TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Sunday Night Heat Spoilers

Dudleys d. Venis/Storm

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Better luck next year Lance :(

I second that. I was actually halfway optimistic that he'd make the card since the Dudleyz have been jobbed out lately, but it's not like Storm and Venis have afred any better. I feel abdly for Lance, because he's been genuinely nice to me in our AIM conversations and on his comment board, and he even has e-mailed me to wish me a happy birthday. he's a hell of a wrestler and he deserves a spot on the card. I guess now he's 0 for 3.

Maybe he'll at least get a spot on Heat again. They ran on angle on Heat yesterday where he botched interference in the Stevie/Test match, so maybe they'll throw those guys into a match and maybe even add in Matt Hardy since Test booted him on Raw. Those guys deserve a WrestleMania payday.

- Matt Young, TSM's #1 Storm Trooper and Mattitude Follower.

Onyx?  Who's Onyx?

Just some jobber/indy guy.

He's also a water based Pokemon

I thought it was Rock based...

Well, going by my knowledge of watching one of the movies my brother had on, Onyx is a rock type Pokemon but he uses the water element or something. I dunno, perhaps we can have a Pokemon Smark Guru clear that one up

Onyx is indeed a Rock-type Pokemon, although in the Gold/Silver version of the game, you can use something to may him evolve into a Metal-type or something. I haven't played Pokemon since the late 90's.

m-w.com:

Main Entry: on·yx

Pronunciation: 'ä-niks

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English onix, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French, from Latin onych-, onyx, from Greek, literally, claw, nail -- more at NAIL

: a translucent chalcedony in parallel layers of different colors

Does this guy use the mandable claw?

Onyx?  Who's Onyx?

Actually the NWA Wildside World Champion. He pulled double duty in the past week as a jobber, losing to Simon Diamond on this weekend's Xplosion.

Ah...but he falls short of the Chad Collyer streak!

Collyer played a doctor on RAW (Monday), worked a dark match on SD (Tuesday), and was in an X battle Royal on TNA (Wednesday)

Onyx was close...but it'll take more to topple Dr. Chad Collyer.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I think we went back in time to 1998 when Pokemon weren't smething you'd be insulted for liking.

Guest JMA
Onyx = Rock Pokemon, which is weak against water based Pokemon.

I prefer the Japanese Pokemon names.

*runs away*

Guest KJ Brackish
Steven Richards d. Onyx

OMG! They have TEH POKEMON wrestling now!

Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 38 lbs..... From MY POKEBALL....... PIKACHU........ I CHOOSE YOU!

Bwah ha ha! WWE would = ratings from all demographics. The kids would start watching the show! :-D

Thought I'd add that thought

DFA

Guest MikeSC
Steven Richards d. Onyx

Rene Dupree d. Spike Dudley

Dudleys d. Venis/Storm

Credit: Da Meltz

I guess it couldn't be WM without the Duds putting on a crap match.

-=Mike

Onyx is indeed a Rock-type Pokemon, although in the Gold/Silver version of the game, you can use something to may him evolve into a Metal-type or something. I haven't played Pokemon since the late 90's.

m-w.com:

Main Entry: on·yx

Pronunciation: 'ä-niks

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English onix, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French, from Latin onych-, onyx, from Greek, literally, claw, nail -- more at NAIL

: a translucent chalcedony in parallel layers of different colors

Does this guy use the mandable claw?

At that point Onix evolves into Steelix.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Steven Richards d. Onyx

OMG! They have TEH POKEMON wrestling now!

Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 38 lbs..... From MY POKEBALL....... PIKACHU........ I CHOOSE YOU!

Bwah ha ha! WWE would = ratings from all demographics. The kids would start watching the show! :-D

Thought I'd add that thought

DFA

Hate to say I remember, but the game I played listed him at being very heavy.

I'm just here to throw in that I'm upset Lance Storm's left off of Mania.

Storm and Venis would've been a better choice than Cade and Jindrak.

Then again, I've a feeling Storm and Venis are going to get gimmick overhauls again soon, so the WWE doesn't want to feature them too prominently.

Either that, or they're getting shit-canned.

At least there's still a chance the Hurricane will be let in the CW Open, right?

Onyx = Rock Pokemon, which is weak against water based Pokemon.

I prefer the Japanese Pokemon names.

*runs away*

*smashes you with a giant mallet*

No acting like Kamui/Duo allowed here!

What's the deal with the Venis/Storm team? They started an angle with it and then did nothing to follow up on it. We never found out--did Storm get to bang the Mormon chicks?

I'd take that over the alleged "adult" direction WWE's been taking.

Guest Banders Kennany
Onyx'll be on Velocity as well, teaming with fellow Wildside heavyweight "The One Man Mafia" Mikael Adrien to job to Palumbo & Stamboli, as well as former Wildside Jr. Heavyweight Champion Ray Gordy jobbing to Shannon Moore.

That will be kind of odd, becuase last I read Adrien and Onyx were just done feuding in WildSide.