I LIKE DRUGS AND CHILD ABUSE

When she's in the bathroom, I kick him in the balls

When she's at work, I teach him how to shoot up

When she beats him, I sit there and laugh

I find that offensive.

Can we establish some ground rules for sigs please?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

i think there's a small difference between flaming and advocating child abuse

EDIT: and the thing about TSA was a joke. I've been friends with her for ages.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Gangsteruwa

I smoke lots of crack and my girlfriend has a kid

When she's in the bathroom, I kick him in the balls

When she's at work, I teach him how to shoot up

When she beats him, I sit there and laugh

I find that offensive.

Can we establish some ground rules for sigs please?

It's probably just lyrics from a song or something.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

and that makes it ok?

I never said that he believes it.

If I had a bunch of death threats towards people in my sig i'd get banned or warned at least.

I don't want him banned I just think the sig needs changing and the rules on appropriate sigs made clearer.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

*Sigh* I'm NOT taking this seriously at all. My point is that this kind of thing is Offensive. I'm enraged or demanding his banning I'm simplying pointing out that it's an inappropriate sig especially since so many view this foru at WORK.

I'm not really upset over this, lord knows i've sad far more offensive things in my life but it is offensive and it is against the rules.

There's been worse though, either in posts or in sigs, and if anyone reads it, it's so stupid that I doubt anyone would take it seriously.

This is nothing that should be singled out, IMO.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i'm singling this one out as it's the first I've had pointed out to me.

I think that the rules that govern posts need to govern sigs too. If someone is at work they can chose not to go into HD or LSD but if it's in a sig than it can't really be avoided (I know you can turn sigs off)

Any line advocating child abuse is wrong.

Who's gonna be looking over your shoulder close enough to read that? If it was an image of someone smoking crack and beating a child, yeah, that should and probably would be censored, but as is this is harmless.

You'd probably get more trouble from looking at a message board at work in the first place than you would for that little sig.

Depends on your place of work Papacita. My father works for Telus, and when he can't get into the que to get his tickets to check over and process, he'll check his message boards (Telus has no problem with that, because what else can they do?), so then, yes, it is a problem.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Who's gonna be looking over your shoulder close enough to read that? If it was an image of someone smoking crack and beating a child, yeah, that should and probably would be censored, but as is this is harmless.

You'd probably get more trouble from looking at a message board at work in the first place than you would for that little sig.

Some places of work scan the sites people go to or the pages they view

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Total Cumulative Posts 327

( 0.02% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 0.4

Joined 3-February 02

He makes 1 post ever 2-3 days, and everyone else's combined is in the thousands per day. If it was someone like Choken One (who posts A LOT) then sure, it's probably best he change it. But since I've never seen his posts once (where does he post?) I really can't complain.

Total Cumulative Posts 327

( 0.02% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 0.4

Joined 3-February 02

He makes 1 post ever 2-3 days, and everyone else's combined is in the thousands per day. If it was someone like Choken One (who posts A LOT) then sure, it's probably best he change it. But since I've never seen his posts once (where does he post?) I really can't complain.

Well, that's really no excuse. If he gets bored one day and suddenly decides to go on a posting spree, then what?

Some places of work scan the sites people go to or the pages they view

There's not much for the scan to pick up there, and if someone visited the board, the sig itself makes up such a small portion of the overall board, that I can't see it causing any problems.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Eh, this is a dumb argument so I tried doing some kind of defense, but it's nothing to jump all over.

It's not like a picture of some guy beating the shit out of a woman or kid. It's just text thats most likely from a song. I probably have seen worse.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Of course we've seen worse that's the POINT.

If a text supporting child abuse is allowed then what next?

There needs to be definitive rules about sigs, custom titles, etc.

This was an EXAMPLE of an offensive sig. There are many more.

Guest FrigidSoul

Ok, here's my actual intelligent contribution to this thread

The sig is offensive, I mean child abuse like the shit depicted in there is nothing to laugh about in the real world(getting a spanking every now and again while young is not child abuse for the pussy left wingers out there). A post that had it in Hardcore Discussion would be in poor taste but allowed due to the forum, however having it in your sig means that it has the potential to go in every forum. Somebody who wants to read about Sports or Videogames doesn't wanna see stuff poking fun of Child Abuse.

Using my small and right now feeble board as an example; if it happened at BNW I'd just remove the sig and PM the person explaining what I wrote above. Am I taking away any of their freedoms? No. I'm just letting them know there's a certain place where that stuff goes and it isn't Koscher sig material.

There ya go

Guest FrigidSoul
The sig is very inappropriate, but I don't think anyone cares about your board.

The complete point I made went right over your 16 year old noggin.

No, I can read dipshit and I'm not going to get in a flame war with you. Not unless it's in HD.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm not getting into a flamewar with you either, reread the second paragraph and see what you missed the first time around.

No, I can read.

But can you?

reread the second paragraph and see what you missed the first time around.

Didn't I just post that I read the whole thing? :boxing:

I find the blood in TMO's avatar offensive. Can we get that removed as well?

Seriously, this is dumb. One, Anal Cunt is a complete joke band: they're not advocating anything of the sort. Two, I think that people who read the forums at work have enough common sense to turn sigs and avatars off. Or if a poster has knowledge that their superior has such tight restrictions as to go over everything in the logs, they should be smart enough to not visit from work in the first place.

/me heads off to do drugs and beat children.

I won't be blunt, because I like you, but take it easy, man. There are rules for sigs, by the way. The same rules as for posts, only without the location restrictions.