TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Let's Get Retarded In Here

So, regisrations are back open. And two of the first geniuses to register are Hot Ticket and RandomMsg. Jesus Goddamn Motherfucking Christ those two make the Special Olympics look like a meeting of Mensa.

I'd post examples of their work, but it made my brain hurt enough having to look at it once.

So, I'd like to dedicate this topic to all TSM members old and new, especially new, please, do your best to get retarded in here.

Oh man i hate those guys tehy remind me of this one kid at school that everyone hates. he thinks everyone likes him and that hes cool and he wears a leather jacket but really everonye makes fun of him behind his back. hahahahahahahah

Thanks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I've only noticed Hot Ticket, and for some reason he LOVES posting Smilies. I don't think he's posted once without including at least one.

Guest Contentious C
stfu n00b.

So let me get this straight, too - it's insulting to be a new guy?

That's news. I wasn't aware anyone here gets any sort of street cred because they have nothing better to do on their weeknights than to post here.

You could have the most mind-boggling post count imaginable, with a signature full of clever quotes and the funniest, most original custom title on the board, but I promise you will never get a single blowjob out of it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
stfu n00b.

So let me get this straight, too - it's insulting to be a new guy?

That's news. I wasn't aware anyone here gets any sort of street cred because they have nothing better to do on their weeknights than to post here.

You could have the most mind-boggling post count imaginable, with a signature full of clever quotes and the funniest, most original custom title on the board, but I promise you will never get a single blowjob out of it.

he's being sarcastic you fucking moron. Christ Mario...try harder.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah well you're Prince Paul

and Eagan was normally wrong: I'm almost always right about PBP'S. Johnson, KidKash, and I called Newme as Paul after the first post.

It's 3:36 in the morning and If I want to accuse random newbies of being people to see how they'll react then damnit, I'm going to do it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Well, go ahead. I'm not saying "stop", but it's still what Eagan did.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Oh I know...I know.

it's all part of a dasterdly plan to desentize everyone to trolls so that my buddy Paul can comeback without anyone noticing.

stfu n00b.

There's no way Mario wrote that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That's a very good point. Also, if Mario were to name himself after an alcoholic beverage, it would probably be after Sammy Hagar's tequila.

Guest Dynamite Kido
That's a very good point. Also, if Mario were to name himself after an alcoholic beverage, it would probably be after Sammy Hagar's tequila.

Cabo Wabo tequila baby!!!

here's a bottle for dat ass.....

551416.jpg

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

For a thread with a title of "get retarded" in it, I've made minimal appearences. How strange...

Guest Dids

That's the best post you've ever made. Seriously.

blackeyedpe_letsgetre_101b.jpg

- best song they've ever done.