TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

If anyone actually knew that he was into children, and if he ever done anything in the past with them, and they kept their mouth shut then we do still have something of a problem.

That's just all in theory though.

ROH and RF video are all full of shit. People knew. it was an "inside" thing where everyone joked about it.

Yeah I know, I always remember reading or hearing little jokes about RF's sexual habits.

I predict Piper is the next to cancel, unless his appearance already passed.

Wasn't someone in the car with him when he went to the house? I wonder two things. First off who it was, and then if they knew what they were going there for.

Once again those are just hollow promises from people with a reason to lie. You cannot tell me that employees who were around Rob for years did not know that something odd was going on. If even one of those wrestlers knew what was happening then that wrestler is nothing but a piece of shit.

Guest OSIcon
ROH and RF video are all full of shit. People knew. it was an "inside" thing where everyone joked about it.

That he was gay? Yes.

That he was a pedophile? No....not "everyone knew" and "joked about it" and everyone seems to be shocked about it. Assuming otherwise is just that...assuming.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
ROH and RF video are all full of shit.  People knew.  it was an "inside" thing where everyone joked about it.

Yeah I know, I always remember reading or hearing little jokes about RF's sexual habits.

I predict Piper is the next to cancel, unless his appearance already passed.

Exactly. And anyone who condoned this behavior deserves a fucking kick to the nuts. Everyone sucks on ROH's balls, but they're all morally bankrupt motherfuckers. Fuck them.

Nobody condones pedophilia, you moron. Honestly, I think people purposely misintepret things sometimes. That's the only way I can possibly explain such staggering stupidity.

I'm currious about something else.

Since he was chatting under his SN that most of us knew, or know by now, who else has he possibly talked to like that? What other children has he possibly talked to, and met, under that very same screen name?

Usually when a pedophile talks to someone on the net for just, (what was it?), a few days and then GOES TO MEET THEM, they have done shit like that before.

Guest Dynamite Kido

That he was gay? Yes.

That he was a pedophile? No....not "everyone knew" and "joked about it" and everyone seems to be shocked about it. Assuming otherwise is just that...assuming.

Agreed. I think people are jumping the gun on this one. I HIGHLY doubt that anyone, knew about RF's sexual interest in children. The gay thing? Surely people knew about that, but the pedophile stuff? That is pushing it. Also, even though everyone is now trying to speculate that he has done this before. It MUST, be assumed that this hasn't happened before until further proof is presented. If it's your opinion that it happened before, then fine. But it's not fact, so don't present it as so.

Wasn't someone in the car with him when he went to the house? I wonder two things. First off who it was, and then if they knew what they were going there for.

I believe the chat transcripts said Rob would be coming with his straight roommate, and for the kid to pretend to be 18 because RF didn't want his roommate thinking he was an "oddball".

He was always wierd. Apparently he has asked to meet guys in the RoH chat before, but my friend he asked to meet him just thought he was kidding and ignored him...now he's freaked out. Feinstein is obviously one sick fuck, and I hope they throw him in jail.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I'm not sure if they knew that he was a pedophile, but in terms of being Gay, I don't doubt that for a second. You can't be so close with one another and work together for years and not notice something like that.

I don't know the press release really isn't that assuring. I'm not sure what they can do to show the world that "look Rob is not associated with us at all". I guess time will tell. What I'm wondering is if this is indeed true, did they have to buy out Rob one lump sum or are they paying him on a month to month basis. He does need money to survive and I can't imagine them not cutting a deal with him. If they do infact give him a paycheck every month for this, we are still technically supporting a pedophile here and I don't think i'm too comfortable with that at all.

I'm also wondering 1) who was indeed with the car with him that day, but we may never find out and 2) Who is the kid in the picture that they used to send Rob.

Does anyone know how old Hijinx is? He does say he was with him for two years and i'm wondering if the kid was even of age at the time.

The Perverted Justice people are not backing down, and it's because of the wording of the press release.

As of today, Mr. Feinstein is no longer officially associated with either company or any upcoming events

Here is what they say.

Why does that one word in bold bother me? Am I the only one? And where is Robs press release regarding this? Cease and desist my arse, full steam ahead until AG tells me otherwise.

FYO

Guest Dynamite Kido
Does anyone know how old Hijinx is? He does say he was with him for two years and i'm wondering if the kid was even of age at the time.

So is Hijinx gay too???

Does anyone know how old Hijinx is?  He does say he was with him for two years and i'm wondering if the kid was even of age at the time.

So is Hijinx gay too???

That's apparently who RF's ex-boyfriend was, who looks like Nick Carter...

Guest OSIcon
The Perverted Justice people are not backing down, and it's because of the wording of the press release.

As of today, Mr. Feinstein is no longer officially associated with either company or any upcoming events

Here is what they say.

Why does that one word in bold bother me? Am I the only one? And where is Robs press release regarding this? Cease and desist my arse, full steam ahead until AG tells me otherwise.

FYO

I am not surprised that some people still aren't pleased. Some won't be until they can spend a month at ROH offices and following Doug around to make sure Feinstein is nowhere to be seen.

As for the wording of "officially associated", I took it to mean what it means in ALL press releases of this nature. "Associated" means that the person is tied to the company in someway. Feinstein will always be "associated" ROH because he was the founder/president. Just as any high profile president is still associated with the company they ran even after they leave and are no longer involved in running it. "Official" means just that...official capacity...an employee.

Of course, that is just what it means in every other press release in the world. Maybe I need to read it with my consipiracy theory glasses on in order to nitpick this release and every other release ROH sends out from this point on.

I think what they want is for RF himself to come out and say that he's sorry, and that he in NO WAY AT ALL will be profiting from anything having to do with any of this.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Nobody condones pedophilia, you moron. Honestly, I think people purposely misintepret things sometimes. That's the only way I can possibly explain such staggering stupidity.

I'm not saying that, fucker. Its just that people knew about this behaviour, that much has come out. I am talking down to those fuckers, and anyone who supports ROH.

Guest Jimmy Saint
It MUST, be assumed that this hasn't happened before until further proof is presented. If it's your opinion that it happened before, then fine. But it's not fact, so don't present it as so.

Its very easy to forget this in light of what the crime is.

I believe though with his postition as the head of a wrestling company this would'nt be the first time. I dunno this whole things stinks so bad. ROH should really have cancelled shows for a while at least.

btw for the posts suggesting he is still involved Rob has black-balled himself forever for this. You would be surpised how far this will have spread through the world Don't expect him to work for anyone ever again in wrestling least of all ROH.

Guest OSIcon
I'm not saying that, fucker. Its just that people knew about this behaviour, that much has come out. I am talking down to those fuckers, and anyone who supports ROH.

Really?

I must have missed all the news stories that said people that work for ROH knew Feinstein was a pedophile.

There are plenty of things to attack in this situation that you shouldn't need to just make things up. As far as we know, nobody in ROH knew that he was a pedophile. Usually that is the kind of thing you want to keep secret so there really isn't any reason to believe anybody knew. Until we hear otherwise, that's the deal/.

You saying that information (people knowing about his behaviour) has "come out" is just false.

It MUST, be assumed that this hasn't happened before until further proof is presented. If it's your opinion that it happened before, then fine. But it's not fact, so don't present it as so.

Your typical pedophile doesn't just talk to someone on the net, or whatever, for just a couple of days, and then go out to meet them that soon. That is the work of of someone who has done shit like that before, someone who knows what they want, has had it before, and want only one thing. Add that to the fact that he works where there are underage people around him quite offten, and you have yourself a boiling pot of a big ol' mess.

There isn't any proof that it's happened before, it's it's far more likely that it has.

If anyone knew about anything going on, they can burn as well for all that I care.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Nobody condones pedophilia, you moron.  Honestly, I think people purposely misintepret things sometimes.  That's the only way I can possibly explain such staggering stupidity.

Honestly, what't wrong with supporting ROH? They don't stand for pedaphelia, or Rob Feinstein. They stand for wrestling, nothing more, nothing less. So I guess everyone should quit watching wrestling all together because there was one pedophile in the business???

I can see this being one of those things that people are going to disagree on.

If Jerry Jarrett was a pedophile I bet we'd see a lot more people saying TNA should burn in hell after he was removed from his position because people don't like the show.

Even better...if this was XPW (you know...if they were still around)...and this exact thing happened...the boycott would be huge.

Anyway...here's my question:

When did this whole bust take place? It wasn't yesterday...so RF knew it was coming for some time...and he didn't seem to have a problem keeping his name attached to the companies for as long as he could.