TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball

They also lead AL teams with 40 walks. Batting average has little corelation with a team's success. OBP is a much better indicator.

Oh, I know that. It's just fun to pick at the Yankee fans on the board a little bit.

Big Choi likes Miami better than Chicago, that's for sure.

Deep HR to start off the second in San Juan, number 4 of the year.

I would just like to re-empathize my hatred for Bill Bavasi as the Mariners are only 1-6 due mostly to his job as GM. I realize the players have responsibility also but he did nothing to improve the club.

After going 3-3 in his last start, Dontrelle is 2-2 now and he just doubled deep to the wall. He won't go deep into the game because his pitch count is too high, but damn. He's on fire.

Guest Anglesault

Mike Piazza may or may not have gotten engaged to someone named Al Rickter.

Guest FrigidSoul
I would just like to re-empathize my hatred for Bill Bavasi as the Mariners are only 1-6 due mostly to his job as GM. I realize the players have responsibility also but he did nothing to improve the club.

Evidently somebody forgot the aquisition of Kevin Jarvis...*runs from homicidal Rant*

I just wish I could watch Dontrelle Willis play. He reminds me so much of the 1940s style pitcher that would crank out hits and run the bases hard too...not some bunting bitch.

I just wish I could watch Dontrelle Willis play. He reminds me so much of the 1940s style pitcher that would crank out hits and run the bases hard too...not some bunting bitch.

Yeah....he just hit a 3 run HR.

Guest FrigidSoul

he's a Triple shy of the cycle...when he's out of gas pitching they should throw him in the OF so he gets a shot at it.

Guest Anglesault
I just wish I could watch Dontrelle Willis play.

Oh, it's a riot.

::spits::

Guest Anglesault

So, we still avoid Pedro this week.

What does that figure into for the Stadium next week?

Edited by Anglesault

You're just bitter because he pitched well in relief when the Marlins beat the Yankees in the Series. He's one of the best and most exciting players to watch in ALL of the majors.

And in my opinion, I think he's one of the reasons the Marlins won the World Series as well as their great start. Him and Juan Pierre are the ones who have the clubhouse bonded and having a good time always. I know some people like Al don't believe in chemistry and all that, but the Marlins believe and they genuinely love to play with each other, and I think Dontrelle is behind that. He loves to play, and you can tell. How many pitchers do you see diving head first for a popup, sliding head first into home, launching three run homeruns and pitching 13 innings (up to this point) of shutout ball?

Guest FrigidSoul

To answer Anglesault's question

Friday the 23rd Lowe vs DePaula

Sat the 24th Arroyo vs Mussina

Sun the 25th Pedro vs Brown

Guest Anglesault
Him and Juan Pierre

I HATE Juan Pierre. I HATE that someone decided he should give the little walking tour around Monument Park that they showed during the World Series, I HATE that the fucktard announcers would wonder what Juan Pierre thought of routine grounders to third, and I HATE that he decided that I, a part of the viewing audience, was so god damn dense that I couldn't figure out that "Louisiana Lightning" Ron Guidry was from *gasp* Louisiana.

Edited by Anglesault

It's still early in the season but holy crap Jermaine Dye is back with a vengeance. Two more homeruns for him tonight gives him five for the season, which is how many he hit in 65 games last year. Bobby Crosby also hit his first career homerun tonight.

Miguel Cabrera hit no. 6 tonight in the 8th inning. Choi hit no. 4 and the Marlins are 7-1. What a great start to the season.

The Cincinnati/Philadelphia game will be replayed on Monday, June 14th. No other makeup dates have been announced.

I demand you respond to my comment and make an extra effort next week.

Guest Anglesault
Miguel Cabrera hit no. 6 tonight in the 8th inning. Choi hit no. 4 and the Marlins are 7-1. What a great start to the season.

::Mutters.::

Fucking Marlins

I will not be satisfied until they collapse and I have Juan Pierre's head on a platter!

If you feel that way, imagine how Philly fans feel.

And imagine me being the only Marlins fan in Pennsylvania, with every one of my friends being Phillies fans. I mean, I grew up in a 15 mile radius from where alkeiper lives. By birth, I should be a Phillies fan. But for some reason, my mother made me a Marlins fan when I was young enough to be swayed, and this is turning out to be great season for me. When all your friends like a team that your team is owning...nothing is better.

Guest Anglesault
If you feel that way, imagine how Philly fans feel.

Juan Pierre went out of his way to annoy me during the WS.

Edited by Anglesault

Guest Anglesault

It's tough being me. But that doesn't excuse that Monument Park tour.