TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

"We don't advertise to kids... I mean...We do now"

What time period was it when Molly the Virgin angle was going on, 2000?

King: Hymen

JR: Heyman

King: Hymen

JR: Heyman

King: Puppies, Puppies, Puppies

Even more stuff NOT FOR KIDS!

Lawler: PUPPIES, PUPPIES, PUPPIES!!!! (splurge)

Rico at the moment...even through he could be looked at as "gay is ok"

The middle fingers and beer drinking and stunning every one in damn near sight.

Gail Kim telling Bischoff she wants to give sex for a favor.

Trish and Christian making out..really really wrong.

Orton the human pin-cusion!

Foley's barbwire bat friend barbie

Bradshaw with his anti-mexican antics

Big show, flipping a car over and threating to kill torri wilson

Mae Young IN THE FUTURE!

Foley hitting himself in the eye then bleeding tear drops..even through it was cool as hell!

Stacy being sprayed with super soaker while willigleing her ass...it gets shown enough times in Raw 2 for Xbox

Sable vs Torrie (lesbian style)

Dawn vs Torrie (lesbian style)

Me vs Dawn vs Torrie (3-sum style)....I can dream.

The Noble/Nidia/Torrie/Gunn angle?

Yeah, that was covered ("indecent proposal" angle).

Um, Sable also had that Playboy open in full view of some kids. Wait, the whole Playboy promotion crap is pretty inappropriate, and they've been doing it since 1998 with Sable, right?

Guest Dynamite Kido
There's been talk of this new programming in other threads, however this thread is more along the lines of their "Initiative to Attract a New Generation of WWE fans".

and they'll be doing it on Saturday mornings at 10 a.m.?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I stand by my assessment.

The vast majority of shows since 2000 have been apprpropriate for kids. One angle doesn't make a whole show unwatchable for kids.

I stand by my assessment.

The vast majority of shows since 2000 have been apprpropriate for kids. One angle doesn't make a whole show unwatchable for kids.

Sure. But then again, why bother even reading through this thread?

Necrophilia, lesbian action, attempted murders, vehicular assault, sending a man to crash into his death in a moving car, lighting men on fire, kicking guys into a dumpster of flames, chokeslamming guys off 20-foot platforms to watch them bleed, testicle electrocution, male-on-female violence, rape threats, constant sexual references, hardcore weaponry involving thumbtacks and barbed wire, bondage fetishes, women popping out of tops, "swinging" and exchanging sexual partners, guys making females their "slaves", bashing homosexuality yet having a flagrantly homosexual wrestler, showing a wrestler targeting out a specific ethnic group - which we know is ALWAYS good for kids......

.....but then again, wrestling is GOOD for 12-year-olds.

Face it, a few months ago, Linda McMahon was giving her half-assed "We don't promote towards children" speech. But now that this idea can once again benefit them, they're ready to hop on the bandwagon and immediately abandon the garbage they said a few months ago. I'm not for censoring any of this, and I'm sure that some 12-year-olds can handle this kind of mature material, but don't act as if it's perfectly normal for ANY child not yet in their teens to see this. That's just ridiculous. These angles may not be the ENTIRE show, but many of them have actually been the main focus of the shows they appeared on.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Necrophilia, lesbian action, attempted murders, vehicular assault, sending a man to crash into his death in a moving car, lighting men on fire, kicking guys into a dumpster of fire, chokeslamming guys off 20-foot platforms to watch them bleed, testicle electrocution, male-on-female violence, rape threats, constant sexual references, hardcore weaponry involving thumbtacks and barbed wire, bondage fetishes, women popping out of tops, "swinging" and exchanging sexual partners, guys making females their "slaves", bashing homosexuality yet having a flagrantly homosexual wrestler, showing a wrestler targeting out a specific ethnic group - which we know is ALWAYS good for kids......

Goddamn, what the hell am I watching?

Necrophilia, lesbian action, attempted murders, vehicular assault, sending a man to crash into his death in a moving car, lighting men on fire, kicking guys into a dumpster of fire, chokeslamming guys off 20-foot platforms to watch them bleed, testicle electrocution, male-on-female violence, rape threats, constant sexual references, hardcore weaponry involving thumbtacks and barbed wire, bondage fetishes, women popping out of tops, "swinging" and exchanging sexual partners, guys making females their "slaves", bashing homosexuality yet having a flagrantly homosexual wrestler, showing a wrestler targeting out a specific ethnic group - which we know is ALWAYS good for kids......

Also consider that ALL of these angles have taken place in some way, shape, or form in the past 2 years.

But then again, it's good for any 12-year-old's mental growth to see an authority figure chokeslammed off a 20-foot platform, just to watch the blood ooze out of the back of his head.

vincemcmahon.jpg

The best damn action adventure comedy soap opera on television today.

If they tone down the bullshit they call drama, then it's a genius idea to aim wrestling at kids. Imagine how many fans that watched Hogan, Warrior, Savage, etc. when they were kids. They are now old enough to have their own kids, and aiming programming at them is only intelligent. That is, again, if they tone down the bullshit.

But then again, it's good for any 12-year-old's mental growth to see an authority figure chokeslammed off a 20-foot platform, just to watch the blood ooze out of the back of his head.

It was more like 25, and he lived...