deserving by far.

honestly can't take you seriously at all, and not because you're a chick. I take...TSA seriously (though looking at HER pic she ain't much of a chick). Nor is it the crappy city you live in.

Not trying to be mean or petty, I don't think you'd be a good mod. The only person who'd be a worse mod would be me.

Guest FrigidSoul

Since I was not here for it I would like to see the Eagan(sp?) and Prince Paul debacle done through the wonders of MS Paint. Feel free to use more than one panel if needed so I get a precise idea of what went down.

Are you getting heated because she is a mod and your not? If so, that is just sad.

But RRR should be a mod somewhere, he does know his shit.

I can envision in my head what one of these pictures of me would look like.

(imagines a crude stick figure with little lights and flowers and triangles around it)

Guest FrigidSoul

That's me, FrigidEagan...not to be confused with FrozenBlockOfEagan, The Dameagan, or JAxlEaganson.

Guest JacK

Wow, I'd forgotten how hilarious badly drawn paint pictures are . . . Hi-larious I tells you. Especially the modz one, it's freakin gold. Draw yourself a medal, because you made me laugh, and I am like *so* the pathetic centre of the universe.

Edit: FrozenBlockofEagen . . .that's gold. Why can't everything here be that funny? Or at least that funny to me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Are you getting heated because she is a mod and your not? If so, that is just sad.

But RRR should be a mod somewhere, he does know his shit.

I've been a folder mod dumbass. And I quit. It sucks. Responsibility sucks.If I was a mod I'd have to be polite to douchebags like you. Then there'd be only 3393 people calling you a douchebag, and I'm afraid that's just not enough people calling you a douchebag.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Let's see Banky vs. CWM drawn out.

no. that was a pathetic moment for both of us.

Draw the history of TSM:

Pic 1: Adolf Keith

Next, we have all of the drama surrounding Eagan and the TSM community. Eagan was an average poster who's greatest claims to fame are providing rare themes that no one else without Kazaa could find, and always starting up a South Park thread. Eagan also had a tendency to go troll hunting, and by that I mean every poster was accused of being a troll on a constant basis. Eagan's favorite wolf-cry was to accuse new posters of being Prince Paul, a notorious troll who we all miss greatly.

Needless to say, people got fed up with Eagan's shit pretty quickly and axed his ass.

eagenban1.jpg

However, it didn't end there. A certified stalker geek, Eagan would come back to the board even after told he was no longer wanted, starting up dumber and dumber gimmick names that lasted all of fifteen minutes before being banned as well. On the rare occasion that Eagan managed to stay for an hour, he would accuse nearly every poster of being himself in a futile attempt to stir shit up.

Once again, his ass was terminated.

eagenban2.JPG

Finally, we dip back into TSM history, as we have Zacalex (and whatever the numbers were after his name). A tool with no talent, Zacalex ended up having a problem with everyone's favorite mod, AlwaysPissedOff, for whatever ignorant reason. Zacalex started a thread flaming APO, and what occured was the biggest one-sided slaughter since women initially tried to gain the right to vote.

I don't even think this picture can do the thread justice, but I tried.

xazworld.JPG

Finally, for years now, Stephen Popick, a.k.a. BPP, a.k.a. that guy who saved the board, a.k.a. that douche who ruined the OAOAST, has mocked our good buddy Angle-Plex, a.k.a. Agnes, to the point where BPP managed to eliminate whatever good graces he has built up in others with his continous mocking of someone who clearly deserved better.

For all of us here at TSM, Agnes finally gives BPP what he's been asking for.

agnesbpp.JPG

Anything else I can do in two minutes or less in Paint?

Sandman is teh rule.