TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrigidSoul

Frigid Evaluations

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

OKdok. You're maybe the only person who's done this so far that won't verbally rip my asshole and fold it over my eyes, but instead come very close to it.

*steps into slaughter line*

Guest FrigidSoul
Incandenza/Squirtle - Up until recently I just thought this guy was a prick without a cause, now I understand that he's a prick but for good reason. See he's a genius and I don't say that mockingly. I'd be pretty upset if I ended up dumbing down everything I said so most of you could understand it too, but quite frankly if you can't understand what I say then boo-urns to you. Face it, he's smarter than most of you and when people come forth saying "Man, you lost your edge" well let it be known he hasn't. You're just too dumb for him to go and use his good material on. He's trying to work to his audience...like you don't expect a clown to throw off Andrew Dice Clay jokes to a bunch of 5 year olds, so don't expect Inca to throw his genius where it isn't appreciated.

Nah, I hear he's just Banky-lite.

That's not true. Incandenza is heterosexual.

Guest FrigidSoul

Ripper - I don't want to sound like a racist but until reading about how he hated the Parkers I thought he fit the steretypical Afro-American mold. I could see him sitting back watching BET and waiting for music videos where booties are constantly vibrating on the TV screen for his amusement. Unfortunately his love of booty will be his downfall. For you see he'll marry some decent looking girl with that big booty he loves so much, but after 20 years she'll end up looking like Nel Carter. One part of her being fat while the rest stays skinny forever is a pipedream. Still, he's cool shit...not to mention he's Alabama Man.

Agent of Oblivion - I'm often confused on my stance with him. From time to time I think he's cool and then at others he's just rambling on and on about different shit. That causes me to space out and I've repeatedly lost 3minutes of my life at times because of him. I know one thing, he'll never die of cancer. He's going to be that son of a bitch who smokes like 3 packs a day and dies of old age while contributing to several other people getting lung cancer from second hand smoke and dying miserably. Not to mention by the age of 50 he'll be drinking a cup of scotch on the rocks every night with that bedtime ciggerette before going to sleep all comfortable like and other people who have hung around him for years on end will be gasping for breath. You dirty bastard

I hate you all for ignoring my initial message. Not to mention some of you people don't interact with me and then come around asking to be rated. I'm not that fortune telling gypsy arcade machine. I need to talk to you in order to evaluate you.

Ripper - I don't want to sound like a racist but until reading about how he hated the Parkers I thought he fit the steretypical Afro-American mold. I could see him sitting back watching BET and waiting for music videos where booties are constantly vibrating on the TV screen for his amusement. Unfortunately his love of booty will be his downfall. For you see he'll marry some decent looking girl with that big booty he loves so much, but after 20 years she'll end up looking like Nel Carter. One part of her being fat while the rest stays skinny forever is a pipedream. Still, he's cool shit...not to mention he's Alabama Man.

Thats why you leave the booty search to trained booty experts like myself. You can learn to tell the difference between going to be fat booty and always going to be that size booty.

Left up to their own devices, amatuers could easily end up with a future porker. Leave it to the pros junior. Leave it to the pros.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
From time to time I think he's cool and then at others he's just rambling on and on about different shit.

That's really as good of a description of me as you're going to get.

Guest FrigidSoul

Ripper, if what you say is true then in my search for love you'll be the mechanic I take to the used car lot. If you take a look at her and all is fine then I'll drive her off the lot.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Thats why you leave the booty search to trained booty experts like myself. You can learn to tell the difference between going to be fat booty and always going to be that size booty.

Left up to their own devices, amatuers could easily end up with a future porker. Leave it to the pros junior. Leave it to the pros.

oh and you forgot

Ripper - Professor of Bootyology since 1982.

Guest FrigidSoul

MrRant - Basically he's your TV dad from the 50s brought into the 21st century. When his daughter grows up I can see her playing loud music upstairs in her room and Rant sitting in his chair downstairts reading the nightly newspaper before banging on the ceiling with a broomstick. His daughter will be allowed to wear make-up and mini-skirts but so help her god if she chooses not to shower often and wears tie-dye t-shirts. He's no Al Bundy, but from the sounds of it his cubicle sucks just as much as a woman's shoe store

Lightning Flik - There's being really nice and then there's being a pussy, guess which one you are? Your lack of masculinity makes women view you as their safeguard when times are tough. You are the gay friend most women look for, only thing is you like pussy. You hit your sister with a frying pan but I bet if a guy pushed you your reaction would be to fall to the ground and go into fetal position. Go get yourself a 1/5 of whiskey, a medium rare steak, baked potato, and turn on baseball before your penis divorces you.

CWM - Truly there is no god because this man reproduced. I have a strong feeling his son will lead to the world's downfall since CWM was the better option of raising him between the two parents. I'd give him a mulligan on alot of things due to his life basically sucking the fat one but he continuously comes in on things with the basis of annoying me. He's that kid in grade school who kicks the back part of your chair and laughs, then you turn around and punch him in the face so he goes running off for teacher. If his son does turn out like him and my forsight for the future comes true then CWM Jr. will be complaining about Space Station 17 while he lives in Space Station 19 and only looks at 17 through his window. He'll also leave a gnome on the doorstep of some new species which in turn will melt his brain via mind-melding.

Sass - I do picture him as being a large ogre-like man. If you were to combine two famous Hosses to create him you would end up taking Andre the Giant's outter appearance and Baby Huey's personality. I bet if we meet he's going to try and hug me, which frightens me because my innards will be smushed and sent flying out of me like a frog which is stomped on by a child. He's still a cool guy and very responsable though. The gentle giant so to speak.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM - Truly there is no god because this man reproduced. I have a strong feeling his son will lead to the world's downfall since CWM was the better option of raising him between the two parents. I'd give him a mulligan on alot of things due to his life basically sucking the fat one but he continuously comes in on things with the basis of annoying me. He's that kid in grade school who kicks the back part of your chair and laughs, then you turn around and punch him in the face so he goes running off for teacher. If his son does turn out like him and my forsight for the future comes true then CWM Jr. will be complaining about Space Station 17 while he lives in Space Station 19 and only looks at 17 through his window. He'll also leave a gnome on the doorstep of some new species which in turn will melt his brain via mind-melding.

Need some kleenex? The big bad CWM is mean to you so he must be a bad person. That bastard.

Guest Flyboy
Or so you think. His voice is... somewhat less so.

IDRM, I must say... that was fucking awesome.

"It's funny 'cause it's true."

I have always believed in treating people the way you would also like to be treated.

Respect is something that folks have to earn with me.

You earned my respect a while ago though FS.

Good stuff.

Guest FrigidSoul

I thought alot more of you pissed me off, but it appears I was wrong. Oh well

Kingofthe909 - He hasn't posted in a few days from what I can see, and I'm not complaining. What a fucking goober. I mean really, he's just dumb as shit. If I was forced to spend 20minutes near him I would most likely Yakuza kick him in the face. While he was knocked out I'd give him a stupid haircut just so he would get made fun of more. Just plain garbage.

BBCW - I take credit for the trend of hatred that went in his direction a month or two ago. Over the past couple weeks he's been mellow and off in other folders. I do have to say I miss his fighting with King. It was like watching Bloodsport with the competitiors being a kid with Downsyndrome and some cerebral palsy ridden mother fucker.

Drury37 - You suck. You don't know shit about anything. You should unhook your computer forever.

Thanks

Marvinisalunatic - Its fun to laugh at his pain in the NFL threads. He seems cool but when he showed off his photo I immeditely pictured Bat Boy from Weekly World News and Sloth from The Goonies baring a child. I think he should kick God square in the testicles when he passes on. He's good people though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

you do realize that BBCW and Kingofthe909 are the same person right?

Oh, it's true.

Guest FrigidSoul

You get one rating, this aint Burger King bitch...we don't do things your way.

I think I'm running out of people though. If there's somebody you dislike and you know I've interacted with them enough then by all means mention them. I say somebody you dislike because I can't imagine anybody wanting me to evaluate somebody they consider a friend.

Guest Retro Rob

You should really evaluate yourself. Do a little introspection. At least I think that's what it's called. Who the fuck can remember? I took Psych last year.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I think I'm running out of people though.... and you know I've interacted with them enough then by all means mention them.

Er... yeah. *points to top of page 2*

If I don't get one, that's OK, but you did say you were running out of people =P

Guest HungryJack
You get one rating, this aint Burger King bitch...we don't do things your way

THAT was gold.

well played.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
You should really evaluate yourself. Do a little introspection. At least I think that's what it's called. Who the fuck can remember? I took Psych last year.

*marks for Rob*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Kingofthe909 - He hasn't posted in a few days from what I can see, and I'm not complaining. What a fucking goober. I mean really, he's just dumb as shit. If I was forced to spend 20minutes near him I would most likely Yakuza kick him in the face. While he was knocked out I'd give him a stupid haircut just so he would get made fun of more. Just plain garbage.

Drury37 - You suck. You don't know shit about anything. You should unhook your computer forever.

Thanks

This was entertaining...and really, how can you expect a good argument when Kot909's only lines are "fuck you" "suck my dick" and "lick my ass"?