TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Van Halen back together?!?

My dad told me Van Halen are reforming with Sammy Hagar. On the official site it says nothing of this but there are tour dates listed. Anyone know the story?

The only Van Halen I wanna hear reforming is Roth and the other 3 guys!

It's with Hagar. I don't care...

I agree.

And my dad told me that I could be anything I wanted to be...he lied. So maybe you should ask yourself how reliable is the source

It's with Hagar. I don't care...

I agree.

And my dad told me that I could be anything I wanted to be...he lied. So maybe you should ask yourself how reliable is the source

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The only thing I hate more than Van Halen reunions is the new GNR album. I'm convinced that the two forces pushing those impossible dreams should someday come together, with Van Halen reforming with Axl Rose on lead vocals. Then they can put out Chinese Disappointment, and everyone can go to bed happy and cheesy while the earth gets sucked into a singularity due to the gravitational pull of Guns N Halen's collective ego.

My God. Imagine Axl's ego trying to mix with Eddie and Alex? Just throw Fred Durst in there as a back up "singer" and let the fun begin.

AOL presale is happeing today for most shows on the VH tour and then general sale this saturday

cheapest tickets i saw

$57.00!!!

PLUS

the ever-loving service charges

thats way too much friggin money

the highe end tickets were 92 dollars

If you buy a bunch, you can make up the difference by selling some on eBay. In theory.

Anyways, I hope the Toronto show dosent have this AOL presale password nonsense. No one in Canada has AOL.

Oh, and Hagar>Roth