TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Favorite DVD commentaries

I concur with the View Askew sentiment as well as with the LOTR Extended DVDs, although I enjoyed Pip and Merry much more than the other two Hobbits. Sean Astin and Elijah Wood talk over each other too much trying to expound on their ever so profound insights, while Dom and Billy are a laugh riot putting themselves over as the most important story arc of the trilogy. Peter Jackson should consider doing a "Pip and Merry Only" commentary track. Their stuff is golden.

I also liked the commentary on the Heathers DVD. They pointed out a couple of little nuances and details that I never noticed before. Really solid stuff.

And it might just be the Filipino in me talking, but I loved the commentary (as well as the extra goodies) on the DVD for The Debut. Ethnic insider humour always gets a thumbs up from me.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Just watched Freddy vs Jason with commentary. It was decient. Robert Englund can be funny as shit from time to time.

Englund WAS the commentary. Whenever there was dead silence or random blah blah, he would just say somethin funny or spark a conversation. (Hugs DVD)

Just watched Freddy vs Jason with commentary. It was decient. Robert Englund can be funny as shit from time to time.

Englund WAS the commentary. Whenever there was dead silence or random blah blah, he would just say somethin funny or spark a conversation. (Hugs DVD)

Exactly. It was probably:

80% Englund

15% Ronnie Yu

5% Guy who played Jason...Ken something

Not that the other two were that bad. But Robert Englund made it a point to make the commentary entertaining. He was so cornball from time to time it was great.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Ken Kirzinger played Jason Voorhees in Freddy VS Jason.

Kane Hodder was the most popular actor to play Jason.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Ken Kirzinger played Jason Voorhees in Freddy VS Jason.

Kane Hodder was the most popular actor to play Jason.

Hodder was the most popular because he was the best. He had the best mannuerisms (sp?) for Jason. Plus being the size he was added the intimidation factor.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Cannibal! The Musical.

It's Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Squeak Scolari, and Frenchy Cabozzane getting absolutely trashed, and that's about it. Funny as fuck.