TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

First person announced for BOTB4

Entrant #1: B-Boy

http://www.czwwrestling.com/BOB4%20Profiles/bob4profile.html

The show is July 10th, which means if they're going to do a Trifecta like last year, it would be in June. Since Gabriel, Jay Fury and Jeremy V booked for the June show, it seems likely that they'll be doing one, and will probably announce it next month.

Odds are they'll get some Florida guys to do the Trifecta, such as Justice, Jerelle Clark and someone else from there (Naphtali?). And then some other people, and it wouldn't surprise me if Matt Sydal and Delirious some how ended up in CZW. Odds are those two are the Shelley/Hussboy of 2004.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Here's what I'm hoping for BOTB4, (man, this is my favorite time of the year on the indy calendar). This should be the best of all the years because so much top-notch talent has migrated into CZW lately.

Bracket 1:

B-Boy

Excalibur

Low Ki

Bracket 2:

Delirious

Matt Sydal

Derek Frazier

Bracket 3:

Sonjay Dutt

Ruckus

Nate Webb

Bracket 4:

Jimmy Rave

Alex Shelley

AJ Styles

Justice, Mikey Tenderfoot, and Rod Steel are all on the 6/12 CZW show

Add those three to Gabriel, Jay Fury & Jeremy V being booked, and it seems obvious that another Trifecta's been booked.

Still need the other three, and I don't see any of these six being the winner, with the possible exception of Justice. There's no Jimmy Rave-runaway favorite here, yet.

I'd love to see Justice in BOTB. He really impressed me in the trifecta last year and he could definitely put on a good show this year.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Well, it looks like we have our annual SoCal second-round match set up, because according to SCU Jardi Frantz has also been booked for BOTB4.

http://www.socaluncensored.com/article477.html

I've seen a few Frantz matches and I really enjoyed them, he does some pretty cool aerial stuff. By rep he's not as good as his frequent opponent/trainee/sometime partner Quance...but either way, Quance vs. Frantz in the second round should open a lot of eyes.

Edited by Jay Z. Hollywood

Guest Aecas
I'd love to see Justice in BOTB. He really impressed me in the trifecta last year and he could definitely put on a good show this year.

I second that.