TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Should Victoria have won the Women's title at the

Guest Anglesault

With all reasonable logic (And even WWE logic) pointing to Molly regaining her title at Mania, it looks like Vicky is gonna get a short ass, shitastic title reign where, of all frigging people, she beat Lita to win.

Would it have been better to squeeze Molly and Victoria on to the Rumble proper (instead of a non title heat match.) and let her win the title there, so she could get a nice little reign?

Since they haven't really capitalized on the Rumble IronMan status for Benoit, they could have taken three minutes from the Rumble and two from the HHH/HBK match to give it time.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Victoria win it back again at Bad Blood, but if she doesn't, it sucks for her.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Was Victoria a face and as over at mid-January?

I just think this small title reign is in part a knee-jerk reaction to the better pops she has been getting since mid-Feb. Either that or WWE 'rewarding' her for wearing less....and I wouldn;t put it past them.

Guest Anglesault
I don't think Molly is going to win at Wrestlemania. :(

They wouldn't really shave her head, would they?

If that match would have been at the rumble, it would have been short, really short.

I haven't watched Raw in a few weeks, is that seriously one of the stips?

Guest Anglesault

Vicky's belt vs. Molly's hair.

Vicky's belt vs. Molly's hair.

Oh dear god... :throwup:

Guest Coffey

I don't know if they would shave Molly's head, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something happen at the last minute. Like, putting Bischoff's hair on the line or something.

They should have had Victoria win the title at 'Mania instead of hot shotting the title on RAW. They could have played up Molly's 8 month title reign and it would have made Victoria's win all the more special.

Guest Suicide King

You know, I would like to remind everyone else of the last hair match we had in the WWE. Nash vs. Jericho? Nash's head didn't really get shaved; it was just traded in for a shorter hair cut.

Perhaps Molly just wants a new, shorter haircut. ;)

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Anglesault
You know, I would like to remind everyone else of the last hair match we had in the WWE. Nash vs. Jericho? Nash's head didn't really get shaved; it was just traded in for a shorter hair cut.

Yeah, but that haircut is a very male haircut. Are they making Molly butch?

You know, I would like to remind everyone else of the last hair match we had in the WWE.  Nash vs. Jericho?  Nash's head didn't really get shaved; it was just traded in for a shorter hair cut.

Well it wouldn't be the same as Nash's. No self-respecting person would have one like Nash's.

It's not just Nash. Who was the last person to lose and actually get shaved bald? Ron Bass? They'll probably have Molly lose, and then have some sort of last minute intervention or something.

And yes, Vicky should have won the belt at the Rumble, seeing as she was number one contender officially back then.

Guest Anglesault
You know, I would like to remind everyone else of the last hair match we had in the WWE.  Nash vs. Jericho?  Nash's head didn't really get shaved; it was just traded in for a shorter hair cut.

Well it wouldn't be the same as Nash's. No self-respecting person would have one like Nash's.

It's not just Nash. Who was the last person to lose and actually get shaved bald?

Angle :)

It's not just Nash. Who was the last person to lose and actually get shaved bald?

Ah yes.

They should have had Victoria win the title at 'Mania instead of hot shotting the title on RAW. They could have played up Molly's 8 month title reign and it would have made Victoria's win all the more special.

Rather than taking the usual smarkish swipe at the WWE booking committee's lack of common sense, I'll just say that I 100% agree with C-Bacon and move on.

Oh yeah, from that great Angle/Edge feud. Hilarious stuff there.

I seriously think Molly will win it back, only to lose it again to Viccy down the line... so that why Molly can keep her hair and it will put a little more heat on the feud (.even though belt-trading is stupid) and then they can do a proper face vs. heel champ feud with a nice blowoff at Bad Blood (or whatever the next Raw PPV is)

Guest Anglesault

The next PPV is Backlash, and I think that would be too early for a THIRD title switch.

Edited by Anglesault

The next PPV is Backlash, and I think that would be too early for a THIRD title switch.

oops...silly me...

well Victoria can always lose there in some cheap fashion and then demand ANOTHER title shot... but then it would be two months till the next Raw PPV and they would have to stretch it way out.

Meh...it could always change hands on Raw or something...

...or we'll go the predictable route and see the Backlash title switch.

Guest Anglesault

Run a big women's match at Backlash with like four or six ladies, and have Molly win in a cheap manner after it looks like Victoria will win. After that, kind of shift both ladies' focus for a month before shifting it back in time for Bad Blood.

I can just see it now. The day after Mania:

Molly: O-K "Creative" guys, what happens now? I've got a really short haircut, what do you have planned for me?

Creative: ... Er... we were meant to have something planned for you?

Molly: Huh?

Creative: No, this whole hair stip was just a way to make Austin look badass by arguing with Bischoff and pushing you around, cos Austin's been booked really weak lately with Lesnar being the first person to lay a finisher on him since last year.

Molly: So you didn't think about what came afterwards?

Creative: Uhh... no. Tell you what...

Molly: This had better be good...

Creative: You've got short hair... you can be a lesbian! Yeah! A psycho-bitch lesbian that not only wants Vicky's title, you want in her pants as well!

Victoria(coming in): Hey, no offence Molly, but I'm leaving this company now before they shave ME bald too. Enjoy the belt!

Well...I don't think Molly is winning either.

I don't think they threw in that stipulation without a plan to go all the way with it.

I dunno, WWE are masters at switch-and-bait. I could see Molly winning by cheating.

Maybe they plan on giving Molly a lesbian gimmick, and shaving her head would be a good start to a strong butch character that young lesbian girls could look up to.

Instead of the distasteful "HLA" stuff they did a couple of years ago.

But then again, this is WWE we're talking about... so you can probably disregard everything I just said.