TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Sucks that they're shutting down RF Video. Hopefully they'll keep the site up at least a few more days, because they had some great info when it comes to dates that I'd like to gather before they take it offline, because I doubt archive.org has spidered every friggin' page on there.

This is still going to hurt Ring of Honor, because I'm sure RFVideo made for about 75% of their profit and taking that away, along with the obvious fallout from this whole deal, could affect the money they bring in at their next show. I'm guessing their next show will decide whether they continue or shut down.

Guest TDinDC1112

ROH existed so RF Video could make money. Without RF Video, I don't know how there will be a ROH for any extened time. I only have one word to say about this whole situation:

DANGEROOUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!

It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World.

If it makes you feel any better...you didn't spend enough to pay for his car.

YOU BOUGHT THE GAS THAT RF USES TO CRUISE FOR MINORS IN

FOR SHAME!!!

One wonders why he didn't go for the white van with the tinted windows and no indoor locks. You know, for transporting tapes.

Guest Max Peter David

So... am I going to be getting Death Before Dishonor in the mail or not....

Guest Max Peter David

On another note... I knew it.. he had to be gay. Thats why Mase and Buff-E keep on getting booked.

Guest BionicRedneck

Well, he's always been a world class piece of shite. Death to him, says I.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Of course.....I fucking hope I get my 3/13 tickets still.......

You're money bought the car that RF cruisers for minors in.

FOR SHAME!!!

I guess that means I provided the money for the condoms he fucked boys up the ass with

For shame indeed

Riiiiiiiiight. I know they have to pull that "allegedly" crap. But he's a sick perv who intended to have sex with a young boy. None of it's been proven, but that's what happened.

To be fair, none of this has been proven as of yet.

I'd say Feinstein showing up to the house to have some 14-year-old gay buttsex is proof.

Guest Indikator
i don't know about htis. Rob seems like an immature frat guy, not a pedofile. I don't know why they are PEDOfiles. Pedis means foot, so the word literaly means "lover of feet" in latin. ANyways, i don't buy it. Hope i am right.

Well, pedo is also a word in ancient greek. I had that subject for a couple of years in school. pedo would be.... (thinking.... stupid memory ;) ) "ho paidos" and means "the boy" ho is the article. philos means "friend" - well, a very close friend... indeed.

Guest OSIcon

From ROHWrestling.com:

"The following statement is from Robert Feinstein:

"It is with deep regret that I step down as partner of Ring Of Honor Inc. and President of RF Video Inc.

Due to recent allegations that have been lodged against me it is in the best interest of both companies that until these allegations are resolved that I step down to avoid tarnishing the excellent reputation that has been built over the years of both companies."

RF Video and Ring Of Honor will continue normal operations without interruptions."

Obviously the best and really only move to make. I hope people don't hold it against the company as a whole and do a ridiculous boycott. With Feinstein gone, what is there to boycott? The wrestlers and other office members that did nothing wrong and work hard?

I hope the "until these allegations are resolved" part of the statement turns into "forever". When you get accussed of something like this, the stigma is going to last forever so Feinstein's presence with ROH will only hurt it.

Something about RFVideo and RoH before I go to class.

Currently, the guys who make the videos are Doug, and a few interns. The only thing RF supplies is the expensive cameras. Everyone who makes the videos is already on the RoH payroll, so they would easily be able to make videos themselves and sell them, if they could find a way to buy Rob's cameras from him. In addition, their DVDs are made by an entirely seperate company.

And I just looked at that statement, and it looks like RF is not closing..

Guest The Last Free Voice

Good. Let RF get his ass in trouble, just don't let it affect RoH.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

hahaha

How did I miss all of this yesterday? Hahaahaha

Feinstein has been a bitch to everyone. How he got busted for being a sick bitch.

Whatta sick fruitcake.

Guest Deviant
Gabe had said ROH will be fine no matter what.

If ROH suffers in any way as a result of this, I will personally kill Feinstein, sick fuck.

That is all.

Guest Dynamite Kido

This is a serious situation that shouldn't be taken lightly. Shame on you all........

wait....ROH will be fine.........ok nevermind......LET THE JOKES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Guest Doyo

He says he is not going to be the President anymore of the company he owns. Nowhere

does it say that he is selling the company.

How hard will it be to provide money for the company, but just behind the scenes? RF is just getting out of the public eye because everyone knows this could drag down ROH if he stays "attached". He'll still be involved, I promise you. He'll just not "publicly" be involved.

Guest Doyo

http://rfvideo.com/default.asp?page=backst...1&categoryid=37

RF Video Starts New Promotion

Date: 12/3/2001

By: Gabe

PHILADELPHIA- RF Video is proud to announce that it will start a new promotion named RF Video presents Ring Of Honor. The first Ring Of Honor show will take place on February 23rd, 2002 at the Murphy Recreation Center in South Philadelphia.

Ring Of Honor is the realization of a dream for RF Video founder Rob Feinstein. The promotion will be built around athletic wrestling matches with the best talent available. Ring Of Honor will present the most realistic wrestling possible with coherent storylines and true to life characters. Ring Of Honor shows will feature the diverse range of talent on the indy scene in Japanese, Lucha and American style matches.

"This has always been a dream of mine," Feinstein said. "I think there are a lot of hardcore fans that crave pure wrestling and Ring Of Honor will deliver that. The name says it all, this is a promotion that will be based on honor."

Ring Of Honor will be a division of RF Video, which is the world's leading distributor of wrestling merchandise. RF Video has assembled an experienced staff that will handle the day to day responsibilities of running a wrestling promotion. Rob Feinstein and RF Video's longest reigning employee, Doug Gentry, spent seven years on the road with ECW. They have also been fortunate to work in other promotions like Dusty Rhodes' TCW, Shawn Michaels' TWA and Victor Quinones' IWA Puerto Rico. Their extensive history with RF Video's shoot interview series has allowed them to learn from some of the all time greats like Bill Watts, Jim Cornette, Bret Hart, Kevin Sullivan, Dutch Mantel and Bobby Heenan. Gabe Sapolsky, who joined RF Video earlier this year, will play a major part in the behind the scenes business of Ring Of Honor. Sapolsky worked for ECW for seven years as Paul Heyman's personal assistant. Sapolsky worked in numerous capacities for ECW including the marketing, promotions and public relations departments.

"I am confident that we have learned from some of the best and are ready to start running on our own," Feinstein said. "Ring Of Honor will start small, but we feel the time is right now. The fans are hungry and with all our knowledge and the unique blend of talent out there we can present a product worthy of the RF Video name."