TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

The Grammy's

Prince opening the show with Beyonce "Ms. I wish I was Tina Turner" Knowles was good.

The Beatles cover band is different. Pharrell on drums, Sting bass, Dave Mattews guitar, country guy guitar.

Prince opening the show with Beyonce "Ms. I wish I was Tina Turner" Knowles was good.

My hatred for her continues to grow............

My father would like to know why Beyonce is consider R&B.

Fuck the Grammys. Some of the performances look to be pretty interesting, but the awards and the show as a whole are a complete sham. I'll continue watching the NFL Pro Bowl. You can't go wrong with football.

Guest Krazy Karter
I only have it on because Buckethead is there for some reason, lol.

He's there to support his friend Bootsy Collins (Parliament Funkadelic) who is up for a few awards.

On the E! red carpet pre-show a few minutes ago Joan Rivers approached Bootsy:

Joan: Bootsy, who's your friend?

Buckethead: .....

Bootsy: He has a bit of a disability - he doesn't talk

Joan: Who is he?

Bootsy: He's in Guns N' Roses

Joan: Well, enjoy yourself!

Buckethead .....

Classic.

I wish I cound understand how some people can say that Britney has more talent than Christina.

It's like asking why people like cats more than dogs.

It's purely opinion based.

I wish I cound understand how some people can say that Britney has more talent than Christina.

No it isn't, if you know music and musical talent, you can perfectly say that one person has more talent than another, especially vocal wise. Saying that they prefer one talent over another, now that's opinion based.

No it isn't, if you know music and musical talent, you can perfectly say that one person has more talent than another, especially vocal wise.

The music industry much like wrestling is not about talent its about who is marketable...

No it isn't, if you know music and musical talent, you can perfectly say that one person has more talent than another, especially vocal wise.

The music industry much like wrestling is not about talent its about who is marketable...

Like Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice, Snow or The Spice Girls.

Wait... fuck, when is this on, and on what channel? I'm usually against these types of things, but Prince and this Beatles thing interest me, and maybe there'll be one or two surprise award-winners that will make me happy.

Who's preforming, though?

pRINCE already did his thing...

CBS is tha channel

Is it on at the same time no matter what time zone you're in?

Oh darn.

I should look up some of the nominations and see if anything interests me... I think the Yeah Yeah Yeahs were nominated for something, and while I'm not a HUGE thing, that could always be a cool underdog moment... hell, seeing anyone who's not Justin Timberleke win something is always enjoyable.