TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JRE

Benoit's on the cover of Raw Magazine

Looks like one of his old WCW pictures. I remember a picture of him back then doing a similar pose.

Guest wildpegasus

I would guess the hand's covered with blood. It's either a symbol of the wars he's gone through throughout his career or a symbol of his future battles. Probably both.

Guest JRE

See...from the "Prime Time" statement and the bloody gloves I was getting the horrible idea that they were trying to portray Benoit as a butcher.

See...from the "Prime Time" statement and the bloody gloves I was getting the horrible idea that they were trying to portray Benoit as a butcher.

I think JRE is right, those look like cuts of meat behind him and he's either holding onto some sort of meat hook or a giant saw.

Guest Mulatto Heat
And it also appears that he's climbing a mountrain/wall.
Oooohhh... symbolism.

That 'blood' looks more like paint though, at least to me.

I think JRE is right, those look like cuts of meat behind him and he's either holding onto some sort of meat hook or a giant saw.

It's hinting at Abdullah the Butcher coming in to feud with Benoit!

Um, hasn't anyone ever seen the old "fighter practicing punching on a side of beef" thing before?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Um, hasn't anyone ever seen the old "fighter practicing punching on a side of beef" thing before?

After closely looking a few seconds, yeah, it's sides of beef in the background like Benoit is Rocky Balboa.

Would your hands really get that bloody from punching a side of meat?

a] It's a studio photograph, I think they can exagerate if need be. This is WWE we're talking about.

b] Ever see how much blood is in a cow? A lot..

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Is......is he wearing sweatpants?

Because that's fucking boss.

Can't tell. Picture is too small and the graphics are in the way. I'll just nod and smile. :D

Guest JRE

It all makes sense now! HITS the PRIME time...oh my, that's good. JR must have a steak sauce coming out.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

The picture obviously symbolises the battles and hardships that Benoit has been through on his voyage to the top.

It's a fucking awesome picture.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It all makes sense now! HITS the PRIME time...oh my, that's good. JR must have a steak sauce coming out.

:lol: :lol: Two LOL's should due. Ross already has steak sauce out. It's a secret blend of his BBQ sauce and Austins sweat.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This isn't Benoit's first WWF/E magazine cover, is it? :P

Nope, he was on the cover of the July 2001 issue I think. Or maybe June.

This isn't Benoit's first WWF/E magazine cover, is it? :P

Nope, he was on the cover of the July 2001 issue I think. Or maybe June.

I think that he was referring to how Benoit looked to have his old look, to which I was about to concur.

Hey, as long as we don't get another visit from that "prime" talkin' guy, I'm fine with it. ;p

28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline, do you acknowledge this?

...Go away.

Hey, as long as we don't get another visit from that "prime" talkin' guy, I'm fine with it. ;p

28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline, do you acknowledge this?