TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Would you listen to an Audio Preview

Hey guys, just wanted to put the question out there. I just finished part 1 of a 2 part School's Out Audio Preview, I thought it would add a dimension to the fed that we havent had before. I also thought that if Parka was still running the web site, then he could put the audio files up for download there, because they are only just over 1MB each, and each part goes for 60 seconds.

I just thought this would add a fun new dimension to the fed, and who knows, eventually if this takes off, then we could have guys doing their promos on audio file as well as text, available for download.

God, if it took off, that'd be great. It has to be at least worth trying.

Well PRL has heard my first trial run, and he seemed to enjoy it, so I'm hoping that it will catch on. I

'm re-doing the whole thing, I'm writing notes about each match before hand. The thing is, Sound Recorder only allows one minute long files, so the PPV preview has to be in two parts, at least. I'm rushing through the matches as is, so I'm going in there next time with a game plan.

It was indeed good. It sounded like an advertisment for an actual pay-per-view. Very realistic, very cool. Plus, you had the right tone of voice for the narration. You should do this for every pay-per-view, which would rock.

I don't really have the time to run the website anymore. Sorry.

If someone else wants to run it I'll give them the password. I'll change the password to something basic for the switchover and then they can change it to what they want.

Update: I just downloaded a program that allows me to record the whole preview on one file, and I should have it done tonight. My AIM address is Chosun One TSM, but I won't have it done for another few hours, because I've got other places to go.

Also, I've only got a 56k connection, so it would kinda suck if I had 12 people wanting to download it off of me, because it would take a while. So if I can give it to a few people and those guys can give it to others, it can get out there in a short amount of time.

OK, its complete, and its about 1.2MB. So anyone that wants a copy can PM me, or hit me up on AIM or MSN. I'll be happy to send you one.

I can't email copies, because the file is 1.2MB, and i only have a Hotmail account that allows to send just over a meg. PRL and Parka now have the file, Im sure they wouldn't mind sharing it with people, and if they do, I'll get in contact with anyone who wants it.

Guest FrigidSoul

I know I'm not welcomed here but as a part of trying to be a friendlier FrigidSoul I'll host the file for you if you want. I can put it up for people to just download whenever they want. I'd need the file first of course in order to upload it.

Really? I stuffed up by saying 'March' instead of 'may', but apart from that, I think I got it right.

Sign in to follow this