TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aecas

BATTLEGROUND Predictions!

Eh, Crow isn't really that good; I've beaten him hundreds of times (okay, I don't think we've ever actually written against each other, but you've got to believe in your own skills).

Pick yourself up, write a fucking class match and we'll battle. Good luck, mate.

IF I had a good class and was still good at writing then yes. We'd battle.

Eh, Crow isn't really that good; I've beaten him hundreds of times (okay, I don't think we've ever actually written against each other, but you've got to believe in your own skills).

I don't have talent. He at least does. My talent is buried and mostly in a place of my brain called "the forgotten lobe". I don't know what that is, but I'm assured it stores a vast quantity of crap I haven't used in a long time.

If I had the keys to the place, maybe I could figure out what talent was buried there.

How about you stop belittling yourself and just kick his ass?

:angry:

That's what I'm talking about. Trash this pity party and just shut up and write, damn it!

You know, I'm sorry. Must I add a sarcasm tag and a smilie for you to read that it was SARCASM.

I'm also quite sure that was a joke as well. Or a badly attempted joke. Whichever one works better in that situation. I was half asleep. I tried. Honestly, I tried to be humorous. Guess that kinda didn't work. :(