TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

The 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

The annual Canucks playoff collapse has begun. What more could go wrong, other than loosing this game and series, which looks like a very good possibility.

You guys trade Cloutier.

Honestly I think you might have your GM trade him away for someone else.

I don't think goaltending has anything to do with this collapse. I mean these goals have been poor defensive plays, breakdowns, deflections, you name it. Auld has not faced many shots and the one's that he has faced, he's stopped.

I don't think goaltending has anything to do with this collapse. I mean these goals have been poor defensive plays, breakdowns, deflections, you name it. Auld has not faced many shots and the one's that he has faced, he's stopped.

Oh, I'm not saying it is goaltending was your problem.

I'm saying that you've put your faith in Cloutier, and people might complain about him not being there.

Easily the best game of the playoffs, one of the better hockey games you will ever see.

Definitely best game of playoff. Also going to be the biggest backlash in Vancouver if the Canucks lose tonight.

I will cry if Canucks lose.

They're pretty good at overtime situations though. Hell, a lot of their wins came from overtime goals.

But they have just allowed 4 unanswered goals. And have looked shitty since goal 2. They've been playing pretty badly defensively (and I speak of the defensemen).

And what the fuck is up with these Minigo commercials? I never understand that fucking cartoon bear.

And Ohlund is officially the stupidest hockey player on the face of the earth.

You guys are going to be lucky if they don't score.

I think this will go Triple Overtime though.

I'm thinking double OT. This has been a great game so far.

Guest Nanks

Damnit, I hate not being able to watch this shit. The fucking IceCast on nhl.com isn't even working. I need to be back in Canada!!