TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

23/4 Raw brand House show results..

Guest glennsoe

Credit to pwinsider.com

Here the results of the St. Paul, Minnesota Raw brand house show, It was ok, The arena was half full. No fireworks, as the arena was small. The Coach was ring announcer for the night.

First, as they played the National Anthem, La Resistance came out to huge boos, of course. Then Hurricane & Rosey came out, Hurricane & Rosey get the win when Rosey pins Rob Conway.

Eric Bischoff comes out, saying how much better the Raw brand is. Then he says Edge will not take on Kane as originally scheduled. Couldn’t really hear him on why because the crowd was chanting "Bischoff Sucks". But I heard that Matt Hardy would take him on instead because of his actions this past Monday.

Next we saw Batista demolish Rhyno within 3 minutes.

Then we had the divas. Nothing real special other then Molly's wig gets pulled off. As she runs off, Lita pins Gail Kim to pick up the win for her & Victoria.

Now we get Coach saying how he beat Tajiri last Sunday and that Tajiri was not going to show up tonight. Well lo and behold he did. He got a good 8 or 9 kicks on Coach until Garrison Cade came out and took care of him and left, To me it was kind of stupid because they didn’t end up having a match.

Val Venis vs. A- Train, instead of Matt vs. A- Train, was next. Val wins with The Money Shot, I didn't really pay attention to this match because I didn't care for either of them.

Chris Jericho def. Christian with The Walls Of Jericho. Midway through the match Christian's bodyguard gets sent to the back. Then Bischoff comes out and makes it No DQ match. The only thing used was a chair, by Christian.

T-shirt gun guy comes out and shoots a couple. Then Eugene comes out and shoots it for a bit and was going to shoot at Regal, but Regal turns around. Eugene shoots it at the T-Shirt guy’s crotch instead. Then we get 15-minute intermission.

After that, we get Matt Hardy vs. Kane. Matt gets a couple of good moves in, but Kane overcomes him and gets the win. After the match saw Kane just beating on him. Here comes Lita to save the day but she gets caught on the top rope. Just as Kane was about to chokeslam her, Bischoff comes out and tells Kane not to do it, but do a Tombstone to her instead. Kane was about to when Edge comes right through the crowd and spears him. Then Matt gets a few punches on Bischoff and then turns Bischoff around to get speared by Edge.

I.C. Title: Randy Orton def. Shelton Benjamin with his feet on the ropes. Nothing really good happened, as it was a slow paced match. Orton did get a good pop, but Benjamin got a bigger one.

World Heavyweight Championship: Before the match got underway, HHH got into an argument with a guy in front row. Lots of holds. Benoit tried a good 4 times to get the Crossface on, but HHH slid out of the ring every time. In the end, Benoit made Triple H tap. Ref went down and Orton & Batista came out, but Benoit beat them off. When Evolution got the upper hand, Hurricane & Rosey tried to help, but Evolution minus Flair beat them off. Then we get Rhyno, Benjamin, & Edge come in and clear house to end the show.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wait...when did Rhyno become a babyface who saved the World Champion? :huh:

Wait...when did Rhyno become a babyface who saved the World Champion?

That's what I was wondering. Also Val Venis beat A-Train?!! I'm amazed.

Guest wrestlingbs
Wait...when did Rhyno become a babyface who saved the World Champion?

That's what I was wondering. Also Val Venis beat A-Train?!! I'm amazed.

What's amazing is that I think A-Train is supposed to play the face. Although I could be wrong.

I'm all for the Rhyno push. A feud with Kane would be nice.

I don't like how Rhyno just squshed by Batista. I would like to see an actual match happen in the future. Not like a boring to many rest holds, pose as technical wrestlers match, but like a streetfight match. That could be somewhat good.

I guess A-Train and Rhyno are neck to neck(whatever that saying is) over who's the official Hoss Jobber on Raw. Both deserve much better than this. I wouldn't mind seeing another A-Train-Benoit match, only this time over the World Title. I might be the only one who actually enjoyed their series of matches on SmackDown, and I would rather see a Benoit-A-Train match on Raw, than the same Benoit & Face vs Evolution Main Event we have been getting every week since WrestleMania...

I.C. Title: Randy Orton def. Shelton Benjamin with his feet on the ropes. Nothing really good happened, as it was a slow paced match. Orton did get a good pop, but Benjamin got a bigger one.

Maybe this is why they are going with Edge-Orton instead?

Guest wildpegasus
I guess A-Train and Rhyno are neck to neck(whatever that saying is) over who's the official Hoss Jobber on Raw. Both deserve much better than this. I wouldn't mind seeing another A-Train-Benoit match, only this time over the World Title. I might be the only one who actually enjoyed their series of matches on SmackDown, and I would rather see a Benoit-A-Train match on Raw, than the same Benoit & Face vs Evolution Main Event we have been getting every week since WrestleMania...

Maybe this is why they are going with Edge-Orton instead?

I'd love a Benoit vs A-Train world title match too. There are actually quite a few people who really enjoyed the series on Smackdown, myself included.

I agree, the A-Train/Benoit matches were surprisingly good, A-Train is probably the best hoss the company has in-ring. If they put a bit of effort into building him up a bit that would be a nice little Raw ME.

A-Train needs to go back to the leather pants and black shirt. He looked like a badass back then and will probably be taken more serious then the guy who the crowd likes to chant "shave you back" at.

Plus, it's disgusting to look at and I'm sure it's even more disgusting for the guys who have to touch him and work with him.

I agree, the A-Train/Benoit matches were surprisingly good, A-Train is probably the best hoss the company has in-ring. If they put a bit of effort into building him up a bit that would be a nice little Raw ME.

I agree, A-Train is the best Hoss worker in the promotion...now that Brock is gone. His matches with Benoit, Edge, Mysterio, Lesnar and even Taker, have proved that.

He only get's a bad rap, because a few Self-Proclaimed "Journalists" immideately write him off as a bad worker, simply for being a hoss. :angry: