Unforgiven 03

-SHANE MCMAHON vs. KANE

-AL SNOW & JOHNATHAN COACHMAN vs. JIM ROSS & JERRY LAWLER

Summerslam 03

-SHANE MCMAHON vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

Vengeance 03

-STEPHANIE MCMAHON vs. SABLE

-VINCE MCMAHON vs. ZACK GOWEN

Over the past 10 ppvs there have been 11 matches featuring who just aren't wrestlers. It's just pissing me off that. And these usually suck. It's just pissing me off that guys like Paul London, The Hurricane, Tommy Dreamer, and others just sit on the shelf while these "matches" are going on.

And Nidia is not a wrestler. Sure she's had little training...but not a wrestler.

It's one thing to run an angle on TV with people who aren't wrestlers. But to take up time for a $35 show is just crap.

Mcmahon sightings: 8

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

If you count the APA Bar-Room Brawl, that had BROTHER LOVE AND THE EASTER BUNNY!

As for matches on that list, only Gowen/McMahon I'd rate above **....if I'm in a good mood.No matter how much I love Kane, no way were those matches with Shane good. In the Last Man Standing Match, Kane is down for like 3 minutes while Shane climbs the set....and the referee doesn't count. SSeries, Shane pretty much makes Kane his bitch for 90% of the match.

If you count the APA Bar-Room Brawl, that had BROTHER LOVE AND THE EASTER BUNNY!

As for matches on that list, only Gowen/McMahon I'd rate above **....if I'm in a good mood.No matter how much I love Kane, no way were those matches with Shane good. In the Last Man Standing Match, Kane is down for like 3 minutes while Shane climbs the set....and the referee doesn't count. SSeries, Shane pretty much makes Kane his bitch for 90% of the match.

To be honest, I think the rule is that the wrestler has to tell the ref to make the count. I notice in almost all the LMS matches this occurs.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

To be honest, I think the rule is that the wrestler has to tell the ref to make the count. I notice in almost all the LMS matches this occurs.

Explain the HHH/HBK double KO....and Mankind/Rock one too. I'm sure unconcious people can't talk :lol:

I'll give Coach props, after all, he did actually go through with the match and put some effort in. Good on his part.

I'm hoping either Judgment Day or Bad Blood will have a non-wrestler free card.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Yeah, I hate non-wrestlers making the PPV. It's WWE continuing to try and push the envelope with what is(/was then) a passe product, and if it's now not that (Raw, at least), it's being dragged back down.

Guest Y2G

Backlash 04

-Jonathon Coachman vs. Tajiri

I'd say that this match could have been skipped, although as someone said - The coach did go through some moves etc. I didn't really suffer

Wrestlemania XX

-Torrie Wilson & Sable vs. Stacy Keibler & Miss Jackie

Probably the best way to waste important WM time :firing:

No Way Out 04

-NIDIA VS. JAMIE NOBLE

Nidia? Non Wrestler? If you meant that the context was wrong, i agree. But Nidia is a good wrestler

Survivor Series 03

-SHANE MCMAHON vs. KANE

-VINCE MCMAHON vs. UNDERTAKER

Some matches involving Vince are quite fun to watch. Shane? Ehh

No Mercy 03

-VINCE MCMAHON vs. STEPHANIE MCMAHON

Stupid

Unforgiven 03

-SHANE MCMAHON vs. KANE

-AL SNOW & JOHNATHAN COACHMAN vs. JIM ROSS & JERRY LAWLER

Stupid

Summerslam 03

-SHANE MCMAHON vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

Stupid

Vengeance 03

-STEPHANIE MCMAHON vs. SABLE

Stupid

-VINCE MCMAHON vs. ZACK GOWEN

One of the stupidest ever

The whole Shane/Kane thing just turned me off of the WWE for a while. It just makes it look as though someone with no training can go in every week and whoop some ass. KANE'S ass no less!

I hate Shane wrestling, he gets credit for his bumps, but when he only bumps hard twice a year it makes all the other guys on the roster (the ones who work every night) look bad cause they aren't doing the same high spots. It comes off as selfish

No Way Out 04

-NIDIA VS. JAMIE NOBLE

Nidia? Non Wrestler? If you meant that the context was wrong, i agree. But Nidia is a good wrestler

...sorry, she's a what???!!!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
No Way Out 04

-NIDIA VS. JAMIE NOBLE

...sorry, she's a what???!!!

I'm blinded by the stupidity! Nidia a good wrestler? She's wrestled like 3 matches....EVER. (I don't count stupid B&P matches, or stupid shit like that). How can anyone call her good? Because she beat up a blindfolded guy and has huge tittays?