TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest sanyo

You guys have to know when to draw the line. If you order the PPV, you encourage crap! Everyone, just once, leave your money in your pocket and watch an all new Simpsons or something. If this PPV tanks they will have to improve Smackdown. But if all the marks here decide to buy it- then WTF? They will think JBL is a draw man. Boycott PPV on sunday. We must let the WWE know that they can't just put crap and expect us to buy. Boycott.

Guest TigerDriver91

I never order ppv events, and used to watch them for free until the little cheater box didn't work anymore. ;)

Why pay all that money to see matches I can download for free less than 24 hours later?

You guys have to know when to draw the line. If you order the PPV, you encourage crap! Everyone, just once, leave your money in your pocket and watch an all new Simpsons or something. If this PPV tanks they will have to improve Smackdown. But if all the marks here decide to buy it- then WTF? They will think JBL is a draw man. Boycott PPV on sunday. We must let the WWE know that they can't just put crap and expect us to buy. Boycott.

or go to your local Hooters, BW3s, sports bar, etc....

get some food, and watch a shitty PPV with a pitcher of shitty american beer. honestly, i've found that i enjoy bad shows more in a large crowd of people who are really into as casual, albeit drunk, fans. which is odd... as i can't stand horrible wrestling or crowds.

such is life.