TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

New School Question Thread

And he shouldnt beat Benoit either

Ever

Guest Redhawk

Remember when Shane McMahon knocked Kane into a burning dumpster? What supposedly happened to Kane after that? Was he perfectly fine the next week, or did he ever go to the pretend-hospital?

For a while Raven had the Mystery Ninja Woman helping him out. I remember everyone saying it was Tori, but was she ever actually unmasked? And if so, whatever happened of their alliance?

Did Goldberg ever have a "streak" going in WWE? When was the first time he lost, and did they acknowledge it as someone breaking any streak? And did they ever talk about his WCW streak?

I'm pretty sure that Kane went unharmed. The only time I remember him being "hurt" from Shane was when Shane had his limo with Kane inside drive into the truck.

The ninja was unmasked as Tori on Heat one week, and that was pretty much the end of it, I think.

I don't think WWE ever acknowledged a streak. If they did, it wouldn't have gone long, as his first loss I can think of was at Summerslam to HHH in the Elimination Chamber.

Guest news_gimmick

I'm sure Goldberg never had a streak in WWE mainly because the man didn't wrestle all that much really. In WCW they built up his streak by having him wrestle almost every week for a year. WWE did play up alot on his streak, covering it on Confidential shortly after he debuted, and they have it as an extra on the Backlash 2003 dvd.

Guest Bad Brad Jacobs

yeah...he never had a very long streak, esspecially if you count matches that ended in big schmozzes or DQ finishes against someone.

When was the HHH vs Taka Michinoku Raw match? ... which for some reason blurrily lets me think that it was a fun bout or was it a fast jobfest?

Guest krazykat72

The Triple H/Taka match was sometime in mid 2000 and was a great RAW match where Trips gave him a ton of offense and sold his ass off. The crowd heat was excellent and it's a high point of his reign from that time period.

-Paul Jacobi-

WWF @ Ft. Lauderdale, FL - National Car Rental Center - April 10, 2000

Raw is War:

WWF World Champion Triple H pinned Taka Michinoku (w/ Sho Funaki & the Acolytes) following the Pedigree at 5:53 after the Big Bossman & Bull Buchanon attacked the Acolytes

Guest Redhawk
When did Rosey first become The Hurricane's sidekick?

Better yet, WHY did Rosey become Hurricane's sidekick?