TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, April 9th

Orginally it was suppose to go down this show, but alas... Mr. Clark had something else up his sleeve. Lets hope it's good! :D

Uh, well, I don't think Clark planned his match.

Cause last I heard he was going "who the heck is it?"

But still, I wanna see the match go down!

I sent this to: realitycheck, Thoth, 5_moves_of_doom, and Grand Slam.

I place here just so everyone knows what's up with me and that.

Ok. I wanna make two things clear. I will be no-showing for April 9th's show and I will not be available for our next show as well.

Here's the reason for why I'm saying this:

Yesterday at 5:30ish, I was lifting up one of those grate things that allows you to hold merchandise on it. If you've seen an automotive store, how they hand fan belts and stuff like that on that, that's what I was lifting.

Well, that 20lbs grate crashed onto my head. I was just released from the hopsital not that long ago, and thankfully, I wasn't concussed as what everyone worried.

I'm told to rest and relax for the next day or two to get my scrambbled brain, whole again. Sorry for getting my head smacked good enough to screw me up.

Ok. I wanna make two things clear. I will be no-showing for April 9th's show and I will not be available for our next show as well.

Here's the reason for why I'm saying this:

Yesterday at 5:30ish, I was lifting up one of those grate things that allows you to hold merchandise on it. If you've seen an automotive store, how they hand fan belts and stuff like that on that, that's what I was lifting.

Well, that 20lbs grate crashed onto my head. I was just released from the hopsital not that long ago, and thankfully, I wasn't concussed as what everyone worried.

I'm told to rest and relax for the next day or two to get my scrambbled brain, whole again. Sorry for getting my head smacked good enough to screw me up.

Yee-ouch, man. Good thing to hear you haven't got a concussion. Hope you feel better after your day or two of rest.