TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

It's fucking official

His kit tonight was off the fucking meat rack. I was feelin' the tank-top/dress pants combo and this is weeks after the pimp tight suit and shades Mania steez. His hair is always picture perfect.

You rule, Dave,

So who do YOU think is the most stylin' pimp on Raw? or Smackdown?

I'm going with Chavo Sr. aka The General because of THE HAT. And because I really don't care about Smackdown. Bring on the Cena love, kids.

Guest Anglesault

Cena is styling?

He dresses like the guy that lives under the boardwalk.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Yes, this is so fucknig worth it's own thread. [/sarcastic prick mode]

Guest Choken One

Flair always brings the goods except when he goes into gray pants and t-shirt mode.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I can't remember the last time we had a most stylish thread so I'd say it's warranted. The title is just a bit misleading.

Exactly. I expected seeing Benoit confirmed to lose to HHH at Backlash from the main page of the forum.

Guest Fook
Flair always brings the goods except when he goes into gray pants and t-shirt mode.

That's true.

He certainly was decked out tonight.

I like Cena's gear, but I've always had love for jerseys and fitteds.

Batista has been bringing it though the last few months. The Mania suit stands out, and I remember a Raw a few months back where he was all decked out in the long black coat, red scarf and everything.

It's definitely between him and Flair.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I'm still recuperating from how Batista looked at WrestleMania XX.

Eddy's casual wear is great, as is a lot of other guys'.

Guest Choken One

u know who has the WORST style?

Shawn.

Jeans and tucked in Christian shirt with hat.

Guest Stunt Granny

Flair really needs to lose the Pat Riley slicked back look. It's such a crime, your hair has done so much for you during your career Ric, why must you treat it so poorly now.

Shawn.

What about Foley?

Austin's a horrible dresser as well.

(You don't know what you've started, Rudo)

*El Paso, TX. The Generals Downtown Penthouse Compound*

*Chavo Jr. and The General are sitting on a couch, waiting patiently and nervously*

Chavito: We should never have trusted Eddy with this mission.

The General: Patience, my son. My brother is a crafty man. I trust him to get the job done.

*Eddy enters the room*

Esse: Eh, vato's! What's happening!? Generalismo, if it's cool with you I brought some homies over.

*In strides Konnan, Rey and Psicosis (aka NICHO~!)*

Konnan: Yo yo yo yo, let me speak on this crib, General Chavo. It's ill, dawg.

The General: Thank you, Senor Konnan.

Rey: Eddy, can you give me a ride home? My curfew is 10 pm.

Eddy: I'm not so sure I'll be in the condition to drive you home then, Rey. But Chavito will do it for you.

Chavo: What?! No way!

Eddy: Stop being such a puta and do it!

Chavo: Shut it, rummy!

The General: SILENCE!

*Thunder and lightening*

The General: I apologize for my son, friends. He does not know when to keep his mouth shut sometimes. My house is your house. Chavito will drive you home, Young Rey.

Eddy: TEQUILA SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY~!

Nicho: Eddy, can I use your phone to call up some muey caliente senoritas?

Eddy: Bring it on, Nicho. Bring that shit on, holmes.

*Camera pans to see Chavito storming out of the room with an evil look on his face*

*Chavo walks up to his black BMW with gold rims and white leopard interior and kicks the tires as he starts the car with a remote*

*Rey is dancing around the car constantly looking at his hands*

Chavo: Yo, git in the car!

Rey: Ooooooooh, I think it's working... Juvi said there would be lots of bright lights....

*Chavo curses and kicks the car repeatedly and throws a hissy fit*

*back inside*

*Eddie is jumping up on the in-house bar with a lampshade on his head singing the words to WHITESNAKE*

Eddie: "'Ere I go again ON MY OWN. Livin' around in my HOME! Uh.. lah..lah..lah... LIKE A TWISTER I'LL BE-"

*Eddie falls off counter and begins laughing hysterically.*

*Konnan keeps grabbing at Juvi and Nicho is playing Madden 2004*

*THE GENERAL enters the room after freshening up*

General: What... THE HELL... is going on... HERE! EDDIE! *Curses and yells in Spanish*... DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY?!

Eddie: Yeah yeah yeah yeah *giggles* yeeeaah... Yo K-dawg, hit the General up with the dough, man.

Konnan: Uh... what dough Eddie?

Eddie: The dough from the deal man, you know, all dem bills in the briefcase.

Konnan: I don't have em Eddie, I gave em to Chavo.

General: WHAT?! YOU GAVE THEM TO CHAVITO?!

Shawn.

There's nothing wrong with Shawn's casual apparel - I like it a lot.

Who else does?

The thing that always got me about the Radicals was the love for cowboy boots and tight pants. When they came to the ring in street gear, Eddie, Benoit and Saturn almost always sported them.

I agree that Batista is stylish, and you could say that about all of Evolution. It's part of their gimmick. The Rock is also very stylish, but he has a personal stylist for him. He usually doesn't wear the stylish outfits on wrestling programs, though, so I wouldn't count him.

I personally miss The Rock's $5,000 shirts. My man had a great wardrobe back in the day and it was an essential part of his character. You think now that he is a movie star, he'd sport that look again rather than the cheesy catch phrase of the month in BIG LETTER t-shirt and workout pants.

Shawn's look is awful. Who the hell wears black tight jeans anymore? The worst is when he wears the classic HBK sparkly ring attire with the baseball cap. Shawn used to be the epitomy of cool and now he's the lamest looking guy on RAW. From the out of date music to the horrible attire. I was watching some old WWF RAW IS WAR tapes from the DX-Tyson era. Shawn dressed real sharp, the DX music was very fashionable for the time and he sported facial hair then. If Shawn is going to stick around for a few more years, I think it's time to tweak the look and music. Cut the hair short, grow some facial hair, stop wearing the sparkly ring vests and pants, look more contemporary.

I also hate GM Kurt Angle's attire. I hate GM Kurt Angle period. I can't believe how awful he is in this role, all of the strengths of his character are non existent. It just seems too forced. I wouldn't object to Stephanie coming in as his partner in crime, it would at least continue a forgotten storyline.

Batista does certainly look the part. Way more so than Randy Orton who can't pull of the Evolution look.

I was also hoping for Shelton Benjamin to drop the amateur wrestler attire. I forget who had the pic on these boards but there is a Sheltom pick with a black bandanna, black tights, etc. and he looks friggin bad ass. For him to truely get over they need to not dress him like a black Bob Backlund. Give him some street cred.

I like Big Show in suits also.

Okay, I'm done being Joan and Melissa Rivers.

pnr1.gif

LISTEN TO THE PITTSBURGH MUSIC SCENE AND MORE

I personally miss The Rock's $5,000 shirts. My man had a great wardrobe back in the day and it was an essential part of his character. You think now that he is a movie star, he'd sport that look again rather than the cheesy catch phrase of the month in BIG LETTER t-shirt and workout pants.

Shawn's look is awful. Who the hell wears black tight jeans anymore? The worst is when he wears the classic HBK sparkly ring attire with the baseball cap. Shawn used to be the epitomy of cool and now he's the lamest looking guy on RAW. From the out of date music to the horrible attire. I was watching some old WWF RAW IS WAR tapes from the DX-Tyson era. Shawn dressed real sharp, the DX music was very fashionable for the time and he sported facial hair then. If Shawn is going to stick around for a few more years, I think it's time to tweak the look and music. Cut the hair short, grow some facial hair, stop wearing the sparkly ring vests and pants, look more contemporary.

I also hate GM Kurt Angle's attire. I hate GM Kurt Angle period. I can't believe how awful he is in this role, all of the strengths of his character are non existent. It just seems too forced. I wouldn't object to Stephanie coming in as his partner in crime, it would at least continue a forgotten storyline.

Batista does certainly look the part. Way more so than Randy Orton who can't pull of the Evolution look.

I was also hoping for Shelton Benjamin to drop the amateur wrestler attire. I forget who had the pic on these boards but there is a Sheltom pick with a black bandanna, black tights, etc. and he looks friggin bad ass. For him to truely get over they need to not dress him like a black Bob Backlund. Give him some street cred.

I like Big Show in suits also.

Okay, I'm done being Joan and Melissa Rivers.

pnr1.gif

LISTEN TO THE PITTSBURGH MUSIC SCENE AND MORE

Agreed mostly, but I think that you were a little hard on Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels. Kurt's General Manager attire isn't that bad, but it could use a bit of work.

Regarding Shawn Michaels, nothing can be what it was - The Undertaker, for example (nothing).

Shawn isn't quite what he used to be, but at least he's not as bad as The Undertaker, as if there can be any comparison.

I still like his wear.

Shit, I was watching the last episode of Nitro the other week and................*shudders*.........Flair with spiky hair.

There is no kind or loving God.

I actually dug the spiky hair he was sporting towards the end of WCW.