TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Good/bad vignettes

Nathan Jones promo was pretty badass. Too bad that was the only thing good about him. :P

Those were amazing. Absolute gold.

Nathan Jones promo was pretty badass.  Too bad that was the only thing good about him. :P

Those were amazing. Absolute gold.

I have the original one from the Royal Rumble on my computer. It's one of the greatest vignettes EVER. When I saw it I thought this guy was gonna be the greatest thing to ever hit the WWE. Then he actually came to the WWE......

Before coming back in 1993, Crush had one really ridiculous one that I sent in a screenshot to Wrestlecrap of two years ago. It was Crush as a child, eating cereal, or something...

Tatanka's were pretty terrible. I believe they constantly referred to him as Chris Chavis before deciding that a name like Chavis wasn't stereotypical enough.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Dusty Rhodes' vignettes when entering the WWF. They showed him working all American jobs and talking about great they were. My favorites were the ones where he worked at the taco hut and the butcher. "You can beat my prices, but you can't beat me meat."

Guest natholy
How could anyone forget they awesome "Stalker" vignettes when Barry Windham returned in 1996?

Yes they were horrid Barry in the forest looking like a real prat with army gear and paint on his face, in the deep deluges of the jungle.

Honestly I can't see how anyone would get talked into agreeing to such rot.

regards nate holynski

Guest Astro

Hogan's retirement video that was shown after Quake squashed him had me crying when I was 8. Watched it last year for the 1st time in a decade and still got goosebumps....

Real American....turns to sad grinding music as Hogan's heroics are intertwined with Quake sitting on him