TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

This Week in Baseball

Guest FrigidSoul
Trade Proposal: David Bell (he can play second) to the Yankees for Dioner Navarro.

There you have it Yankees. Don't let your pennant hopes go down to preserve an A-ball catcher.

I wouldn't mind the Yankees doing that. Of course when Mike Lieberthal decides to leave the Phillies they'll have one hell of a catcher waiting in the wings.

In other news Danny Graves is on pace to record 77 saves. Talk about sick

Guest Anglesault
Trade Proposal: David Bell (he can play second) to the Yankees for Dioner Navarro.

There you have it Yankees. Don't let your pennant hopes go down to preserve an A-ball catcher.

No. I've been making an effort to keep track of the minors, and Navarro is like the only guy worth keeping.

Guest Choken One
Casey should be in SERIOUS contention for MVP and should be starting the all-star game but he won't because MLB wants to shove Pujols down our throats because they think thats how you MAKE  a star.

Huh? Have you ever looked at Pujols' numbers? Even once? At this stage in his career he's towards the top of every statistical category and has a chance to be one of the greatest players ever.

Yes.

But Casey is having a better season thus far and that's what I was saying.

Of course Pujols has had a great career thus far, no one is denying that.

Calm the fuck down.

Casey should be in SERIOUS contention for MVP and should be starting the all-star game but he won't because MLB wants to shove Pujols down our throats because they think thats how you MAKE  a star.

Huh? Have you ever looked at Pujols' numbers? Even once? At this stage in his career he's towards the top of every statistical category and has a chance to be one of the greatest players ever.

Yes.

But Casey is having a better season thus far and that's what I was saying.

Of course Pujols has had a great career thus far, no one is denying that.

Calm the fuck down.

Right.

Guest Anglesault

A Yankee gets thrown out at home...AND HE WAS ACTUALLY OUT!

It caught me off guard.

Guest FrigidSoul

The Toronto catcher Kevin Cash is just amazing when it comes to throwing out runners. Its difficult to say this but you'd understand if you saw him, I think he could be better than I-Rod at throwing out runners trying to steal.

Guest Anglesault

Glavine going for perfection. THERE'S a guy I wanna see blow it.

Guest Anglesault

I'd like to see Al Leiter get one before he retires.

The only Met I like.

Guest FrigidSoul

Cash is good defensively but he can't hit for shit.

Orlando Hudson came up lame. Hamstring or Quad. Here's to a fast recovery for him since he's a fun player to watch throw around the glove.

Guest FrigidSoul

No, Brad Lidge was charged the loss.

Red Sox are crushing Miguel Batista. He has almost 100 pitches in 3 innings and I think its safe to say he won't be coming out for the 4th.

No, Brad Lidge was charged the loss.

Red Sox are crushing Miguel Batista. He has almost 100 pitches in 3 innings and I think its safe to say he won't be coming out for the 4th.

Go Sox........I sure wish they came on TV around here more often......all I get is Cards, Braves, and Texas teams......oh and for some reason a suprisingly high number of the California teams........

Anyways......will Clemens ever be charged a loss?

It caught me off guard.

You sound like a Red Sox fan...

I thought WE were the ones that bitch about umpires because we never win because we're cursed...

Guest Anglesault

It caught me off guard.

You sound like a Red Sox fan...

I thought WE were the ones that bitch about umpires because we never win because we're cursed...

Whatever.

Shoddy umps have cost us three games since Saturday.

Guest Brian

No. I just live in Seattle. I like to see them win, but I've never cared for them. I'm a White Sox/Giants fan.