TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

If you could, like on AIM, block people's posts

Guest HungryJack

Definitely Damaramu.

Probably cwm too. ummm Yuna, Maybe Charlie Ward, I could probably think of a dozen more. But i'm lazy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Probably cwm too.

...I don't even talk to you.

and you CAN block people. If you're in a chat you can chose to ignore their messages.

I use it on Gheyme and Smarkzone

Guest HungryJack

man, did you even read the first post????

this thread is about blocking people's POSTS ON THE BOARD . Y'know, LIKE AIM.

goddammit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

meh...I avoid Incadenza posts. He's too intelligent.

and I fucked up...oops. big deal. I still ignore gheyme and Smarkzone. and any one who didn't know how to ignore people on aim know do.

I've done the board a service...yeah.

Damaramu. Guy's a douche.

EDIT: I should've made this a poll.

But man.......... why would you do that??!??!!??!?? Just because he doesn't know what a throwback is..................... or what kind of music Outkast is.............................. that doesn't mean his posts are bad.............................................................................

Damaramu. Guy's a douche.

EDIT: I should've made this a poll.

But man.......... why would you do that??!??!!??!?? Just because he doesn't know what a throwback is..................... or what kind of music Outkast is.............................. that doesn't mean his posts are bad.............................................................................

You will not stop the power of "............................"!!!!!!!!! Mark my words....until it is made a rule I will not stop!!!!!!!

Anyways I wouldn't block anybody.....if there is nobody to argue with then what would I do on the board? Man I'd have to study or something.

I'd block Bring Back Charlie Ward and Damaramu.

The first one is just painfully unfunny.

The second one can't argue worth a shit. He regurgitates the same points, shuts his mind to other people's opinions, doesn't read people's posts but feels as if he's still able to comment on them, shows lack of knowledge in many of his posts, tells people they're wrong when he has nothing to back himself up, states opinions as if they're facts all the while whining when people either argue against him or GOD FORBID ask him to provide proof for his opinion, and acts like an immature dickweed at times that don't require it.

I'm sure my list of potential blockees will grow when I start remembering more people that annoy the fuck out of me.

The second one can't argue worth a shit. He regurgitates the same points, shuts his mind to other people's opinions, doesn't read people's posts but feels as if he's still able to comment on them, shows lack of knowledge in many of his posts, tells people they're wrong when he has nothing to back himself up, states opinions as if they're facts all the while whining when people either argue against him or GOD FORBID ask him to provide proof for his opinion, and acts like an immature dickweed at times that don't require it.

I'm sure my list of potential blockees will grow when I start remembering more people that annoy the fuck out of me.

That's funny because I was right in our argument and you were wrong. You can't take the fact that you lost so you have to come up with that. Sad really that you can't just admit you're wrong.........*shakes head*

Irony

Oh yeah and hate me all you want. What's it really going to do to me?

10 years from now am I going to be interviewing for a job and the manager is going to say "Whoa......says here that a bunch of guys on a message board don't like you. If you can't get along with those faceless strangers then you can't get along with everyone that works here! Sorry!"

I mean seriously......I'm past the point of caring. Sure you can get mad when the first post bashing you comes along......but after a while it just gets old, you get used to it and you realize that you'll never meet any of these people and what they think of you means dick. So yeah.....flame on guys. Flame on because I'll continue to post.

That's funny because I was right in our argument and you were wrong. You can't take the fact that you lost so you have to come up with that. Sad really that you can't just admit you're wrong.........*shakes head*

:lol: :lol:

Well, of course you won. I surely got my ass kicked in that amazing Battle of Wits with you. Why, I was just unprepared. But please, for my ABSOLUTE SANITY, just drop my embarrassing loss. I wouldn't want my absolute sheer humiliation of losing a one-sided battle with you to spread to the other folders. So just keep it quiet, okay?

:D

Dama, you are genuinely funny.

Irony

That's about what I was thinking. The fucking moron couldn't back himself up at all except by going "It's an opinion!" hell I thought he was crying when he was typing up half of the posts for the simple fact that he just whined that I wouldn't turn myself over to his false point of view.

:lol: :lol:

Well, of course you won. I surely got my ass kicked in that amazing Battle of Wits with you. Why, I was just unprepared. But please, for my ABSOLUTE SANITY, just drop my embarrassing loss. I wouldn't want my absolute sheer humiliation of losing a one-sided battle with you to spread to the other folders. So just keep it quiet, okay?

:D

Dama, you are genuinely funny.

It's ok. You didn't get your ass whipped THAT bad. You can hold your head up high little one.

Oh and Chave...you said I was the most entertaining when I act like a cunt.....is this entertaining enough for you!?

Guest HungryJack

speaking of Irony....Damaramu called someone a fucking moron in his above post.

Hmm. seems lke it fits the definition rather well.

speaking of Irony....Damaramu called someone a fucking moron in his above post.

Hmm. seems lke it fits the definition rather well.

Yes yes I do. That's why I didn't have to take the ACT because my grades got me into college on their own. Hmm.........you're funny. You know absolutely nothing about me yet you think you can judge off of the message board about my life. Terriffic. I wish I could be as narrow minded as you. Why I'm just going to start walking up to people at school and go "Hey I know nothing about you but I think you're a fucking moron! Let's fight!" Man if only we could live life like we act on message boards........everyone would die out because of the sheer stupidity of what would occur.