TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Shopzone Report #2

I'm BACK....and I'm better than ever!

Got a KNACK....for running out of rhymes. Never mind, it's me with Shopzone Report #2!

First off, the best new wrestling shirt that non-fans will mock you for wearing:

16604pi.jpg

Clever (and it gets rid of those leftover 'Hot Rod' ringer shirts), but seriously, if you don't follow WWE you'll think the wearer is just dumb for wearing the shirt inside out. It's like the HLA shirt Redux.

06019pi.jpg

Does your kid like to call other kids fags and pop them in the head with a chain? If so, open your wallets!

Seriously, a nice-looking bear (good facial expression especially). Now if only they had given him Pumps instead of boots...

96068pi.jpg

A Rey Misterio wastebasket?

....We're all thinking of the same joke here, aren't we? Oh, and it's pricey at $18 for a cylinder of tin. Next.

06026pi.jpg

John Cena, adopting an oddly Lita-like pose in a pic I'm assuming is intended for the female audience. It serves its purpose.

....*buys three*

09019pi.jpg

Um...I don't understand why he's getting a new shirt when he's on Heat job duty. Hell, Steven Richards should be higher on the T-shirt totem pole at this point. And 'Heroes Exist?' No kidding, but quite frankly Hurricane only plays one on TV.

96067pi.jpg

This, I like. Nice cartoon Rey on the front; it's good to see more WWE shirts that aren't black with big writing on the back. Only complaint is that the 'swoosh' is going in the opposite direction that Rey's cartoon body is traveling. And at $28, I'd wait until this one hits Hot Deals in 3 months before making the purchase.

77032pi.jpg

Not a big fan of this Y2J logo (or that nickname, for that matter), but for $8 it's a good low-priced souvenir if you go to a live event. Better than my hot pink Bret Hart wristbands, anyway.

00799pi.jpg

And beter than this. This program lists height/weight for all superstars (excluding women and managers), which disappoints me. I wanted to know how much Gail Kim weighed, dammit! Anyway, this is a futile purchase unless it's a memento bought at a WWE show.

Anyway, on to the bargain bin.

95002pi.jpg

I remember people raving about this shirt when it was new, but the JPN sleeve takes a lot away in my opinion. Still, at $10 it might be worth it to some.

01058pi.jpg

Also, HBK's sacrelicious 'I Am Jesus' T-shirt is down to $5. Give it to a Christian you love! Preferably an illiterate one so they don't ask why 'HBK' is in the middle.

03120pi.jpg

If Taker was built like Juggernaut, then this $5 figure might be accurate. But it's not, and that's why it's a Shopzone exclusive.

91260pi.jpg

What'cha gonna do when I flail my head ALL OVER YOU?!?

For $4, it's either this or the Hogan plush dog. My advice: buy one of each!

Rey was wearing that shirt on the last SD. I wondered what was on the front.

And Hurricane gets another shirt because his stuff sells, jobber or not. I doubt a Stevie shirt (other than the bWo shirts from way back) would sell as well as a Hurricane one.

96067pi.jpg

This, I like. Nice cartoon Rey on the front; it's good to see more WWE shirts that aren't black with big writing on the back. Only complaint is that the 'swoosh' is going in the opposite direction that Rey's cartoon body is traveling. And at $28, I'd wait until this one hits Hot Deals in 3 months before making the purchase.

But the swoosh IS going the right way! What are you smoking? :lol:

Guest Dazed

Merged duplicate threads, and tidied up discussion of duplicates.

Edited by nikjohns

I wanted to know how much Gail Kim weighed, dammit!

Enough for Spike Dudley even to carry her around while nailing her in the pooper, I'd venture.

I remember people raving about this shirt when it was new, but the JPN sleeve takes a lot away in my opinion. Still, at $10 it might be worth it to some.

The stupidity of a tarantula in a web kills it for me, kind of like when WWE thought a wolverine was a type of wolf.

If Taker was built like Juggernaut, then this $5 figure might be accurate. But it's not, and that's why it's a Shopzone exclusive.

Wasn't WWE supposed to be using "body scan" technology for their figures? What the hell?

What'cha gonna do when I flail my head ALL OVER YOU?!?

For $4, it's either this or the Hogan plush dog. My advice: buy one of each!

Hogan plush dog OWNZ the bobblehead.

Guest Quik

There should be pasta sauce stains all over the front of that Eugene shirt. And it should come with a hockey helmet.

Guest Anglesault
You realise AS is gonna go into a fit when he sees that Eugene shirt.

Eh, what can you do. They realized that they did something clever, so they felt obligated to run it into the ground.

I don't care enough anymore to bitch about their practice of beating jokes to death. It's something I'm learning to live with.

Only good one there is the Tajiri shirt, and even then it ain't all that great. Last batch > this one.

Please note: this t-shirt is purposely made to be inside out with the tag on the outside of the shirt.

HAH!

I think that's a great idea for a shirt. Unfortunately I think it'll take a lot of explaining when non-fans see it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Please note: this t-shirt is purposely made to be inside out with the tag on the outside of the shirt.

HAH!

I think that's a great idea for a shirt. Unfortunately I think it'll take a lot of explaining when non-fans see it.

Easy explanation: The person got dressed in a dark closet.

Guest Just Looking

So if Eugene wears his shirt on Raw, does this mean he'll have the tag on the inside with his name reading in the right direction?

Guest Anglesault
06026pi.jpg

John Cena, adopting an oddly Lita-like pose in a pic

That's exactly what they did. If you look at old WWF magazines, they have Val Venis modeling clothes, all striking that exact same pose, no matter what he was modeling.

Like two years ago, they started it with Lita, making that exact same pose, no matter what she was wearing.

Now it's Cena.

They like to play around with photoshop.

Guest Anglesault
One good thing about the Flip-Book programs:

Benoit and Guerrero's heads are bigger than everyone elses on their respective brands books.

Bradshaw's head being equal with Angle, HHH and HBK makes the Baby Jesus cry.

One good thing about the Flip-Book programs:

Benoit and Guerrero's heads are bigger than everyone elses on their respective brands books.

Bradshaw's head being equal with Angle, HHH and HBK makes the Baby Jesus cry.

Weird...I thought that was Edge to the right of the program near Benoit's head, not HBK.

Either that or Test...but I doubt it's Test.

EDIT: THAT'S what we need, an interpromotional match: Either Test or Edge vs. JBL!

MONEY, I tells ya. MONEY!

Guest Anglesault

Upon closer inspection, I think it may be Edge.

No HBK though?

At least that makes the Bradshaw inclusion easier to swollow.

06026pi.jpg

Where is the rest of the Funky Bunch at?

He couldn't be more Marky Marky if he tried. Total step backwards for Cena now.

00799pi.jpg

Anyway, this is a futile purchase unless it's a memento bought at a WWE show.

Not necessarily.

If the pictures are big enough, you bring these to autograph sessions/house shows to get the pictures autographed.

Or so I assume.

00799pi.jpg

Anyway, this is a futile purchase unless it's a memento bought at a WWE show.

Not necessarily.

If the pictures are big enough, you bring these to autograph sessions/house shows to get the pictures autographed.

Or so I assume.

Why pay $15 to get an autograph when you can get 8x10s at the autograph signing?

And yeah, it's good to buy at a house show, but I guess we're in agreement on that.

No HBK though?

Both RVD and Micheals didn't make it.

What a diss.

Anyways, that's a nice Cena shot. Now excuse me while I scream like a Jeff Hardy fangirl.

Guest Anglesault

No HBK though?

Both RVD and Micheals didn't make it.

What a diss.

RVD isn't shocking, as he'd be like the 8th guy on there. No real diss, but when you have to pick seven guys, each of those (Except maybe Rey) are higher on the totem pole

Guest EugeneMark

*marks out*

I would proudly wear the Eugene shirt in public!

*marks out again*

*and again*

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Both great products. The Eugene nametag adds to it and shit yeah, I'd wear it, even if noone would know what it meant.

As for the Cena bear... Well, a good ornament for display.

I don't see the point of the bears. How is having a TEDDY-BEAR supposed to appeal to people?

Friend- Hey, what the hell's that bear about?

You- Oh, that. That's my Cena bear.

*grabs bear's arm and waves it across it's face*

You- (high pitched voice) You Can't See Me!

Friend- Uh...I'm gonna go now.

*Friend runs off*