TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slabinskia

Vince's wrestlemania announcement

Running Vince vs. Eric now wouldn't be a bad way to cross-promote the new Monday Night Wars DVD, at any rate.

Just what we need. A match between two non-wrestlers on the biggest show of the year to promote a DVD that would've been 2 months old by the time the show rolls around.

I hope that it is Goldberg/Brock and doesn't have anything to do with the McMahon family. It sounds like Vince to say "I have a blockbuster announcement!" and then announce something to do with the McMahons. Your family isn't blockbuster Vince....

No...but he BOUGHT OUT BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO! AAAAAH!

Sorry, had to do it.

Would that mean that my Blockbuster would finally start renting old school wrestling tapes??? Quick Vince! Buy Blockbuster!

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Obviously, it's Brock vs. Goldberg.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Eric hires someone to help him beat down Vince next week, and they carry the feud into WM XX.

Guest Loss

I fear the worse, in that we're going to get Vince & Shane against Bischoff & Heyman, with Stephanie at ringside in a neutral corner, or something like that, resulting in the McChildren resuming the GM roles. That could very well be incorrect, but it's a hunch.

Just know that Wrestlemania will probably deliver a strong buyrate and Vince never looks past an opportunity to pay himself both as a performer and promoter when he can get away with it, especially on big shows.

Edited by Loss4Words

Guest Repo Man Reborn
Just know that Wrestlemania will probably deliver a strong buyrate and Vince never looks past an opportunity to pay himself both as a performer and promoter when he can get away with it, especially on big shows.

I totally agree with this.

Although if they could figure out a way to have Heyman and Bischoff against McMahon, go over him at Wrestlemania 20, truly seperate the brands and build this impending payoff up for a year until McMahon gets his revenge at Wrestlemania 21...............NOW I'M JUST TALKING CRAZY!

Guest Choken One
Obviously, it's Brock vs. Goldberg.

However I wouldn't be surprised if Eric hires someone to help him beat down Vince next week, and they carry the feud into WM XX.

logic suggests he calls in a former NWO bully...

I'm calling SCOTT NORTON.

I think Eric will have someone come out to help him vs. Vince......

GOLDBERG!

It'll make up for the missed spear last week, and it sets up more of a dream match, old WCW vs. new WWE...Brock vs. Goldberg.

Plus, good ol' Bill might fuck up just enough to knock Vince outta commission for awhile.

Guest Trivia247

oye it sounds like its being read WAY too in..

its more like its the Fight of the century the fight that shall rock the foundation of Wrestling today...

two promoters going one on one

Its Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon...finally lol

oh boy don't we all wanna see that???

(Hears the crickets in the distance)

Guest JumpinJackFlash

What if it were a Triple Tag Team match.

WWE vs. WCW vs. ECW

Vince/Stone Cold vs. Bischoff/Goldberg vs. Heyman/RVD

What an interesting match that would be. It may not be that good, but it may get the interests of fans.