TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Stop fucking touching shit

Guest FrigidSoul

Ok, well then taking all of the ideas how about he goes with this chain of events?

1.) Fucks her female best friends in the ass while wearing a rubber

2.) Offers to take her for a drive

3.) Goes onto highway and as she sits there without her seatbelt on reaches speeds of 90mph

4.) While she unknowingly plays with shit(not knowing that doing that has created her downfall this whole time) he slams the brakes and veers off onto the breakdown lane sending her through the windshield

5.) Gets out of car and grabs steel folding chair from trunk

6.) Goes up to her as she's now hanging off the steel guardrail bleeding and proceeds to tell her "I fucked your best friend in the ass, stop playing with shit in my car!"

7.) Steel chair shot to her head then get back in car and leave

Another problem solved by TSM

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Ok, well then taking all of the ideas how about he goes with this chain of events?

1.) Fucks her female best friends in the ass while wearing a rubber

2.) Offers to take her for a drive

3.) Goes onto highway and as she sits there without her seatbelt on reaches speeds of 90mph

4.) While she unknowingly plays with shit(not knowing that doing that has created her downfall this whole time) he slams the brakes and veers off onto the breakdown lane sending her through the windshield

5.) Gets out of car and grabs steel folding chair from trunk

6.) Goes up to her as she's now hanging off the steel guardrail bleeding and proceeds to tell her "I fucked your best friend in the ass, stop playing with shit in my car!"

7.) Steel chair shot to her head then get back in car and leave

Another problem solved by TSM

You made a mistake.

Screw all that, get some rope and some honey. Hit a forest and tie her to a tree before pouring honey all over her then abandon her for the day. She'll either be dead or rescued but it'll teach her.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Screw all that, get some rope and some honey. Hit a forest and tie her to a tree before pouring honey all over her then abandon her for the day. She'll either be dead or rescued but it'll teach her.

Not if she's dead.

Not if she's dead.

She'd learn before she died.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Not if she's dead.

Good call. Unleash the evil Winnie The Pooh on her honey covered ass.

Put a UOM in each compartment she opens for her.

Have her name on it so when she opens she thinks you left her a note. Then it says "You Owe Me one sloppy blowjob and you are required to swallow" or "You owe me one threeway with your hottest Bi-curious friend...and you must swallow" or "You owe Me one dinner you cooked yourself...and you are required to swallow"...you get the point.

Have some sexual act that she never does in each compartment. Either you will be drowning in freaky sexual acts or she will stop touching shit. Win win.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Go over to her place with her, and fuck with every little thing you can find.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Go over to her place with her, and fuck with every little thing you can find.

except for the brown ring.......ah, fuck with that too......

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
She sounds retarded.

That would also explain why she's going out with JSYK.

That's not nice.

She sounds retarded.

Are you still a heel? Normally when heels go away for long periods of time they come back as faces.

Anyway, I talked to her about it today and she claimed that she was just trying to make me laugh, because she's never seen me laugh. She promised to stop...but just in case she pisses me off some more, give me some more ideas.

She sounds retarded.

Are you still a heel? Normally when heels go away for long periods of time they come back as faces.

Anyway, I talked to her about it today and she claimed that she was just trying to make me laugh, because she's never seen me laugh. She promised to stop...but just in case she pisses me off some more, give me some more ideas.

If there was a better idea than mine(which involved swallowing of secretions) I ain't seen it.

Ripper - Believes extra protein should be apart of a young womans diet.

Guest FrigidSoul
If there was a better idea than mine(which involved swallowing of secretions) I ain't seen it.

Ripper - Believes extra protein should be apart of a young womans diet.

You're just trying to hold my "Send the bitch through the windshield" idea down.

Sorry, Frigid, but I really liked Ripper's idea a lot better. I could always combine them..."You owe me the right to fuck your best friend in the ass while repeatedly hitting you in the face with a chair while going 90 on the freeway." That could be exciting.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Sorry, Frigid, but I really liked Ripper's idea a lot better. I could always combine them..."You owe me the right to fuck your best friend in the ass while repeatedly hitting you in the face with a chair while going 90 on the freeway." That could be exciting.

Now your on to something.....

But really...who yells PUSH before they push a button?

Well Michael Knight would always yell out Turbo Boost before pushing the button in Knight Rider. But, that's just because Hasselhoff is awesome

But really...who yells PUSH before they push a button?

Well Michael Knight would always yell out Turbo Boost before pushing the button in Knight Rider. But, that's just because Hasselhoff is awesome

Now unless she has a perm out afro, then she shouldn't be doing it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The approach here is pretty easy though. Get her slightly fucked up, and simply start making out with her. Duuuuuuuuuumb beeches.

She sounds retarded.

I've been away for less than a month, you retard.

Really? Seems like much longer. It was kind of nice.

She sounds retarded.

I've been away for less than a month, you retard.

Really? Seems like much longer. It was kind of nice.

BURN~!

Don't worry, I'll only be on here rarely now.