TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegendGaryColeman

In Honor Of Eugene

Guest Choken One

here's ONE!

A guy...Average looking build and everything...WRESTLES.

Yeah...No gimmick or catchphase...but just A WRESTLER.

Guest Choken One

How about a Hitler Impersonator?

Take Doug Basham (or whoever is the one with LESS talent)...stick a hitlerstache on him and get some 1936 Germany Replica Costumes and run with it.

Goldberg returns for WMXXI to blow it off.

Zombie leprachaun...that turns into a satyr during full moons.

A cruiserweight that stuffs himself on Jolt cola, Pixie Stix, and candy bars, going into a sugar rush! Then he runs to the ring doing a mini-Warrior routine and bounces around the ring like a pinball. In about three minutes, he collapses and his opponent can get an easy pin.

If they want to push him, just give him a manager with a candy jar to hang around ringside.

Paul London - The Singing Cowboy

Oh, and I think that if so many wrestlers get to enter in cars, Rhyno should come in riding a rhino.

EDIT: I have ALWAYS wanted to see the 'player 1' gimmick from WWF Warzone.

Rhyno should be a spokesperson for the Rhino bedliners for trucks.

They could form a Zoo Stable on RAW with other wrestlers with animal names or gimmicks.

Rhyno - Rhino

Chris Benoit - Wolverine

Chris Jericho - Lion (?)

Austin - Rattlesnake

and who can forget the crowd chants for Player 1 on Warzone!

"Player 1...Player 1"

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
here's ONE!

I think it was done with Bret Hart back in 92.

A "gay" man from California that's really a repressed heterosexual.

A man with boobs. Not man-boobs, but very large, feminine, bouncy boobs. Yeah, Dustin was going to do that one...and some one actually went through with it for a bet. Knowing how WWE likes to hand out the fake racks, I'm sure they could find some one to do it.

A wrestling robot. A guy dressed in a robot costume who comes out to the ring and wrestles. Optional would be a manager holding a remote control of some sort.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
A "gay" man from California that's really a repressed heterosexual.

A man with boobs. Not man-boobs, but very large, feminine, bouncy boobs. Yeah, Dustin was going to do that one...and some one actually went through with it for a bet. Knowing how WWE likes to hand out the fake racks, I'm sure they could find some one to do it.

A wrestling robot. A guy dressed in a robot costume who comes out to the ring and wrestles. Optional would be a manager holding a remote control of some sort.

WWE could save themselves time of making a costume and give the creators of Robo-Cop a call.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What is the Eugene thing anyway?

Nick Dinsmore will be playing a wrestling retarded man.

Correction: He's a super mark for wrestling and he's retarded.

What is the Eugene thing anyway?

Nick Dinsmore will be playing a wrestling retarded man.

Correction: He's a super mark for wrestling and he's retarded.

Really? Wow...if it wasn't Dinsmore I'd be STOKED about that.

here's ONE!

You mean...Chris Benoit?

Ooh...here's a good one. Angle gets threatened with an age discrimination lawsuit because he doesn't give opportunities to older wrestler to wrestle for all titles. So as a comprimise to avoid getting sued, Angle has to hire some elderly people to compete in the cruiserweight division.

Anyway, this heralds the arrival of Ultimo Moolah and Mae Mysterio...dressed in luchador outfits. Imagine the hilarity as they attempt hurricanranas and planchas. Imagine the hilarity of these two going up against Paul London and Ultimo Dragon. Imagine the eventual Mae/Moolah clash over the Cruiserweight Title.

Imagine the backlash when the WWE says it's given the smarks their Mysterio/Ultimo match they wanted.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Ooh...here's a good one. Angle gets threatened with an age discrimination lawsuit because he doesn't give opportunities to older wrestler to wrestle for all titles. So as a comprimise to avoid getting sued, Angle has to hire some elderly people to compete in the cruiserweight division.

Anyway, this heralds the arrival of Ultimo Moolah and Mae Mysterio...dressed in luchador outfits. Imagine the hilarity as they attempt hurricanranas and planchas. Imagine the hilarity of these two going up against Paul London and Ultimo Dragon. Imagine the eventual Mae/Moolah clash over the Cruiserweight Title.

Imagine the backlash when the WWE says it's given the smarks their Mysterio/Ultimo match they wanted.

Thanks for those horrific images...may your family be cursed for all eternity in the form of great white sharks.

Here's one Scott Keith came up with years ago and it stuck in my mind:

A wrestler named Joe Boring...wrestles like it's Goldberg vs. Lesnar and, as the fans chant "boring", he thinks they're cheering for him

How about turning Ric Flair into a mental patient, have him walk around in a bath robe but he is only wearing a sock underneath it. Just think about the skits of Flair in a mental asylum doing his strut.

How about turning Ric Flair into a mental patient, have him walk around in a bath robe but he is only wearing a sock underneath it. Just think about the skits of Flair in a mental asylum doing his strut.

Masked Marauder!

Guest wrestlingbs

You're gonna think I'm crazy, but bring back La Parka. Not as a wrestler, but as a random guy in the background. People will act like he's just one of the guys and not mention him at all. He'll be everywhere: a guy in the lockerroom, a guy in the hallway as a wrestler's walking to the ring, a janitor, even sitting in on board meetings during one of those "office" skits. Kids will love him, women will want to be with him! It's genius, I tell ya!

How about Foley's Masked Debater gimmick from his book?

Perfect for Chris Nowinski.

Masked debator? Russo humor lives.

Eugene is SUCH a ripoff of Fertig. Now we KNOW they read the board!

By the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE just having La Parka be places. THis would've worked with Shark Boy also.

I always had an idea for a segment where someone is having a copnversation with Eric Bishoff and suddenly in the background a time machine appears! A wrestler coems out and claims he is the world champion from the year 3000, he has beaten all the competition in his time, and has no more worthy challangers. He has decided to travel back in time and challange the superstars from 1000 years in the past whom his people revere as legends of their time! It could work....maybe.

Guest Redhawk

A guy that's totally delusional. He always thinks he won the match, even when he got killed. So he keeps demanding title shots even though he never wins. He has this finisher which he has a name for, but no one has actually seen. And the GMs or Vince or whoever is the Top Dog this week is always a little scared of him, so they appease him to some extent.

I can see Hardcore Holly playing this role.

I always had an idea for a segment where someone is having a copnversation with Eric Bishoff and suddenly in the background a time machine appears! A wrestler coems out and claims he is the world champion from the year 3000, he has beaten all the competition in his time, and has no more worthy challangers. He has decided to travel back in time and challange the superstars from 1000 years in the past whom his people revere as legends of their time! It could work....maybe.

The champion should be wearing a mask and plays out like this.

Champion: I am from the year 3000. All talent is too weak for me, I demand a title shot.

Bischoff: A title shot? Wait a second? Lance Storm? Go back to Heat.

<The Champion/Storm slumps his head and walks off, as he walks by, a man is picking out of the trash can, he turns around and it seems to be the recently fired Farooq>

Farooq: DAMN!

My character I've always wanted

Vin Visible.

His gimmick is he comes out to matches and his opposition can't see him. Not even the commentators or referee can see him making winnign or losing matches impossible unless they tap out.

My character I've always wanted

Vin Visible.

His gimmick is he comes out to matches and his opposition can't see him. Not even the commentators or referee can see him making winnign or losing matches impossible unless they tap out.

That would probably prompt John Cena to come out on Smackdown and do some shitty rap about how someone's making a mockery one of his catchphrases.

"Show ya face, Vin Visible

Sounds moah like Pepto Bismol!

So if you got the guts,

*Cena pulls out a nutcracker and nuts*

I'll make you choke on DEEEEZ NUTS!"

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I would personally love to see A-Train in an astronaut gimmick.

I second that one!

:cheers:

Guest JMA

I'd like to see A-Train play Bastion Booger's son--Bastion Booger Jr. The resemblance is uncanny.

booger8.jpg

atrain.jpg

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'd like to see A-Train play Bastion Booger's son--Bastion Booger Jr. The resemblance is uncanny.

booger8.jpg

atrain.jpg

Seperated At Birth