TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Guest The Last Free Voice

RFVideo may still be involved, but Rob won't be. (at least publicly) That means it will work out for the best, hopefully.

I would imagine he will go to jail for an extending length of time for this. I know from the news around here that people caught like he was caught can get 10-20 years in prison, as well as being a registered sex offender. That basically means you might as well kill yourself, as wherever you move you must have all of your neighbors sign a petition saying they know you are a sex offender, they can put up those posters around the neighborhood giving your address and saying what you did, and to keep your kids away. It will go on all job records, your picture will be plastered all over the place. Seriously, he should just take a gun and blow his fucking brains all over the wall in his place.

Guest Doyo
RFVideo may still be involved, but Rob won't be. (at least publicly) That means it will work out for the best, hopefully.

What is the best? For people to keep giving money to a company owned by a pedophile? He needs to sell RF Video/ROH and move on with his life.

I would imagine he will go to jail for an extending length of time for this. I know from the news around here that people caught like he was caught can get 10-20 years in prison, as well as being a registered sex offender. That basically means you might as well kill yourself, as wherever you move you must have all of your neighbors sign a petition saying they know you are a sex offender, they can put up those posters around the neighborhood giving your address and saying what you did, and to keep your kids away. It will go on all job records, your picture will be plastered all over the place. Seriously, he should just take a gun and blow his fucking brains all over the wall in his place.

If you're saying he should kill himself for moral reasons that's one thing, but it's not quite that bad to live as a registered sex offender. I mean, people do it all the time.

I don't know if he'll be doing 20 years either... I mean, he wasn't caught actually doing anything, just intent. They can only do so much with that,

Guest Dynamite Kido
I agree that he HAS to sell the company.

He put up a wonderfull little press release there...but I doubt anything has actually changed in the way they do business.

I was thinking the same thing. It's all for public perception.....

I am telling you I would rather kill myself than be a known child molester. In fact I cannot see how someone would rather be alive, then again I cannot see why Rob did what he did. Also, I can almost guarantee this is not his first time doing this, these types do not just do something like this once. There is a chance more will come out if he gets investigated by the police, like I hope he should.

I am telling you I would rather kill myself than be a known child molester.

I completly agree. And on top of that, he's well known in the wrestling world, which means it's a huge deal on the internet. And with sarcastic shits like us around...this guy will be forever infamous.

Now they have to investigate this guy and see how many kid's he's been "involved" with.

From Last Month...

RFWrestling (10:23:27 PM): the only court I know about just went out of BUSINESS

Not anymore Rob..

*snip*  Also, I can almost guarantee this is not his first time doing this, these types do not just do something like this once.  There is a chance more will come out if he gets investigated by the police, like I hope he should.

Maybe this is the first time that he's done this, and he just got caught the first time he tried.

Bad luck: getting caught the first time you try to meet a minor for sex.

Good luck: the fact that there wouldn't be a bunch of other kids ready to come forward and send your ass to jail for longer.

Guest Dynamite Kido
From Last Month...

RFWrestling (10:23:27 PM): the only court I know about just went out of BUSINESS

Not anymore Rob..

*Hilarity has offically ensued

Guest Dynamite Kido
I went to Ring of Honor and all I got was my dick sucked by Rob Feinstein

<---Going to ROH on 3/13, someone NEEDS to make that sign.....

Signs arent welcome at ROH unless your row 1 or last row, no blocking people's views like WWE.

And I'll be at 3/13 if the police deems it safe to send me my tickets sitting in Langhorne at the RF offices...

Police and the neighborhood where the Sting operation that led to the footage of Rob Feinstein on the NBC news last night are mad--at the station. Delaware County District Attorney G. Michael Hunter said the station acted irresponsibly and potentially disastrously in filming the piece. The police are investigating to file criminal charges, not against the people nabbed in the TV piece, but against the station for doing it. The proximity of the house they used being near an elementary school caused community outrage.

credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Guest Dynamite Kido
And I'll be at 3/13 if the police deems it safe to send me my tickets sitting in Langhorne at the RF offices...

Me too, where you sitting???

Guest Dynamite Kido
I'll be in GA..on the bleachers, but like I said..tickets need to come first :)

I'll be in GA too....and I am ALSO waiting for my tix....WHOOOOOOO

From 1wrestling.com

Bill Apter has contacted 1Wrestling.com on behalf of Total Wrestling Magazine and asked that the following statement be posted in regards to a recent award that was presented to Ring Of Honor. Rob Feinstein is pictured holding the award in photos appearing online regarding the allegations uncovered during a sting operation earlier this week.

The statement reads as follows:

"After being inundated with e-mails regarding one of our Total Wrestling 2003 year-end awards, it is necessary to clarify something. Ring of Honor won the award for "Classiest Promotion" NOT "Classiest Promoter" as some people have thought. The promotion was given the award due to the classy way they treated the workers and fans during the calendar year 2003. Rob Feinstein accepted the award on behalf of the company. He did NOT win the award himself. "

----------------

heh

I doubt he even gets charged or anything, when it comes to the legality of the situation, however.... he's screwed as a wrestling promoter, especially one who rely's so heavily on the internet, where stuff like this gets a life of its own.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I IM'ed Gabe asking him if this is legit...no answer. I IM'ed CM Punk asking if the 3/13 show is still on, and he said "why wouldn't it be?" and then when I told him, i've gotten no response.

Name dropper.

Rob has a nice car.

And this:

JB: (shouting) Can you hear that?!!

Rob: Yeah.

JB: (shouting) I'm watching some dude, getting into a car, slow motion, now some blonde bitch is singing!!

Rob: OK, I believe you.

JB: (shouting) Too late man, I'm catchin a groove!!

Rob: OK you can turn it down already.

Is the funniest thing I've read in the last week.

To think, whenever Rob Feinstein was rallying to have Rob Black and Xtreme Pro Wrestling taken out of Philly for their adult entertainment business, he was probably getting in touch with a couple of teenage boys.