TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kirk angel

Favorite heel acts

Guest Stunt Granny

-Austin after throwing Kurt Angle's medals off a bridge does his best Scott Fargus impression. "COME ON KURT, CRY FOR ME CRY CRY CRY!!!!!"

-Hollywood Hogan spray painting Ric Flair's hair black, also painting a yellow stripe down Randy Savage's back. Those nWo beatdowns on Savage were just brutal and they went on for like 25 mintues.

-D'Lo Brown's chest protector.

-Arn Anderson's heel turn at Bash at the Beach '94.

-Anytime Bret Hart would figure four some unlucky chump around the ringpost.

-I can't believe nobody mentioned Savage crushong Stemboat's larynx.

-Yokozuna nearly killing Hacksaw Jim Duggan with 4 post match banzai drops.

-Crushes heel turn on Randy Savage at the Savage/Crush summit. I thought Savage and Crush had set aside thier differences when they shook hands. They were walking to the back together when WHAM Crush floor Savage with a clothesline and procedes to beat the unholy shit outta Mach.

-Austin standing on Michael Coles head.

-The Rock at Royal Rumble '99, nuff said.

-HHH revealing that he drugged, kidnapped and married Stephanie McMahon at her wedding to Test. Of course they ruined it by revealing that HHH and Steph we together all along.

-Owen Hart walking up to a kid to give them his glasses like Bret does but ripping them up

Man, I was just about to mention the chest protector. Loved that and the fact he'd be announced as from Madrid or Paris or some place in Europe.

And speaking on the Owen Hart thing, I was reminded of that one match with Hurricane v.s HHH, when Hurricane gives his mask to a kid, so Flair comes over and tries ripping it off.

Guest La Marka

- Ralphus and the Jericho Ninja. Especially a certain Thunder where Jericho was "accidentally" locked out of the arena and his oponent ran after him.

- Owen Hart takes "Blue Chipper" Rocky Maivia to SCHOOL~! and pins him clean for the I-C title. I believe the crowd was with Owen that night.

- Ralphus and the Jericho Ninja. Especially a certain Thunder where Jericho was "accidentally" locked out of the arena and his oponent ran after him.

An unforgettable WCW moment to me. It was Wrath.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

ONE OF mine is the way that Triple H turned on Shawn Michaels back in mid-late 2002, setting up a fantastic match at SummerSlam.

An unforgettable WCW moment to me. It was Wrath.

That was GREAT! They ran right into a wall, mop closet, and outside. Of course the door came right open again so CJ put his foot against the door while 'trying' to open it.

Guest Choken One

Another one was when Jericho was the opening match and they were doing the goldberg mockoff and they got lost and the other guy won by countout and they showed the whole show, Jericho walking around complaining to ralphus.

Jericho and anything he did in wcw was classic.

that was the best Goldberg spoff EVER! i remember watching it and finding it so freaking hilarious. Jericho became my favorite wrestler arounf this time, with all his 98's goodness.

there's also this little spot he did in his matches, on the outside he placed the ring steps on the floor and ran and jumped of them into his oponent, but the thing i liked was how before running he started doing this ridiculous yelling that was pretty funny, like "aaaaahyayayayaaaaaaah!"

Or when he'd be getting his ass kicked, he'd yell "HELP ME! HELP ME!!!"

The Kiss walk was great too.

I loved it when Jericho, knowing Goldberg wasn't in the building, stormed the ring and forced Nick Patrick to count Greenberg out to give him YET ANOTHER victory over the unproven Goldberg.

Anyone remember the letter Ted Turner wrote to him? The look on his face when he realized Turner wasn't giving him the CW Title back was classic.

And then Starrcade 1998 --- To Konnan . . . "Pull up your pants cause your drawers are hangin' out, Daddio!"

I could be here all night listing Jericho hijinx.