TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrigidSoul

Frigid Evaluations

Guest FrigidSoul

First off I don't give a fuck if you ask to be evaluated or not. If I get around to you then I do, if not go cry in a corner. There will be no grades, only thoughts/synopsises on people. Since I don't care for your feelings then expect brutal honesty. If you choose to respond and put me down that's fine, be forwarned though that I don't give a fuck and you'll be wasting your time. On with the show.

Banky: He always wants to go first so here goes. He's nothing special, really. Your typical shmuck who was probably neglected as a child since he cries out for everybody's attention. Dad probably left the family, mom was off drunk and Sesame St. failed to raise him properly...now we're stuck with this. I also doubt he has a girlfriend and I bet he's a closet homosexual. When he comes to grips with all of that shit he'll finally be a calmer person

JSYK: The old photo of him showed him with an enormous face and his newer photo has him with a skinny face. I'm thinking subway diet personally. Either way he fucked some banging chicks and that's always a cool thing. He needs to stop being a pussy on several levels and just go with the flow. Sometimes he just nags and reminds me of Marge Simpson in that episode where she tries to get cartoo violence outlawed. You can have your morals, but me I'll kick overweight pigeons that can't fly and laugh about it all day. When he does lighten up he'll find his Zen, until then he'll always be plagued by some bitch touching shit in his car. If you were Zen the bitch would be washing your car for you.

Dids: Possibly the fattest person I've met online. When I first saw a pic of him I thought of that scene in Bill & Ted's where Napoleon ate the big ice cream. Then the waiters came over and started going "Piggly-Wiggly" over and over again. Still, he's cool shit and most likely acts like the big guy in Varsity Blues who puked in the washing machine. I bet he's a monster at keggers and could go shot for shot with anybody. I'd chill with him.

JAxlMorrison: He gets some fine looking pussy himself. He needs to get rid of the single mom chick though and choose between Shannon and Jen. If he chooses Shannon he can hook me up with Jen. I plan on meeting him and Chief one day, its a must. I also plan on getting rip roaring drunk and pressuring Chief into fighting a shit load of people with me while JAxl holds a boombox blasting Welcome to the Jungle. JAxl can post our bail and it'll be all good. Basically when I think of JAxl I think of whiskey, and then I get thirsty and miss my days of drunken brawling.

There, that's a start.

JSYK: The old photo of him showed him with an enormous face and his newer photo has him with a skinny face. I'm thinking subway diet personally. Either way he fucked some banging chicks and that's always a cool thing. He needs to stop being a pussy on several levels and just go with the flow. Sometimes he just nags and reminds me of Marge Simpson in that episode where she tries to get cartoo violence outlawed. You can have your morals, but me I'll kick overweight pigeons that can't fly and laugh about it all day. When he does lighten up he'll find his Zen, until then he'll always be plagued by some bitch touching shit in his car. If you were Zen the bitch would be washing your car for you.

This is, by far, the most entertaining evaluation I've read thus far. Congratulations, Frigid, you've made my good list now. Oh, and it wasn't the Subway diet. It was chain smoking.

Guest Dids

I'm 5'10" 300ish right now. I was heavier in the pimp picture. I know there are people bigger than I am online. The fact that this is a wrestling site almost demands it.

Dids: Starts the diet tommorrow (and has been starting it tomorrow for two weeks- I suck).

Guest FrigidSoul

I did that on purpose, since I know you love being talked about. IDRM don't you worry though, you'll headline the second group of posters when I feel like doing it.

This is, by far, the most entertaining evaluation I've read thus far. Congratulations, Frigid, you've made my good list now. Oh, and it wasn't the Subway diet. It was chain smoking.

Mine got a better reaction out of you. You were still bitching 7 pages later.

I was only bitching because fucking Kingofthe909 got a better grade than me, and that should never happen. Your rating didn't amuse me as greatly as Frigid's, it really just confused me.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

How in the motherfuck did I get graded? Apparently I'm a "nobody" who he chose to grade first out of thousands of registered tsm users.

b]JAxlMorrison[/b]: He gets some fine looking pussy himself. Basically when I think of JAxl I think of whiskey, and then I get thirsty and miss my days of drunken brawling.

In my will, I will request that that is put on my tombstone and in my obituary.

Guest FrigidSoul

You people obviously did not read the first two lines of this post. You'll get evaluated when I'm damn good and ready should I care enough to do one on you.

Guest FrigidSoul

IDRM- I'm not gay at all but if I ever had a 3 some with one chick and another guy I'd want him to be the guy. I just feel that we mesh together real well and we'd cause her to orgasm and then question her faith in god afterwards since her cooter would hurt so much. It could be a midget chick or a girl of average height...although it would be fitting for it to be a midget bitch. Anyways he's one of the people I get along with best here. I have a feeling we'll meet one day and probably commit a bunch of misdemeanor crimes on accident. I'm already blaming the booze

Thumbtack - The man who introduced me to the Cockstrider. Many nights when I've gotten bored I've ended up staring at that thing for like 3 minutes and laughing to myself. He often gets me to download file sharing programs to download certain music. I have yet to do so and instead have used them for my own benefit. He's an enigma wrapped in mystery that is bound in Cock.

Nevermortal - I was gonna be a prick and skip him even though I planned on giving an evaluation of him anyways. Who does he think he is to demand me to do something? Then I remembered, he's the only one down enough with the devil to understand that Satan aint evil...he's just misunderstood. Nobody else would have called out the Church's biggest no-nos during Passover/Lent/Whatever this whole Holiday leading up to Easter was. That's what I call balls, and I bet to an extent it pissed off SpiderPoet which just makes it even funnier. Heavy Metal doesn't rot your brain, it just makes you see shit in a different light that other people refuse to. This motherfucker is TSM's Socrates and it would do you all some good to listen to him.

Incandenza/Squirtle - Up until recently I just thought this guy was a prick without a cause, now I understand that he's a prick but for good reason. See he's a genius and I don't say that mockingly. I'd be pretty upset if I ended up dumbing down everything I said so most of you could understand it too, but quite frankly if you can't understand what I say then boo-urns to you. Face it, he's smarter than most of you and when people come forth saying "Man, you lost your edge" well let it be known he hasn't. You're just too dumb for him to go and use his good material on. He's trying to work to his audience...like you don't expect a clown to throw off Andrew Dice Clay jokes to a bunch of 5 year olds, so don't expect Inca to throw his genius where it isn't appreciated.

There, that should hold some of you over

I was only bitching because fucking Kingofthe909 got a better grade than me, and that should never happen. Your rating didn't amuse me as greatly as Frigid's, it really just confused me.

Exactly. And people say Squirtle goes over somebody's head...

Guest FrigidSoul
First off I don't give a fuck if you ask to be evaluated or not. If I get around to you then I do, if not go cry in a corner.

Also I'm done for tonight. You'll all have to wait till tommorow with baited breath to see who gets chosen next.

Guest Bottled Black

::says prayers before going to sleep::

Please God have Frigid grade me. Amen.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Incandenza/Squirtle - Up until recently I just thought this guy was a prick without a cause, now I understand that he's a prick but for good reason. See he's a genius and I don't say that mockingly. I'd be pretty upset if I ended up dumbing down everything I said so most of you could understand it too, but quite frankly if you can't understand what I say then boo-urns to you. Face it, he's smarter than most of you and when people come forth saying "Man, you lost your edge" well let it be known he hasn't. You're just too dumb for him to go and use his good material on. He's trying to work to his audience...like you don't expect a clown to throw off Andrew Dice Clay jokes to a bunch of 5 year olds, so don't expect Inca to throw his genius where it isn't appreciated.

Nah, I hear he's just Banky-lite.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You should do this thread until you rate every single member on tsm, and then rate the members' members.