TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

This is wrestling where everything is a smokescreen. I have been given no proof Feinstein is out of his promotion. All I have gotten are hollow promises from people with a reason to lie, kind of like the WWF with their "releasing" of pat patterson following the Mel Phillips sex scandal. Wrestling is a dirty business where good men die like dogs in the street with nothing to their name. You expect me to believe Feinstein is gone, prove it me ROH.

Remember, that this is just day two of what is sure to be a long series of fallout from this happening.

As I mentioned, they hired a crisis management team to come in, and are likely formulating plans right now. When it comes to drawing up contracts, making agreements, checking out legalities, etc., it takes more than a day. There is no excuse for ROH's slipshod way of handling this ("obstable"). If Rob isn't out by next Saturday, then one of ROH's biggest shows ever will not happen, according to the Rex Plex. The man I spoke to was very concerned, considering that he has kids of his own.

Something more substantial than this will end up happening in the next couple days.

Random graphics rule...

ringofhomo.jpg

rf10.jpg

AA1.jpg

Found these on SCU...

What's the difference between RF and a grocery bag?

One is plastic and harmful to children, the other is used to carry groceries.

What's icky and in a baby's diaper?

RF's hand.

Why did RF place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?

He thought it was a delivery service.

Why are RF's pants so small?

Because they aren't his!

How did RF get in trouble?

He was feeling a little Randy

How do we know RF is guilty?

Several children have fingered him.

Why is RF so tough?

He can lick any kid on the block.

Who does Rob Feinstein consider a Perfect "10"?

Two 5 year olds

What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?

An RF slumber party

What do RF and Willie Shoemaker have in common?

Both ride 4 year olds.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
What's the best thing to watch at a ROH show?

Your kids.

ziiiiiiiiiiiing

That one was great.

Guest Indikator
Feinstein should go to prison. No two ways about it.

The ROH staff, guys like Gabe must have known or at the very least suspected his was a child molester. So I have very little sympathy for them if the company does go tits up from this.

Knowing someone is gay isn't too hard. But knowing someone is a pedophile is completely different. Do you think when a kid walks by he looks at his ass and makes comments? Does he have the monthly pedophile centerfold at his desk? What signs have you ever seen of anyone being a pedophile?

There are 12 and 13 year old "super"models in America. If that is possible than hitting on a 14 year old guy (and we even don´t know what photos Rob saw ) is not pedophile.

Question to all guys and girls out there: When you were 14 and had your first date or whatever - did you think you were pedophile?

I've never worked with a paedophile or met one for that matter. From comments I have heard in the past and things people are now saying about Feinstein it suggests workers did suspect Feinstein. You would think the people he worked with most knew something was up.

Indikator what are you on about ? are you trying to defend Feinstein ? This has nothing to do with 12 year old models or two minors dating.

He plainly solicts a minor for sex then goes to meet the minor in the pretense for having sex. Although it was a sting and he turned up at the house to find a camera in his face it would still suggest to most Feinstein is a paedophile.

I do not like RF, never have and never will.

I do not like how everybody on the net is using the word pedophile. It is about a grown-up loving a young boy. Not someone who is in his puberty. A pedophile loves boys who are not over 12. Everything else is "normal" homosexuality. Nobody says you´re a pedophile when you´re dating a 17 year old girl - but i assume most of you guys would say it´s pedophile to date with a minor guy. You are not using the right word to desribe RF´s sexual orientation. It´s like chanting "murder!" if HHH is attacking someone with his sledgehammer.

You are calling a homosexual a pedophile - that is not right

Guest Devin

Exactly, I'd have the exact same opinion if it had been a fourteen year old girl that Feinstein was talking to. Although admittedly, I'd have been a little more surprised. The point is, no 28 year old should be driving across the state to pick up a 14 year old for a sexual relationship, regardless of gender.

Guest Indikator

R Kelly did what? I´m glad that I ignore mainstream music news.

So it is of no difference if the victim was 7 or 17 years old? (or whatever the girls of R Kelly where of age)

That´s really stupid as there are pedophiles who are only attracted with victims of a certain age. I don´t think that somebody who f***** babys has the same sexual interests as someone who f****** 14 year old boys.

But now I have learned that it doesn´t matter - at least for the media. Oh well. Case closed :cheers:

I do not like how everybody on the net is using the word pedophile. It is about a grown-up loving a young boy. Not someone who is in his puberty. A pedophile loves boys who are not over 12. Everything else is "normal" homosexuality. Nobody says you´re a pedophile when you´re dating a 17 year old girl - but i assume most of you guys would say it´s pedophile to date with a minor guy. You are not using the right word to desribe RF´s sexual orientation. It´s like chanting "murder!" if HHH is attacking someone with his sledgehammer.

You are calling a homosexual a pedophile - that is not right

No, no, no.

There is a large gap between the ages of 14 and 17 when it comes to responsiblity, knowledge, power, etc. Had P-J gone after Rob as a 17 year old guy with the body of a twenty year old, I wouldn't fault him, and I'd vehemently defend him. But FOURTEEN. Also, the way they portrayed this kid didn't make him out to be experienced, smart, i.e., not different from any other fourteen year old.

Rob's 28, this kid's 14, BIG difference.

I'm sure some of this is coming from Rob being gay, but it is definitely not on my part.

Guest Indikator

I wish I could see the pictures RF saw, otherwise nobody knows what type of boys he is attracted to. There are 14 year old kids who look like 18. Hell, when I was 14 I could by wodka

Guest Jimbo

Lots of people have said it causally in ring and out, but don't think anyone has gone into as much detail about his supposed homosexuality as Missy though.

Holly bloody hell, how in the world did I miss all of this over the past day or so?

This is without a doubt one of the biggest news items concerning the wrestling industry. ROH may not be huge, but this is huge on the wrestling industry as a whole. Not only does it make ROH look bad, it makes wrestling look bad once again.

Besides all of that, this guy is a fool. Why in the world was he soliciting children for sex using THAT screen name?

This sick moron/bastard deserves all that he gets from this point on.

I wish I could see the pictures RF saw, otherwise nobody knows what type of boys he is attracted to. There are 14 year old kids who look like 18. Hell, when I was 14 I could by wodka

This is NOT a case of someone thinking that 16-year old Bobbi Jo Blowjob of Livingston Parish, LA is 18 or older because he met her in a club... this is someone who was TOLD SPECIFICALLY the age of the person involved and moved ahead anyway.

As for 17-year old girlfriends that you mentioned in another thread, that is not considered pedophilia because 17 is a legal age of majority in many states. It's also not considered cool depending on the age of the boyfriend/girlfriend involved, as it looks bad when a 40+ Jerry Seinfeld or 60+ Jack Nicholson is schtupping someone who is just reaching the age to vote.

Guest Devin
I wish I could see the pictures RF saw

*looks around, pushes Report button*

Uhh, guys?

Guest Doyo

Uhh, guys?

I think he means so that he could see how old they looked. They weren't naked pictures.

But they did tell RF they were 14, so it doesn't matter how they looked.

Guest Devin

Uhh, guys?

I think he means so that he could see how old they looked. They weren't naked pictures.

But they did tell RF they were 14, so it doesn't matter how they looked.

Yes, I know. It was a joke.

I wonder if Rf is watching south park...

SEXUAL HARASSMENT PANDA!

306.jpg

Rob..touching little boys makes me a SSSSSSAAAAAAAADDDD PANDA :(

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

This is all just so...bizarre.

Allow me to warn you, do not read any other of the chats at that site, some of the crap on there is just horrible. I know that there are people out there like what is on that site, but to actually read and see that stuff makes me sick to my stomach.

Low-Ki is the first wrestler to jump off the burning ship.

Taken from www.low-ki.com

"LOW KI is not nor will be a representative of Ring of Honor Wrestling or it's parent company, RF Video. LOW KI does not support either party."

Clear something up for me. Is this moron still going to own ROH and only step down from president (or whatever), or is he going to cut all ties with the group?