TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Amazing that the Ring of Honor fanboys really think this website would go through all of that trouble to get Rob Feinstein in hot water. I'm sure if RF blew up the White House the fanboys would say that it was Rob Black that framed him.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Isn't it pretty much *fact* that Feinstein made contact with this boy and had full intention of fucking him? That whole website is bunk.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

I don't think the full effect of how negatively this affects Ring of Honor has hit yet.

There's no way to moralize or spin pedophilia, child abuse is the ultimate sin. Anywhere Ring of Honor promotes, regardless of whether Feinstein is "officially" involved or not, it's going to have that stigma. There might be picketing and flyering similar to what happened when XPW first arrived on the East Coast, only to a much worse degree, in my opinion. Also, you bet your ass other promoters are going to use this as ammunition if ROH tries to move in on "their" area. Think of how DCW got CZW thrown out of Dover, the same thing could very well happen to ROH. Kiss Philadelphia goodbye since the story broke there. Zandig will now have free reign. Again, as far as expanding, you think an armory or somewhere else will want to rent a building to an organization run by a known child molester? Nope. And don't think this will go away, Feinstein has pissed off a lot of people, and as long as there are grudge-holding psychos like Bob Barnett around this story will still live and might become bigger and/or twisted into something more horrible.

How about that video distribution deal? That's definitely in jeopardy once they get wind of this. And the talent? Low Ki already quit- as stated earlier several of the wrestlers WILL be horrified at this revelation. Ki's friends with the Brooklyn crew- what if they decide the same thing. AJ Styles as stated earlier is devoutly Christian, so are lesser members of the roster like Caprice Coleman (who runs a youth ministry.) They might leave.

This is very, very bad.

Edited by DuskTillDawn

CM Punk on the situation:

Ring of Honor wrestler CM Punk - the reigning Chicagowrestling.com Wrestler of the Year - answered a few questions from Chicagowrestling.com's Al Lagattolla regarding Rob Feinstein's resignation from RF Video and Ring of Honor. Ring of Honor's April 24 show for Chicago Ridge appears to be on. It is Ring of Honor's first scheduled show in the Chicago area. Punk left Chicago last year to head to Philadelphia to become Ring of Honor's head trainer.

AL: Does this affect the Chicago Ridge show at all? Is everything still planned to go off as normal (same date, same venue, same wrestlers)?

PUNK:As horrible as all this is, and as much as it feels like a bad dream, it in no way affects the Chicago Ridge show in any way shape or form. Same date, same venue, same wrestlers. Rob is gone from ROH as well as RF video, and we've all worked too damn hard to let one person's mistakes topple what is in my opinion, the best wrestling in the country right now. It's going to be hard, but I hope ROH and the boys don't suffer because of one persons actions. What i'm worried about is all the backstabbing in Chicago and the would be "promoters" that are going to try to sabatage our best efforts to continue on as a business that has to deal with this awful situation.

AL: Does it affect your situation, more specifically, will you continue to stay in your capacity with Ring of Honor? Will you stay in Philadelphia?

PUNK: It doesn't affect my situation, it just infuriates me. I'm ROH, and i'll see it through.

AL: How does Ring of Honor overcome this, and if you are staying, what would your role be? Would the situation require you to take a greater role?

PUNK: ROH has to keep on doing what's it's done, and that's raise the bar for not just indy wrestling, but wrestling itself. My role is my own business, and if any situation requires me to take on a greater role, I gladly accept that. ROH is here to stay, no matter what anybody thinks. It's going to be hard due to the amount of people who have always wanted to see ROH fail, but ROH isn't the one that needs to be punished.

AL: Is this a surprise to you? Is this totally out of character for him? What is your reaction to the situation?

PUNK: I'm pissed, I'm sad, I'm angry that all the hard work 100s of people have put into this wasn't taken into account by the actions of one selfish person. I'm one of the most selfless people here at ROH. All the boys in the back know that ROH is a family, and we look after each other. We put others before ourselves, and we will continue to do this to put out the best product we can. Bottom line: I fit in here because everybody works hard to be the best. I will continue to work hard, it's all I know.

http://chicagowrestling.com/AL/punkfeinstein.htm

Fuck Rob Feinstein for doing this to all the people who have busted their asses for 2 years in ROH. Fuck him right in the ear.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I really don't know what you can say about the situation. It's sickening but at the same time I feel bad for Gabe, Doug, and the rest of the guys that work for them. I don't know how Punk can say the show is still going to go on when we don't even know what's going to happen from now to let's say the Elizabeth show. I don't even know if ROH can even bounce back from this type of situation.

What Rob needs to do is dissassociate himself COMPLETELY from Ring of Honor if they plan to salvage whatever they can. With him just saying until the accuasation are resolved are basically saying, well I'll wait about 6 months and slowly come back into the picture. The problem is he won't do it because he has the biggest ego for one as well as he's probably feeling why should I let Gabe and everyone else run something that I helped created and develop. This whole situation is just very twisted.

Guest OSIcon
Low Ki already quit- as stated earlier several of the wrestlers WILL be horrified at this revelation.

Well, Ki was already gone as the 2/14 apperance had been noted as a one time deal.

One would think that there wouldn't be a reason for any wrestlers to leave with Feinstein removed. Logically, it doesn't make any sense to quit working for a promotion due to the actions of one person who has subsequently been removed. Same goes for boycotts. If Feinstein was still involved in ROH just like before, then I could understand fans not wanting to support him. Now of course, that really doesn't make any sense because he is gone and that would just be hurting the 30+ wrestlers, the other staff members, ect.

As for the "he still owns RF Video argument", I'm not surprised that he would just go out and sell it. When you get in trouble like this, the first thought is not "Well, I'll sell my business so it can continue on without my negative stigma." I can see wanting to keep that business around and I am sure that is what he will do.

The thing is, ROH should start acting as separate of an entity as possible. Remove all links to RF Video from the website. Remove all mentions of RF Video from the website. Make it as clear as possible time and time again that Feinstein is no longer part of ROH in any way, shape, or form now and that it is all Doug/Gabe. Even sell the tapes/merchandise using pages on rohwrestling.com instead of RFVideo. Things like that. Of course, the association will still be there in people's minds, but it would do at least a little in regards to separating the two.

It's a shame that from all accounts, Feinstein really had very little to do in the day to day operations of ROH. Even his own journal seemed to indicate as much. Gabe did all the booking and a lot of the talent arrangments. Doug handles all the technical aspects. Feinstein really did very little. Yet in the news peice, he was identitfied as the ROH promoter (very little references to RF Video) so he will be associated largely with the promotion.

I don't know how Punk can say the show is still going to go on when we don't even know what's going to happen from now to let's say the Elizabeth show.

It's been written in several places that the 3/13 show is still happening as scheduled. As I said above, Feinstein really had very little to do with day to day operations in ROH so from that aspect, they will be fine. I am sure they will have something more definitive on the website regarding that soon. The only question mark is whether people will "boycott" despite the fact that from what we know, Feinstein is no longer involved with ROH.

Guest Jimmy Saint

Feinstein should go to prison. No two ways about it.

The ROH staff, guys like Gabe must have known or at the very least suspected his was a child molester. So I have very little sympathy for them if the company does go tits up from this.

I don't think that's fair - the workers in RoH work HARD, and put on excellent matches. It's not their fault RF is a douche, and besides, RF lies about things in that chat; obviously, this was something he wanted to hide very much so. Maybe some people could've expected it, but I doubt the majority of the workers had any idea.

RF is online right now on one of his many screennames...I don't wanna think about what he's doing... :ph34r:

If I was him I wouldn't be within a 5 mile radius of a computer.

Guest Jimbo

No, it's probably better he's ON the computer, you never know what he might be doing when he's off of the computer...

The ROH staff, guys like Gabe must have known or at the very least suspected his was a child molester. So I have very little sympathy for them if the company does go tits up from this.

Knowing someone is gay isn't too hard. But knowing someone is a pedophile is completely different. Do you think when a kid walks by he looks at his ass and makes comments? Does he have the monthly pedophile centerfold at his desk? What signs have you ever seen of anyone being a pedophile?

NEWS

I did my own investigative journalism, as I spoke to a Mike who deals with what is the closest thing to public relations for the Rex Plex, the venue that ROH is running next week.

According to him, ROH is a three-man partner between Rob, and two other men named Sydney and Kasey (or Karey, didn't catch it in full). Gabe's name was never mentioned, so we can dissolve all hope that Gabe has part ownership in the company.

The Rex Plex is requiring a noterized letter from Ring of Honor that Rob has been dissolved from the company. They HAVE employed a crisis management service, straight out of Manhatten.

Since I do not have an account at DVDR, I'd appreciate someone posting this there, as I assume it holds some merit.

Like any other sicko he should get whats coming to him

but how could have been so fucking ***STUPID*** to use his RFWrestling name when chatting the boy up??????

no only a sicko, but a bad one too.

CBS Evening News just aired a piece on Perverted-Justice.com, a few seconds ago. Anyone else catch it? No footage of RF, but they interviewed former Oratory (Quiettstormm.com/forums) writer and webmaster Xavier Von Erck and showed lots of clips of the site.

Guest Indikator

Knowing someone is gay isn't too hard. But knowing someone is a pedophile is completely different. Do you think when a kid walks by he looks at his ass and makes comments? Does he have the monthly pedophile centerfold at his desk? What signs have you ever seen of anyone being a pedophile?

There are 12 and 13 year old "super"models in America. If that is possible than hitting on a 14 year old guy (and we even don´t know what photos Rob saw ) is not pedophile.

Question to all guys and girls out there: When you were 14 and had your first date or whatever - did you think you were pedophile?

Question to all guys and girls out there: When you were 14 and had your first date or whatever - did you think you were pedophile?

A 14 year old going out with a 14 year old is a little different from a 30 odd year old going out with a 14 year old...

Guest Doyo
According to him, ROH is a three-man partner between Rob, and two other men named Sydney and Kasey (or Karey, didn't catch it in full). 

According to Bob Barnett one of them is probably Cary Silkin of Mr. Tickets Inc.

pictured below with gray hair:

audience%204.jpg

Guest Jimmy Saint

There are 12 and 13 year old "super"models in America. If that is possible than hitting on a 14 year old guy (and we even don´t know what photos Rob saw ) is not pedophile.

I've never worked with a paedophile or met one for that matter. From comments I have heard in the past and things people are now saying about Feinstein it suggests workers did suspect Feinstein. You would think the people he worked with most knew something was up.

Indikator what are you on about ? are you trying to defend Feinstein ? This has nothing to do with 12 year old models or two minors dating.

He plainly solicts a minor for sex then goes to meet the minor in the pretense for having sex. Although it was a sting and he turned up at the house to find a camera in his face it would still suggest to most Feinstein is a paedophile.

According to him, ROH is a three-man partner between Rob, and two other men named Sydney and Kasey (or Karey, didn't catch it in full). 

According to Bob Barnett one of them is probably Cary Silkin of Mr. Tickets Inc.

pictured below with gray hair:

audience%204.jpg

I actually read that soon after making the post, and gave a call to Mr. Tickets. Cary was out for the day, and the person who answered the phone had no idea who Rob Feinstein is, though I chalk that up to Cary (if he's involved) simply not talking business matters with the guy answering the phone.

I plan to give another call tomorrow afternoon.

This is wrestling where everything is a smokescreen. I have been given no proof Feinstein is out of his promotion. All I have gotten are hollow promises from people with a reason to lie, kind of like the WWF with their "releasing" of pat patterson following the Mel Phillips sex scandal. Wrestling is a dirty business where good men die like dogs in the street with nothing to their name. You expect me to believe Feinstein is gone, prove it me ROH.