TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Invictus

The Smackdown! Thread, April 8th, 2004!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Choken:  How would you figure 2 more years when Cena got barely a year so far as a heel? 

Rock was a heel for about 2-3 years I think during which he won the IC title again and didn't really have his big babyface turn until he was already a main eventer.

So Cena's face run is pretty premature right now and doesn't really match up with Rock.

Besides, where are Cena's Austin and HHH if that were true?

Cena's Austin is trying out in the NFL.

Brock can't be Cena's Austin.

Rock and Austin worked well together.

Not really. They didn't have a good match together till their third try.

How come Mark Jindrak got Sean O Haire's push/gimmick. They fired one guy who is more popular in my view (maybe due to Piper) and gave it to a guy who I couldn't remember was in WCW uintil he debuted on RAW a few months back.

Guest What_ever

JHawk's review summed up this show perfectly:

Boring.

I never thought I wouldn't like something Kurt Angle does... but damn, he sucks as GM.

That Bradshaw/immigrant clip was sickening.

The point with that to shock the crowd and make it look like he really hates immigrants. Its to get people to boo him, but I don't know the KKK might like him now? To be honest, if they were really at the border and those were real immigrants I would have a problem with it, but since it wasn't and those were just some actors they got, I got no issue about it at all. As a smark, I wouldn't get so worked up over it through.

Just like Orton,WWE is trying too hard to get Bradshaw over as a heel.The guy doesn't have what it takes to be a main eventer or even a top midcarder, is a shame that they don't put half the push that Crapshaw is getting on Book or Matt Hardy.

The show sucked, Angle sucks as a GM and RVD is still being booked as a trusting idiot, again RAW was a little better than SD this week.

The show sucked, Angle sucks as a GM and RVD is still being booked as a trusting idiot, again RAW was a little better than SD this week.

Meh, I liked the RVD thing. First, it showed that Booker has no friends, including any of the heels. Then, RVD actually has somewhat of an angle, which is a first in a while.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Just like Orton,WWE is trying too hard to get Bradshaw over as a heel.The guy doesn't have what it takes to be a main eventer or even a top midcarder, is a shame that they don't put half the push that Crapshaw is getting on Book or Matt Hardy.

Disagree. The WWE isn't trying too hard- they've GOTTEN him over as a top heel. Past tense. The ship has sailed.

You know Bradshaw promo wise at the moment is a top heel, but we haven't seen his inring style since he's become a heel, maybe it'll change maybe it won't. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hmm maybe he'll buy off a ref in one of his matches.