TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

WWE Bring Back Great American Bash

Wait I thought the June PPV was in Columbus (moved from Louisville)

There are 2 PPVs in June this year. Bad Blood is the RAW PPV in Columbus. GAB is the SD PPV.

Maybe it's a coincidence (but probably not), but the WWE.com picture of the day is of Chris Jericho with a Great American Bash banner prominently hanging in the rafters behind him. Let the speculation continue...

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Hopefully,(in order to make the PPV feel like WCW) the main event will be Guerrero vs. Booker T.

Guest Askewniverse

I think it's pretty cool that they're bringing back the GAB name, but it won't make a difference if the card sucks. An old-school PPV name won't make up for a shitty card.

I've always loved the Great American Bash for two reasons. First, it was the very first PPV that I ever ordered. And two it was GAB '90 where I saw my favorite wrestler Sting win his first ever World belt by beating Ric Flair in the main event. Which is one of my biggest markouts ever.

So I'm guessing the 2nd October PPV (a RAW one) will be Halloween Havoc. :P

Just got back from the store, its official according to the new SD magazine. Great American Bash is on for June 27. Torrie is on the promo poster dressed up in sexy Uncle Sam gear. It says "Join Our Party." Sadly, they changed the GAB logo to their own design, but I knew that was going to happen.

Guest Trivia247

then its time to dig up a crockett and have the Jim Crocket cup Tag team tourny like they did in the 80's