TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Around the Horn question

Please, I know I'm not THAT stupid.

My real question is did they get rid of that guy who does the voice-over right before the commercial breaks? I haven't heard him in quite a while other than the "The first word," "Buy or sell" comments that are recorded anyway...

It is kind of hard to fool people into thinking a show is cancelled since we have the thing called the internet, unless you are Stern.

Ten bucks says my pops thinks it is cancelled.

It is kind of hard to fool people into thinking a show is cancelled since we have the thing called the internet, unless you are Stern.

Yeah, however, it was funny when they did it nevertheless. Especially with Jay talking about it during Face Time.

BTW: Does ESPN, or some other place, keep track of who wins each episode? I think that would be funny to analyze.

Go Woody...

Guest Choken One

It's gone off for a week before...maybe they are just giving the guys a break since they do the show all the time.

If they cancel it...Give Woody and Mariotti their own TONY/WILBON type show...

If it gets canceled down the road, then they those two should defiently get a show. They seem like friends in real life, just like Tony/Wilbon.

It's been longer than a week though -- seems to be at least two weeks now. ESPN doesn't like paying people more money and I was wondering if this guy got the boot...

He's been gone for over three weeks. "Mrs. Disembodied Voice" explained that he was on "vacation", so who knows when he'll be back.

A half hour of Woody Paige is gold.

When Woody gets eliminated, I change the channel.

15 minutes of Reverend Bill makes me want to stab myself in the ear with a pencil.

If it gets canceled down the road, then they those two should defiently get a show. They seem like friends in real life, just like Tony/Wilbon.

it seems like Woody thinks Jay is an idiot.. just from how he reacts to some of Moronotti's statements

it seems like Woody thinks Jay is an idiot.. just from how he reacts to some of Moronotti's statements

WOODY PAIGE thinks Jay is an idiot? Whatevs.

Yeah I said "whatevs."

Have you been to Woody's website?

It mentions the wrestling career of Taz and ECW?!?!?

It's almost impossible to read the story but seeing those, well they jump out of the story and smack you in the face.

Is Woody an ECW mark or something?

ETA: Apparently, ATH is moving to Bristol which is why it has been off the air.

Have you been to Woody's website?

It mentions the wrestling career of Taz and ECW?!?!?

It's almost impossible to read the story but seeing those, well they jump out of the story and smack you in the face.

Well judging from his use of "jabroni" and name-dropping several wrestlers, he is a wrestling mark. Probably a smart mark. Woody Paige, you're welcome at TSM any time.

If they move to Bristol, that means Stat Boy is NEVER coming back! Awwwwwww

I'm not sure because when they talked about Urlacher in TNA, he mocked wrestling and said how it's fake.

Huh? I barely ever miss ATH, and the only time they are off the air is becaue of golf or another sport.

i havent heard disembodied voice for a while the last time they even used something like it, was a female voice

The voice is gone now, all that is left is Tony doing the stupid "Say my motto" before commercial breaks.