TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The new Animated Batman show...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Consider me psyched. They've got Frank Gorshin playing HUGO STRANGE which I just love for a million reasons. They have Clancy Brown of Highlander fame, playing Mr. Freeze. The Batman design looks even better than the one for Batman: TAS (Please note, I don't want to imply that this will be better, just that I think this costume is even better.)

Who else desperately wants this to be good?

Who will be doing the voice of Batman? Will it be the same guy who does it in the Justice League? What channel will the show be on WB or Cartoon Net?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Who will be doing the voice of Batman? Will it be the same guy who does it in the Justice League? What channel will the show be on WB or Cartoon Net?

WB, and no. Kevin Conroy will not be doing the voice. For better or worse, this is a whole new beginning for animated Batman.

It had better be Kevin Conroy again. He's nailed Batman. Shit - he's done the best acting job of the Batman character out of everyone who's ever portrayed the character, film or television.

EDIT: No Conroy? Fuck 'em. I'm less enthusiastic about this now.

And I better get none other than Mark Hamill for Joker.

Really......honestly, I think the casting on Batman: TAS was generally quite dead on. I don't see a real need to change that much, although Clancy Brown is, as usual, fanfuckingtastic in any voice acting gig he does.

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

Is this the show with Robert Englund playing the riddler?

Guest Fook

Wouldn't it make more sense to have Frank Gorshin playing, oh I don't know...the Riddler?

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

With that thinking, wouldn't it make sense for Adam West ( who plays the mayor) to play Batman?

And I better get none other than Mark Hamill for Joker

I'm pretty sure it's someone other than Hammill. That new Joker design looks really weird. Could take a while to get used to.

With that thinking, wouldn't it make sense for Adam West ( who plays the mayor) to play Batman?

I believe he's voicing another character on the show or something. Commish Gordon, maybe?

I'm pretty sure it's someone other than Hammill. That new Joker design looks really weird. Could take a while to get used to.

I'm almost 100% sure its Michael Richards doing the Joker.

Joker = Kramer...i guess

-Cheex

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'm almost 100% sure its Michael Richards doing the Joker.

Joker = Kramer...i guess

-Cheex

You're incorrect. His name is Kevin Richardson I think.