TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Steve Austin arrested again

Guest T0rrent
What a man that Austin is.

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

Ehh, personally i'm an equal rights kind of person. If a chick tries to lay a hand on me, i'll just knock em to the ground then continue on my merry way. Anyways, we don't have both sides of the story, so of course it's going to be a bunch of he said/she said bullshit. And the only two who know the truth are SCSA and his g/f.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

Ehh, personally i'm an equal rights kind of person. If a chick tries to lay a hand on me, i'll just knock em to the ground then continue on my merry way. Anyways, we don't have both sides of the story, so of course it's going to be a bunch of he said/she said bullshit. And the only two who know the truth are SCSA and his g/f.

Not too sound sexist (I'm not), but if women wanted equal rights for everything, how come when they beat the shit out of a guy, the guy has to take it like he has no choice of not defending himself?

I've been "attacked" by women before and managed to end the stuation without touching them.

That's just the way I was raised.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

Wait so if a girl is beating on me and I grab her hands to stop her from hitting me I'm no longer a man?!

No, because you didn't strike her.

Oh, ok.

Not too sound sexist (I'm not), but if women wanted equal rights for everything, how come when they beat the shit out of a guy, the guy has to take it like he has no choice of not defending himself?

I don't know. That's a very good point.

So true.

I am fully in support of equal standards for all, and if any adult hauled back and struck me I'd respond in equal fashion and diffuse the threat to my safety.

I too think it's wrong to hit a woman, however, I also think it's ignorant to say it's never right to defend yourself in anyway other than just trying to move her away from you. It really depends on the circumstances. Steve Austin, in this case, is in the wrong because it's obvious that he was pushing her from behind, possibly after the arguement was over. But we really don't know for sure.

I'm 220lbs. Let's say, hypothetically, a 135lb man came and attacked me viciously for no apparent reason and I hit him to get him away. How is that any different than a 135lb woman attacking me viciously for no apparent reason and I defend myself in the same way? They're both going to be just as frail.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I admire those of you that are steadast in the belief that it is never acceptable to hit a woman. I'd like to ask you for some advice, if I may: what course of action would you recommend to evade an angry/aggressive woman who won't allow you to walk away, or might even possibly back you into a corner? If she's all up in your face hitting on you or whatever, and you're trying to just walk away and distance yourself from the situation, but she won't let you alone, what would be the best course of action to get her off you?

All else fails, I pick her up and place her out of my way, then walk away

I think you need to realize that the majority of women aren't small enough that you can "Pick them up" and walk away. Expecially an angry woman who's not going to stop just because you don't want to fight.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm 220lbs. Let's say, hypothetically, a 135lb man came and attacked me viciously for no apparent reason and I hit him to get him away. How is that any different than a 135 woman attacking me viciously for no apparent reason and I defend myself in the same way? They're both going to be just as frail.

Wrong. THe female body is built differently than a male body. Weight doesn't mean that the person is going to be more or less frail. it depends on where the weight is among many things.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm 220lbs.  Let's say, hypothetically, a 135lb man came and attacked me viciously for no apparent reason and I hit him to get him away.  How is that any different than a 135 woman attacking me viciously for no apparent reason and I defend myself in the same way?  They're both going to be just as frail.

Wrong. THe female body is built differently than a male body. Weight doesn't mean that the person is going to be more or less frail. it depends on where the weight is among many things.

The woman is probably more frail, but someone my size (in the neighborhood of 240-250 lbs) who works out a lot wouldn't have too much problem with a man of the same build.

I'm 220lbs.  Let's say, hypothetically, a 135lb man came and attacked me viciously for no apparent reason and I hit him to get him away.  How is that any different than a 135 woman attacking me viciously for no apparent reason and I defend myself in the same way?  They're both going to be just as frail.

Of course the male and female bodies are structured differently, but at that weight there isn't really gonna be much of a difference unless the man is VERY short. They were both hypothetically attacking me in the same vicious way, so how come it's wrong to defend myself against one but not the other?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
We definitely didn't need to see this again.

stonecoldmug1.jpg

Got I hate these photos. His eyes are the wrong color....:(

Guest Anglesault
I admire those of you that are steadast in the belief that it is never acceptable to hit a woman. I'd like to ask you for some advice, if I may: what course of action would you recommend to evade an angry/aggressive woman who won't allow you to walk away, or might even possibly back you into a corner? If she's all up in your face hitting on you or whatever, and you're trying to just walk away and distance yourself from the situation, but she won't let you alone, what would be the best course of action to get her off you?

I think you need to realize that the majority of women aren't small enough that you can "Pick them up" and walk away. Expecially an angry woman who's not going to stop just because you don't want to fight.

You'd be surprised. If you grab them by their legs and sling them over your shoulder, you can pull it off

Obviously, you'd take bunch of punches and kicks along the way, but so be it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You'd be surprised. If you grab them by their legs and sling them over your shoulder, you can pull it off

Obviously, you'd take bunch of punches and kicks along the way, but so be it.

of course it's possible. But you have to put them down eventually and they're going to be even madder when you do. Also there are some BIG angry women out there.

I'm not trying to get into an argument over semantics here. My point is that jumping to conclusions either way is wrong.

innocent until proven guilty

And no i'm not accusing you to jumping to conclusions. You've actually been very reasonable Sault. I applaud you.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I have $20 on someone making a joke about that statement that I won't name in hopes no one notices.

This one just scares me:

lexlugermug1.jpg

I agree, he looks like the biggest psychopath.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I was unaware posting pictures of Andre The Giant, Big Show, Billy Gunn & Lex Luger's mugshots are on topic of Steve Austin's arrest.

Wait, when was ANDRE arrested?

I was unaware posting pictures of Andre The Giant, Big Show, Billy Gunn & Lex Luger's mugshots are on topic of Steve Austin's arrest.

Wait, when was ANDRE arrested?

"Andre the Giant (aka Andre Roussimoff) was arrested by the Linn County, Iowa sheriff in August 1989 and charged with assault after the 540-pound wrestler allegedly roughed up a local TV cameraman."

But we'd better get back on topic.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Yep, wouldn't want to get off topic, we might get a slap on the wrist! :bonk:

:gas: Fry sucka'!!

Anyway, I think this thread has finished it's usefulness. Time to wait for the next wrestles death topic or more Brsdshaw verbal blowjobs even though he hasn't wrestled yet.