TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

The Official Judgment Day 2004 Thread

The scary thing about this card is I don't know how they're going to fill up two hours and forty-five minutes of PPV time.

Cena/Dupree should NOT go more than ten minutes.

Taker/Booker at the house shows has been a minute.

Bradshaw/Eddie will scarily enough probably get 20 minutes.

I sense that the show is going to be a lot of filler. And they haven't even developed any feuds for the show besides the ones above.

Booker t will win a 10 minute match with UT.

Haas/Rico will leave with the titles in some fashion...maybe by DQ but expect a 6-man with these guys and RVD in there somewhere-goes 20 minutes plus if it's a 6-man

Chavo vs. whoever in ***I hope*** 20 minutes

I expect a cruiser tag...Rey and Kidman vs. Noble and maybe Nunzio in 20 minutes

Expect Jindrak vs. somebody in a 2 minute squash(hopefully)

Cena/Dupree in 10 minutes

Eddie wins in 20 minutes..

10 minutes of filler crap...

let's see...not even 2 hours and I just made most of that stuff up...we're in trouble

Guest Real F'n Show

This show is going to suck so bad. Is anyone ordering?

I have no idea. No one wants to chip in and get it with me so Heat is going to be the hard sell. I really don't want to spend $35 on this show.

That's a 30 pack and three packs of smokes I can save.

Update! I found some friends willing to split the $18 webcast with me, so I will actually be watching the show tonight. It will involve lots of drinking and insulting how horrible Smackdown is right now, and I know $6 is too much to pay for this thing, but what the hell, it'll be fun.

The thing I can't believe is that people thought Vengeance was going to suck last year when it had Guerrero vs. Benoit, Rey/Kidman vs. WGTT, Cena vs. Taker, and Angle vs. Show vs. Lesnar. Do you know how good that show looks compared with this shitfest?

Guest sanyo

Wow, someone is actually paying $6 for this crap? Well I guess not everybody has a life. I'll get the results from Live Audio Wrestling tonight. First PPV I'm not watching since...1997. I'm not even remotely wanting to watch this. I'll save $35 for a lapdance thank you very much...I don't know if you can even say enjoy this piece of crap but hopefully everyone will boycott JD.

Guest ManKinnd

Which match has the best possibility to break **? Will any of them do it?

Which match has the best possibility to break **? Will any of them do it?

Eddy/Bradshaw sounds like best match of the show. Seriously.

No way in hell am I ordering this.

Wow, someone is actually paying $6 for this crap? Well I guess not everybody has a life.

It's Sunday night. Not exactly the most exciting night of the week.

I'll get the results from Live Audio Wrestling tonight.

Rock on, dude!

Hooray for "free" wrestling in the UK.

Ivory reminds me of the mom in Malcolm In The Middle.

Guest TigerDriver91

Jindrak vs. Funaki on Heat tonight.

Yeah, I guess Funaki has a real chance of winning here :rolleyes:

Wow, someone is actually paying $6 for this crap? Well I guess not everybody has a life. I'll get the results from Live Audio Wrestling tonight. First PPV I'm not watching since...1997. I'm not even remotely wanting to watch this. I'll save $35 for a lapdance thank you very much...I don't know if you can even say enjoy this piece of crap but hopefully everyone will boycott JD.

Hey, give me a break, bitch. My dorm room is absolutely empty since I'm leaving Tuesday morning and I have nothing else to do. Why the hell not drink and watch the show?

Anything break **? Probably Dudz vs. Rey/RVD will. JBL/Eddy I'm hoping will get to **1/2. After that, I fully expect everything to suck ass.

And I don't even get to watch Heat, because I don't have a TV in my room anymore! That's probably where the best match of the night will be! :)

Did Cole just say that JD tickets were HOTTER than Lakers' playoff tickets? That's a complete joke, especially when last night's floor seats were upwards of 2000 dollars, and NO one is in the arena right now for Heat other than WWE crew. There are usually people in the ringside seats behind Cole and Tazz. So where are they?

Guest sanyo

Greatest quote in awhile by Cole on Heat

"Everybody knows how hot Lakers playoff tickets are, but Judgment Day is even a hotter ticket"

My reaction- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yeah, okay, just to make sure that there is absolutely no redeeming value to watching anything JD related, they make the Heat match a Jindrak squash. They reeeeeallly hate Smackdown, do they not?

Greatest quote in awhile by Cole on Heat

"Everybody knows how hot Lakers playoff tickets are, but Judgment Day is even a hotter ticket"

My reaction- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... HA HA HA HA HA HA!

How can Cole say that without Tazz or him laughing their asses off?

Yeah, okay, just to make sure that there is absolutely no redeeming value to watching anything JD related, they make the Heat match a Jindrak squash. They reeeeeallly hate Smackdown, do they not?

Jindrak vs. who?

Man, I can't wait for that Torrie vs. Dawn match later tonight. So much heat in that feud...and if they win, maybe they can challenge for the CW title next!

:bonk:

:boxing:

Don't let the picture fool you, you're looking at live sold out Judgement Day.

GOLD!