TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

CZW Overdrive Results

Blatantly jacked from the CZW Fans board without any financial compensation...

DJ Hyde vs. Merc vs. Gutter: Lasted for about 4 minutes and was decent for what it's worth until Teddy walked in through the crowd and popped the crowd like none other.

Teddy came in talked for a bit and did his moonsaults and out came Zandig. Zandig said he runs the company and it will be Evans vs. Williams vs. Hart.

Ladder match: GQ vs. Jon Dahmer vs. Jude: Very nice ladder match, so many cool spots in this. Featured a german suplex off the ladder by Dahmer onto GQ. Dahmer then set up Jude on the outside and jumped from a ladder on the inside of the ring outside. Finish was Dahmer powerbombimg Jude off the ladder in the ring. This featured crazy head drops and was a great semi-opener.

Arm wrestling match Rebel beat Hartog

AMIL vs. Berk/Barr vs. CKNY: Was real cool until Berk/barr got attacked my rebel's army and got carried to the back. The rest of the match featured nice spots and some good sequences.

AMIL vs Rebels army: Nice match until interference by Rose gave Frazier and Matthews the win. Another match that clicked real well, and was real good.

CHIKARA 6 man tag, Wildcards and Hallowwicked vs. Quackenbush and 2 dudes (sorry): This was the 2nd funnest match of the night IMO as it clicked so well and it went SUPER SMOOTH the whole match. Sick combos and not any dead points in the whole match. Quackenbush's team won (i think)

Joker, Sabian, and Ruckus vs. Cash, Sonjay, and Jacobs: WOW I really liked this match because it was constant action. It was really fast paced and the crowd dug the whole thing. Cash went for the cash flow over the ring post to a table below on the floor onto Sabian. Sabian missed the table but his face scraped against it lol. Sabian was set back up on the unbroken table and Sonjay sentoned onto it. Ruckus falconed arrowed Jacobs thru a table which was UNGODLY. Then Joker set up Cash and Sonjay (i think) onto tables near the entrance. Joker went up to the entrance and got on top and then got ontop off a desk and jumped off proceeding to foot stomp onto Cash. Sickening. That ended the match.

Nick Gage vs. Roderick Strong: Strong is just great, he took STIFF chair shots. Gage got thrown into a propped up table but it didnt break. Gage hit 2 choke breakers but he kicked out. Gage recovered with a bootscrape and the hardcore drop for the win. Please come back chants for Roderick.

Teddy Hart vs. Jack Evans vs. Petey Williams: What can I say? The best highflying match I've ever seen. Evans bumped his ass off and so did petey and teddy. A Spinning 630!?!?! jack missed it but it was a spectacle anyway. Also some amazing combos in this match I dont know what they're even called. Evans hit a almost douvle moonsault off the stage onto the flat onto teddy and petey. finish came when ted stopped the match to call out zandig where zandig leveled him and put jack and petey over a laid out hart. Words do NOT do this justice.

B-Boy vs. Adam Flash: Worst match on the show and it was still good. (shows you how good the show was) This for some reason didn't clcik that well but i still enjoyed it, WB came in to save beat up flash after messiah ran in to give b-boy a fall from grace.

Zandig vs. Messiah: Taipei death/boards of nails. Basic crowd brawling to start it off then some irish whips into the boards of nails. Zandig was then hitting him with the boards which was VERY loud and the nails were just sticking in him. Messiah hit a spot where he sunset flipped over the ropes to put zandig thru a table. Finish came when Teddy came in and hit a flipping variation on Zandig and messiah got the pin. this set up a HUGE war of words with the crowd. 1/2 was all for teddy and 1/2 was all for zandig. Then Zandig mfn bombed teddy onto the nail boards and busted him open HUGE. Crowd chanted PUSSY at teddy because he wouldnt get back in the ring. Zandig set up Teddy vs. Himself because he wants to kill him.

Result from Zandig slamming Teddy Hart into the carpet tack strip boards...

http://www.whacks.bizland.com/TeddysCut.jpg

GOO!

Early feedback says it's the show to beat for 2004.

CZW always seem to bounce right back after a lackluster show (last febs). Show just looks great, lots of matches I want to see and less of the filler which normally plagues these shows. Hart/Zandig angle looks interesting to say the least.

Guest Aecas

Damn I'll have to keep an eye out for this show.

I'll give props to Hart for taking a bump like that, but looking at his head I'm sure he's wishing he hadn't.

Looks like the best CZW since Cage of Death 5, i guess i'll shelling out some more cash on indy wrestling then. With all the CZW, PWG and IWA:MS stuff i want i won't have any money left soon.