TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

THink he could share a jailcell with Mike King?

In all seriousness though, I'm really interested in seeing how this one plays out. Even if it's not true his rep could take a serious hit

Guest Banders Kennany
Also, the only board that hasn't exploded with this is the CZW Fanboys board. Reason being is that when Messiah had his thumb cut off, the board exploded with all kinds of comments that could have easily gotten the board sued by Black and Co.

I don't think you can sue over comments people on message boards make. Well you can, but you will not get far in these American courts.

And BTW guys, who are Mike King and M.L. Curly? I assume they are other wrestling personalities that landed in a similar vat of hot H2O, but who are they/what were the circumstances?

This is on the NBC affiliate's website:

"Tonight at 11, The NBC 10 Investigators will bring you an exclusive undercover investigation on alleged child pedophiles.

It is an eye-opening report that every parent should see. NBC 10 News reporter Harry Hairston will show you the shocking results of our investigation when we confronted those people looking for children they met online.

National statistics reveal that online child predators will solicit one in every five children for sex on the Internet. That's why NBC 10 News and reporters across the country went undercover to help expose the problem.

It is a story so powerful and so shocking that it already has people in our area talking.

Watch "Perverted Justice," tonight at 11 only on NBC 10 News."

Guest Krazy Karter

That "Perverted Justice" site has me doubting it's legit.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2893839/detail.html

Anyone who lives in the Philly area - watch that and report if he's mentioned.

It's possible someone saw the station was doing that report and jumped on the oppurtunity to start a rumor.

That "Perverted Justice" site has me doubting it's legit.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2893839/detail.html

Anyone who lives in the Philly area - watch that and report if he's mentioned.

It's possible someone saw the station was doing that report and jumped on the oppurtunity to start a rumor.

Apparently the site is legit, and I really doubt they'd go to all that trouble to tarnish the reputation of Rob Feinstein, but I guess we'll see...

Maybe Vampiro wasn't lying about RF!

Guest Krazy Karter

But why is there only a mirror of the "Perverted Justice" page?

Why isn't it up on the main site (which is fully functional)?

Was it ever on the actual "Perverted Justice" site at all?

....come on Karter....it is on the main site but people have been having trouble accessing it so a couple mirror pages were created for people to view it if they couldn't see it on the main site.

But why is there only a mirror of the "Perverted Justice" page?

Why isn't it up on the main site (which is fully functional)?

Was it ever on the actual "Perverted Justice" site at all?

Yeah, it was on the regular webpage when I first saw it around noon today.

Guest The Last Free Voice

i don't know about htis. Rob seems like an immature frat guy, not a pedofile. I don't know why they are PEDOfiles. Pedis means foot, so the word literaly means "lover of feet" in latin. ANyways, i don't buy it. Hope i am right.

I wonder if 1Wrestling will report this, seeing as how streaming RFVideo was his big master plan to save 1Wrestling Premium.

Things just keep getting worse for Ryder.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I think all the big name sites are going to wait until it's reported on the news. Then I will assume everyone will be reporting it. This is just disgusting and it's really fucked up if it's true. I saw the video clip the news station is using to promote the story and it does look like Feinstein and it's his car or at least I know he drives a silver Lexus.

I wonder if 1Wrestling will report this, seeing as how streaming RFVideo was his big master plan to save 1Wrestling Premium.

Things just keep getting worse for Ryder.

I thought Ryder sold it a month ago.

He announced he was going to sell controlling interest of the website to Joey Styles, but when Scherer & Co. all jumped ship, he took back the offer and started being more hands-on with the site.

Guest Elgyn

The site(PJ) has been undergoing some server changes as of the last few weeks for everbodies information.

Guest Elgyn

It'll be on the news up in PA sometime day. It might be hard to tell if it is actually RF as the faces of the alleged will be digitally distorted.

Guest The Last Free Voice

the question is, if it is him, will anything happen to him? It wasn't a police bust, was it? So legally, can he get in trouble? Would this not be entrapment? A set up? And even so, nothing "happened" so what is the worst he could be charged with?

And BTW guys, who are Mike King and M.L. Curly?

Not sure about Curly...

But Mike King is/was a tape trader who RF sent to jail for bootlegging tapes (Smell the hypocrisy!!)

Guest Devin
the question is, if it is him, will anything happen to him? It wasn't a police bust, was it? So legally, can he get in trouble? Would this not be entrapment? A set up? And even so, nothing "happened" so what is the worst he could be charged with?

God, are you that much of an ROH mark, that you'd actually look past the fact this guy was picking up a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOY? The guy is a sick fuck, and deserves everything that is about to happen to him, and more.

Considering Rob went to the meeting area with another person, there was certainly intent on his part. Police may charge him with soliciting a minor using the chat and the fact that Feinstein showed up at the address given. Also soliciting doesn't mean anything physical(taking him somewhere, etc.) has to be done.