TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Think about this: when you consider just how far in-bed 1bob is with RFVideo, to the point where the latest 1bob "special feature (or whatever the hell they call it)" is streaming video of various RFVideo stuff, would 1bob be willing to do serious damage to that relationship by reporting something false? This isn't the same thing as Bret Hart coming back to lead the Invasion, this is a relationship that a lot closer to home then 1bob and the WWE. If 1bob is wrong, he pisses off RFVideo, especially since that accusation means serious damage to the company. If 1bob is right, then we can administer last rites to ROH if what the workers plan to uphold what they have said.

Your arguement would allude that 1Bob would lie and make the situation rosier than it really is, but instead concludes on the opposite.

I don't care if 1bob is the one reporting it.

If they don't get rid of Feinstein, ROH CANNOT SURVIVE.

And they SHOULDN'T if that's who they're going to deal with.

I have this awful, horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that 1bob is right - that we're all being lied too and that the fucking pervert will be back in business just as soon as the scrutiny dies down.

1. Styles pledges his support:

"AJ Styles released the following statement through his manager Bill Behrens:

AJ Styles is a current champion in Ring Of Honor, and has worked with the company since the beginning. AJ, who is a devout Christian, made the following statement referencing the recent well publicized activity of a former ROH executive. "I am aware that some Priests and Preachers have been accused of similar activity, but that does not mean that I will not go to the church. Church is not about the preacher, but the people." AJ Styles will appear for Ring Of Honor on Saturday 3/13, and in the future. AJ's manager Bill Behrens added, "ROH is a good promotion, and I support it. In addition to AJ, nine of my Wildside regulars will appear for ROH on 3/13. The show must go on for the fans and the wrestlers, the people AJ referenced."

Bill Behrens

President

National Wrestling Alliance

Show Business, Inc.

NWA Wildside Wrestling

PO Box 941787

Atlanta, GA 31141

770-621-9533 "

2. I don't care what anyone reports...I don't believe that somebody (anybody) is going to completely back away from there business because they got caught doing something like this. Have they promised that he won't be making a penny off of them anymore yet?

Here ya go:

"Ring of Honor representatives have faxed paperwork indicating a stock transfer has taken place putting 100% of the stock in both Ring of Honor, Inc and R.F. Video, Inc in the name of Douglas I. Gentry.

Stock certificates in the amount of 1000 shares in each company were issued to Gentry to replace certificates previously held by Rob Feinstein. The stock certificates were dated March 8, 2004.

The paperwork provided by Ring of Honor does not address any of the other owners of the promotion, and Feinstein is believed not to have been the only owner of the company. Gabe Sapolsky, ROH's booker, told 1Wrestling.com in an exclusive interview last night that it had not been decided yet whether to reveal information about ownership of Ring of Honor.

The information provided to 1Wrestling.com includes copies of corporate resolutions to issue the stock certificates as well as copies of the actual certificates and a letter from the attorney handling the transaction. It's not known if the paperwork has been filed with appropriate authorities as the paperwork received by 1Wrestling.com bears no notary stamp or other governmental seal.

Ring of Honor staff members have been scrambling to do damage control since the news broke last week that Rob Feinstein had been involved in a sting operation conducted by perverted-justice.com and NBC10. Feinstein was one of three people included in an NBC10 report, but was the only one to have his last name and profession mentioned in the report.

Feinstein initially released a statement saying he was stepping down until his name was cleared, but Ring of Honor representatives have insisted that Feinstein is not involved in the company at all and will not be returning.

1Wrestling.com received reports yesterday that Feinstein had continued to be involved with in a behind the scenes role as recently as this weekend, but Sapolsky strongly denied that in his 1Wrestling.com interview last night.

Gentry is a long time friend of Feinstein, prompting speculation that he would be merely holding onto Feinstein's shares of the company for him until the controversy dies down. Sapolsky, and others have gone on the record as saying that's not the case and that if Feinstein remains with the company in any way that they would leave.

Bobby Heenan, Low Ki, Abyss, and Roddy Piper have all decided to disassociate themselves from Ring of Honor because of the controversy. Roddy Piper and Abyss were both scheduled for the Ring of Honor show set to be held on March 13 and have withdrawn from that event."

-1wrestling.

Guest OSIcon

I think it is almost at the point where all the reasonable evidence that can be provided in this short time will have been provided. After that, chances are you will either believe them or you will never believe them. Of course, time is also a factor and I can respect anyone making the decision to wait until after the 3/13 event when everything should settle down in order to make that personal decision. However, anyone waiting for more "evidence" is going to be waiting a long time because there really isn't much more evidence that ROH can provide.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I personally have already pre-ordered my 3/13 tickets and I've NEVER had a problem with going to the event. Now let me explain myself. I FULLY support ROH's wrestlers, staff, etc. and I will continue to do so. I have also bought tapes at RFVideo.com and I have given them my hard earned money in the past. I support ROH so that the wrestlers, and staff still have the opportunities to make money working for the promotion. I "love" the wrestling business and I have for years. I have been disgusted over this whole situation and I have been venting my frustrations over this on the internet like most of you have. But I refuse to hold any of the talent responsible for Fuckstein's actions. I refuse to take money out of their pockets over something that NONE of them could have prevented. I, for now am putting my trust into what Gabe and others within the company have stated about Rob not making a cent off the company. It has been stated time and time again, that if Feinstein is benefiting from the company that everyone will eventually find out and that is how I am going about it. If we do find out later that RF is financially benefitting from ROH, I promise you all I will NEVER....EVER give ROH, or RFVideo my money ever again. Not only that but I hope ROH will die and be buried to forever be forgotten. I am putting my trust into a company to deliver on it's promises like I have put it in them to deliver the "top notch" wrestling that they have promised since ROH started. I for one am sick and tired of black eye after black eye that the sport that I love gets constantly, and if ROH gives the sport another one after the RF situation....then they can FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Guest Dynamite Kido
I'll give RoH the benefit of the doubt.

But I do hope that if 6 months from now, RF is back everyone (wrestlers, building owners, casual fans and even the hardcore fans) will tell them to fuck off in force.

I promise I will......

Guest The Last Free Voice

I don't care about the possiblility of RF being involved now. There's proof he's not. If down the road it comes out he is, I'll deal with it then. I dont' want to hear about this anymore. We should be talking about 3/13.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I don't care about the possiblility of RF being involved now. There's proof he's not. If down the road it comes out he is, I'll deal with it then. I dont' want to hear about this anymore. We should be talking about 3/13.

Yeah, and the fact that Piper has officially dropped out too.

Guest OSIcon

Has he?

Meltzer said in his update today (posted within the last hour) that it still isn't official. Piper or his people have not contacted ROH about the cancellation yet nd that the only information that he has canceled comes from the 1wrestling.com "source". Not saying he isn't going to cancel (I would actually be surprised if he didn't), but it isn't official yet. I would imagine ROH simply kept any info. about him off the main site until they get confirmation either way.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Has he?

Meltzer said in his update today (posted within the last hour) that it still isn't official. Piper or his people have not contacted ROH about the cancellation yet nd that the only information that he has canceled comes from the 1wrestling.com "source". Not saying he isn't going to cancel (I would actually be surprised if he didn't), but it isn't official yet. I would imagine ROH simply kept any info. about him off the main site until they get confirmation either way.

See, this shit pisses me off considering I am going on 3/13 and I paid for tickets to all events. They need to figure this shit out as I am driving 6 hours to get there and I'd rather do it knowing what I am attending.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Frankly I don't think Piper fit in RoH. I wouldn't buy a ticket just to see him. (but I am a younger fan so he wasn't a HUGE part of my wrestling life when i was littler, like he was for alot of people, so ya know...) Anyway, I think 3.13 will rock as they have the Scramble Cage 2, AJ v Punk and stuff.... Okay i can't think of the rest of the card off the top of my head, but there will be some so-cal stars on the convention....

Guest Doyo
I don't care about the possiblility of RF being involved now. There's proof he's not.

What proof? Their press releases that pop up on their site and then dissapear soon

after? Gabe "I'm not privy to all the business info" Sapolsky's interviews?

Here is Gabe's latest comments:

"This has been like a 9-11 for the company in the sense that 9-11 changed everything for everybody in so many different ways. This is the same thing." pwtorch.com premium

How convenient it is that out of all the people RF could have sold the companies to, he

choose his friend Doug Gentry. He could have gotten a better offer from Vince McMahon

or 1000s of other people. RF might as well have "sold" the companies to his parents.

Just how much did Doug pay and where did he get all the money? This was RF's baby

and he wouldn't give it up for nothing. You can't pay for a Lexus working at McDonalds.

I don't care about the possiblility of RF being involved now. There's proof he's not.

What proof? Their press releases that pop up on their site and then dissapear soon

after? Gabe "I'm not privy to all the business info" Sapolsky's interviews?

Here is Gabe's latest comments:

"This has been like a 9-11 for the company in the sense that 9-11 changed everything for everybody in so many different ways. This is the same thing." pwtorch.com premium

How convenient it is that out of all the people RF could have sold the companies to, he

choose his friend Doug Gentry. He could have gotten a better offer from Vince McMahon

or 1000s of other people. RF might as well have "sold" the companies to his parents.

Just how much did Doug pay and where did he get all the money? This was RF's baby

and he wouldn't give it up for nothing. You can't pay for a Lexus working at McDonalds.

I'm with you.

What's the REAL proof here he's gone?

Documents (which so far, haven't been officially notarized) which show that he's selling his interest to a guy who just so happens to be one of his best friends?

I'm not convinced that he's really gone - or at the least, I'm not convinced that he's going to STAY gone.

If he's still there and it's uncovered it's the end for them. It's that simple. All that needs to happen is they get caught once, and it's over.

I believe he's out but I don't put money in their pockets or asses in their seats so it really doesn't matter. RF was a major league asshole prior to this, and anyone who had no problem supporting him then shouldn't have a problem with it now that he's allegedly gone.

Again, one time, in any capacity, and they're cooked.

According to several people, Rob's case has gotten coverage on CNN although Rob himself was not mentioned. Instead, it was a reference to the Philly cases and there was an excerpt from Rob's chatlog, the infamous 'lol ill pretend you said 18' bit.

Also, there are other people saying that Rob will be under police investigation, possibly not for the events discussed in the Perverted Justice case but for prior events which may be uncovered now.

Question for you guys who support ROH so much. What if Feinstein does return down the line, but was supposedly "rehabilitated". If the guy seeks help, does he deserve a second chance?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Question for you guys who support ROH so much. What if Feinstein does return down the line, but was supposedly "rehabilitated". If the guy seeks help, does he deserve a second chance?

No he doesn't deserve a second chance......not in my book.

No he doesn't deserve a second chance......not in my book.

But if this sort of thing is a "disease", then why wouldn't Rob deserve another chance, when guys like Eddie Guerrero, Raven or Scott Hall have gotten them. Their "addictions" were "diseases" as well, and they were rehabilitated.

I know it's not the same boat, just trying to start up an interesting conversation.

Guest Dynamite Kido

See, I have absolutely no problem if people want to use drugs. If you want to do them, and destroy your life in the meantime...so be it. But child molestation is something that doesn't get a second chance in my book.

Guest OSIcon

I do think he is deserving of a second chance in general. Afterall, he is "guilty" of (and not even guilty in a legal sense) of going to meet at 14 year old boy. While that is certainly terribly wrong in itself, I don't think it is anything that warrants his life being destroyed forever. Convicted murders are given more of a second chance with that. So I am not one of those people that think that his life should be over now without even a chance to turn his life around since everyone else seems to get that chance.

With that said, I don't think he should be given a second chance with ROH even if he does turn his life around. The company has made so many promises that he will never be back, that if he were to come back, it would also be a turst issue as well as a "Feinstein is back issue". If he does come back, I would stop supporting ROH. That would show that they have lied to the fans and Feinstein being back would do them no good at all. Nor would it do Feinstein any good.

So, I do hope that Feinstein can get his life together and move on in some successful manner. However, it shouldn't be with ROH. He should move onto something else and distance himself from it. If he were to come back, that would probably be the end for me with ROH.

See, I have absolutely no problem if people want to use drugs.  If you want to do them, and destroy your life in the meantime...so be it.  But child molestation is something that doesn't get a second chance in my book.

What about like, a Mike Tyson? Convicted of rape, but was still allowed to fight. Did you disagree with that? Did you pay for any of his fights after he was released from prison?

Guest TDinDC1112
See, I have absolutely no problem if people want to use drugs. If you want to do them, and destroy your life in the meantime...so be it. But child molestation is something that doesn't get a second chance in my book.

I couldn't agree more.

And I don't buy that this is a disease. I also don't buy when people say Alcoholism is a disease. It's a cop out. You know what a disease is? Cancer. That's a disease. Rheumatoid Arthritis. That's a disease. The decision to take a drink is just that - a decision. The decision to pursue a minor is a decision. Now once someone has that drink, maybe it spirals and they can't help it, BUT, they know that and that's why they shouldn't have the drink to begin with. Eddy and Raven don't have dieseases. Neither does RF. They just all made bad decisions. Some we forgive, some we don't. Getting cancer is not a decision.

Guest TDinDC1112
See, I have absolutely no problem if people want to use drugs.  If you want to do them, and destroy your life in the meantime...so be it.  But child molestation is something that doesn't get a second chance in my book.

What about like, a Mike Tyson? Convicted of rape, but was still allowed to fight. Did you disagree with that? Did you pay for any of his fights after he was released from prison?

Mike Tyson served his penalty that our society deemed appropriate by way of a trial and jail time. Now if people decide to give him a second chance, that's their own decision. He has the right to be a free citizen, but I'm not going to buy his fight and put money in his pocket. RF deserves to be a free citizen. He hasn't done anything "legally" wrong that's been proven in a court of law. However, you don't have to financially support him.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Plain and simple, I didn't think that Mike Tyson raped anyone. But that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own, and I am not trying to sway yours about him in any way. Also, that doesn't change the fact that I think Mike Tyson is a horrible human being. Hell, the last time Mike Tyson got money from me was in the 80's when I purchased Mike Tyson's Punch Out for my NES. Plus, after the conviction of Rape the sport only made it's self look worse by letting Tyson fight again, and that is what I DON'T want to happen to wrestling, so I will never accept ROH again if they bring him back.....

If he's still there and it's uncovered it's the end for them. It's that simple. All that needs to happen is they get caught once, and it's over.

The thing is, Jobber, is that they've (ROH staff in general) handled this situation so poorly thus far, that I'm not entirely convinced that they're bright enough to understand that.